Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree28Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow Trip Reports Travelling to Millington Tn soon Travelling to Millington Tn soon

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2014, 06:50 PM   #21
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 100,199.91
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigalante View Post
headband is back on you really want to go round and round with me because round and round is where we will go and not go anywhere. Or we can all get along and not be so politically correct all the time Mr. Perfect to Ol Chemist and others on here and out there you know who you are. Spitting fire right now you spit back we can go all day and all night your choice. People asking who and who is not Indian btw gets under my skin and saying I am not Indian is calling the kettle black when I feel it in my heart and in My Spirit and I do have Native Heritage and ancestry I am no lier I tell the truth and like it is don't like it don't come around me. Lose the corncob up each every ones butt on here and off and lose the attitude I may or may not lose the headband though I happen to like my hair in a headband put that in your f book and tell it to the world. I don't really care what you all think of me I am being me don't like it shove off and shove it and keep your corncob up your butt then I don't really care what you do or what others think of me I spit on that I don't care am I loud and clear and Politically correct enough for you now nothing funny about this here I am serious. But I do like to joke around on occasion if you don't like it shove it so far up your butt you need a light to see it. Telling it like it is some people hate that but it is what it is and I say what I say and I mean it what I say too. Keeping the headband by the way don't like it take offense to it then see if I care I really don't you think I do but I don't at all. Got me fired up now Ol Chemist you started it I am about to finish it put you in your place and any followers take them with you don't bring them to me or around me either got it.
I wouldn't' question your Native Heritage. I looked at your photo and you don't look a bit under 98% irish. Just saying. Keep the headband on.
windanncer likes this.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 08-20-2014, 07:50 PM   #22
Banned

Vigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scale
Credits: 519.72
Savings: 0.00
Smile thank you I will do just that have it on now my headband

no Irish in me lol just Native American Cherokee/Choctaw and English and German I have my facts my aunt did her homework she is no dummy neither am I and people question me I don't like that at all. My Mom may have a little in her my great grandma looks it on her side my moms grandmother well she had several grandparents one is still alive at 103 and sharper than any older person I know. People take offense at the dumbest things And I don't understand that like Ol Chemist said to lose my headband why may I ask because its offensive I think not I am just showing pride in what native heritage I do have not English or German I have pride there too does that make me a Nazi now? I happen to like wearing my hair anyway I want and its nobodies business but mine as long as I don't shave my eyebrows I did that in my past I am ok. I know it was stupid that was crazy I am crazy but aren't we all in our own way. Nothing nice to say at all don't say nothing keep your mouth shut I don't want to hear anyone's attitude or rolling their eyes like here we go again we opened a new can of worms. I am not ugly I think I am beautiful regardless what others think of me they would get the sticks out of their eyes or sleep they might be able to see and the corn cobs out of their butt being so uptight give me a break already.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:57 PM   #23
Banned

Vigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scale
Angry so done moving on dont like me bite me

so done moving on don't like me hate me leave me be got it understood
Old 08-20-2014, 08:14 PM   #24
Banned

Red face been to over 20 or 30 pow-wows i n my life my Spirit may be Part Native as well

You don't understand ever since I could walk and talk everything was Native American to me not German or Nazi or English all Native so for people to question that I would think again and take another look at my pic I am white but do have Indian in me just saying so get the corncob out of your *** and the blinders off your eyes we mixed bloods are beautiful too just as much as full blooded Native American. I am beautiful cant see that you are blinder than a bat I am not homely or ugly so don't even say anything if you have nothing nice to say to me keep your damn mouth shut got it understood now I am just saying I get tired of hearing that my dad says that all the time to me I get tired of hearing it.

Last edited by Toolbox; 08-20-2014 at 08:30 PM..
Old 08-20-2014, 08:29 PM   #25
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 47,854.15
Dang , I think you have issues !
windanncer likes this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 08-20-2014, 08:33 PM   #26
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 47,854.15
Someday , when I grow up and get to be Native , I'm gonna get me a headband !
windanncer and gilisi like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 08-20-2014, 08:39 PM   #27
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 71,318.40
After doing some investigation I have discovered that there is something else going on and thus will lock this thread. MODs please see my note in the committee room.
windanncer likes this.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread