Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree141Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls 1000 ways to boredom 1000 ways to boredom

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #41
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
or making that slightly lopsided snowman with your kids...lol
windanncer and renia58 like this.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2013, 11:21 AM   #42
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Bombing your house because your sister brought some friends with her and they stayed after she left.

I know it's disgusting, but not boring.

Old 10-30-2013, 11:23 AM   #43
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Writing letters to your man in prison. This is not boring at all. You can get racey, but for me it's just a rundown of my week and a tad edited in regards to how much I really drink. Haha.

Old 10-30-2013, 11:35 AM   #44
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Getting sick. Yes, I got sick this past weekend, and being sick is never boring.

Old 11-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #45
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Cooking dinner for your kids. My kids came over on Saturday to eat dinner with me and brought my granddaughter, Kyra with them. Wait I have pictures.

Old 11-13-2013, 12:15 PM   #46
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,393.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
having to put in 40 hours in 4 days so i can take Friday off to go play wiht my toys.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2013, 10:19 AM   #47
3 down and 1 to go! lol

facebooking....this never gets old or boring. Especially with my family.

Old 11-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #48
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Beading...finding ideas and putting them down for my next project.

Old 11-14-2013, 10:22 AM   #49
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Beading, when I bead, I'm never bored. I like it alot. I'm working on my 3rd pair of baby moccs. I'll post some during lunch. No time right now. :)

Old 09-03-2014, 03:14 PM   #50
3 down and 1 to go! lol

going on vacation and not going anywhere. This was not boring at all. I love being home, even if it's 104 degrees out.

Old 09-03-2014, 03:25 PM   #51
3 down and 1 to go! lol

taking the new boyfriend to meet my mother....hahahha.

Old 09-03-2014, 03:25 PM   #52
3 down and 1 to go! lol

showing up at colony powwow just in time to dance gourd dance with my sister winnie and one of the princesses before grand entry.

Old 09-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #53
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Chasing cows in the middle of the night.

Old 09-03-2014, 03:44 PM   #54
3 down and 1 to go! lol

going out with auggie at night, driving his truck, shouting for the cows...we were trying to feed them, but they never came to our calling. This was fun, but I would never tell him that. lol

Last edited by Chevy_truckin_NDN; 09-03-2014 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: forgot to put a portion of a sentence in.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:55 PM   #55
3 down and 1 to go! lol

listening to someone explain why this one mexican guy is famous and something about charlie chaplan...yeah, i don't know....I don't know enough spanish and the english was a little off putting. but it wasn't boring.

Old 09-03-2014, 03:56 PM   #56
3 down and 1 to go! lol

listening to my homegirl explain why he still loves her when he's out with someone else....this is never boring.

Old 09-03-2014, 03:58 PM   #57
3 down and 1 to go! lol

avoiding the skunk that has decided to move into my garage. I don't mind sharing space, I just don't want to be sprayed...this is never boring.

Old 09-03-2014, 04:10 PM   #58
3 down and 1 to go! lol

listening to bob marley's "buffalo soldier"

Old 09-03-2014, 04:17 PM   #59
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Making plans to go play horseshoes with my homeboy.

Old 09-04-2014, 05:56 PM   #60
ᏎᎷ ᏓᏛᎯᏍᏗᏍᎪᎢ

Maize-Grower has a reputation beyond repute
Maize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,290.91
Savings: 0.00
Spinning custom yarn with a homemade drop spindle, tying string heddles for a backstrap loom, working on building a 16 harness jack loom for making brocades, designing and creating patterns for clothes and accessories... And yes, this is all being done today.
C&HBrownsugar and renia58 like this.
Sponsored Links