Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree141Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls 1000 ways to boredom 1000 ways to boredom

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2013, 09:45 AM   #21
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
hanging laundry in your backyard, if you have one...I kinda miss that.
windanncer and renia58 like this.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2013, 09:46 AM   #22
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
drawing turtles...well I draw them for the pouch I'm making. I finally finished one that I'm gonna make into a pouch...lol

Old 09-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #23
3 down and 1 to go! lol

sewing buttons onto clothes that are missing buttons...i get around to it at least once a year...it's the sizing and purchasing of buttons that is the most interesting and then the matching of thread...lol

Old 09-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #24
3 down and 1 to go! lol

watching the videos on here! I love the smoke dance vids and the hand drum contest! I can't watch them anymore because my office blocked access to youtube....boooooo office, booooo.
renia58 likes this.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:51 AM   #25
3 down and 1 to go! lol

reading the news on yahoo! and then commenting...I prefer the feel good stories myself but I also read the sports and political sections. and yes, guilty pleasure OMG! I think that's what it's called.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:52 AM   #26
3 down and 1 to go! lol

visiting your kids and holding your grandbaby....awww...Love that, it definitely keeps boredom at bay...even when she's sleeping, I still like to watch her...I still can't believe how lucky I am to have one!

Old 09-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #27
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Playing with my dogs. I have Gracie and Alfonso to keep me company when I get home. Remind me to pick up some flea spray.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:57 AM   #28
3 down and 1 to go! lol

fixing dinner. I love cooking especially in my kitchen.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #29
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Watching DVD's with my daughter. She has a dry sense of humor and some of the DVD's she watches makes me hysterical.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #30
3 down and 1 to go! lol

listening to my son play his guitar.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #31
3 down and 1 to go! lol

taking my boys to a gourd dance. This is a great one. I let them take breaks once in awhile, but if you go with me, your dancing your little patootie off. Not running around outside. I must be the mean aunt...hahahaha
wardancer, windanncer and renia58 like this.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:11 AM   #32
3 down and 1 to go! lol

going back to watonga to see my sister and brother for the weekend. I love hanging out and making dinner or breakfast for them, chatting or even just watchn a movie.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:22 AM   #33
3 down and 1 to go! lol

going to dinner with my kids. I love to catch up to what they are up to, to hear the school and sport stories. I try to take them once a week, or at least 3 times a month.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:24 AM   #34
3 down and 1 to go! lol

planning a benefit dance with my sister winona :) actually it's more like, how can I help, whats the menu looking like? what am I cooking and no, I'm not staying to clean the building...hahahaha

Old 09-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #35
3 down and 1 to go! lol

hanging outside in the country after the sun goes down. I like to look at the milky way from time to time, looking at the stars, finding a few constellations sober or not...hahahaha
windanncer, subeeds and renia58 like this.

Old 09-12-2013, 12:33 PM   #36
3 down and 1 to go! lol

talking to my sister on the phone...unless it's during one of my shows.

Old 09-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #37
3 down and 1 to go! lol

texting with my friend Bosh Keen. He's pretty cool. We talk about wierdo stuff all the time...all the freakn time...lol

Old 09-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #38
3 down and 1 to go! lol

sleeping in on a rainy morning, how can that be boring?

Old 09-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #39
3 down and 1 to go! lol

or waking up early when it's raining to drive to work...now that is never boring!

Old 09-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #40
3 down and 1 to go! lol

playing hooky during the first snowfall, if you are lucky to get snow...and making snow angels with your kids.

Sponsored Links