PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Games and Polls (http://forums.powwows.com/f46/)
-   -   Bands You Don't Like & Why (http://forums.powwows.com/f46/bands-you-don-t-like-why-61080/)

MaileenasDad 09-18-2011 11:23 PM

Bands You Don't Like & Why

I don't like Justin Beeber. He was created in a lab at Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), a joint venture between Braun and Usher.

He just creeps me out. And who does this guys freakin hair? And what's with the lip gloss?:thinking:

yes I know his name is spelled different, I just don't give a fig enough to change it!

RDNKJ 09-19-2011 10:10 AM

You beat me to it, Maileena's Dad! When I saw this thread, I immediately thought of Justin Beaver! (ya, I know)

Never cared for that teeny-bopper chit.

Never cared much for male singers who sing like their huevos haven't dropped yet.

That whole not understanding what "German" is thing during the interview in New Zealand.

I was tired of The Beav before I ever heard him sing!

Toolbox 09-19-2011 10:12 AM

The Kings Of Leon, why because they're not singing they're just whining, LOL. Plus their lyrics and the topics of their songs are nothing new.

RDNKJ 09-19-2011 11:40 AM

Los Lonely Boys

From overexposure. I kinda liked their first hit. Then I just got tired of them. Plus, being from here in Austin, you couldn't go anywhere without hearing them!!!

MaileenasDad 09-19-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RDNKJ (Post 1486523)
Los Lonely Boys

From overexposure. I kinda liked their first hit. Then I just got tired of them. Plus, being from here in Austin, you couldn't go anywhere without hearing them!!!

lol

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 09-19-2011 05:09 PM

selena gomez and her homo bf

trouble 09-19-2011 05:28 PM

MENUDO,

need I say more????

MaileenasDad 09-19-2011 05:33 PM

Your Sex is on Fire is a just a feel good track though, but it does sound a little off to me. :whatchuta

But i'm not a big fan of Fire House. Those whiney [email protected]stards. Finally Found A Love Of A Lifetime? really guys? Of all the 80's hair drivel...:teeth:

pigheaded 09-20-2011 11:23 AM

Any band that came out of Seattle, that 90's Grunge Crap, Sucks.
Long live Heavy Metal \m/ \m/

ac_miss 09-20-2011 11:53 AM

Yeah, Justin B. is a joke. Even my niece doesn't like him. When I hear him do interviews, I find it so funny and annoying because he's just now at puberty stage. His voice hasn't changed much at all. Still talks like a lil girl. LOL.

MaileenasDad 09-20-2011 09:40 PM

Winger

well cuz Winger is lame? and i never heard a good winger song. And the only one i remember is hangin on a heartache, i do believe the late great Winger sang

FluteMaker 09-21-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RDNKJ (Post 1486523)
Los Lonely Boys

i actually like los lonely boys, they put on a good show. i caught them at wolf trap in DC

FluteMaker 09-21-2011 11:36 AM

thats kesha chick needs to be slapped. maybe someone can knock some originality into her. she isnt doing anything britney spears wasnt doing 10-15 years ago. and im not a big fan of hers either.

lady gaga annoys me because of the act. thats all i see it as. she tries too hard to be something shes not.she tries to be edgey just for the sake of being edgey.

katy perry..... i have no idea where to start with her. i think the thing that annoys me the most is the fact that she has a pulse.

RDNKJ 09-21-2011 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FluteMaker (Post 1486870)
i actually like los lonely boys, they put on a good show. i caught them at wolf trap in DC

Cool! Really nothing against them...just extreme overexposure here! :shades_sm

pigheaded 09-21-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaileenasDad (Post 1486784)
Winger

well cuz Winger is lame? and i never heard a good winger song. And the only one i remember is hangin on a heartache, i do believe the late great Winger sang

lol. yeah I saw them once open for Cinderlla on the long Cold winter tour. Great show, the open bands were jet boy, bullet boys and Winger, with that kinda line up maybe that is why it was such a GREAT show. lol 17 was probably the only song I liked from them, of course I was about 17 when it came out and it was about sex, soooooooo, not hard to deduce why I liked it. Hmmm. I guess dad was right, I was a ragin hormone. lol

Smashing Pumpkins, I also hated that really weird alternative crap. No I'm not bitter about the 90's killing Rock N Roll or anything honestly I'm not.
\m/ \m/

Besides his voice was REALLY annoying, made me want to stuff my boots down his throat, with my feet still in them, all the way up to the hip.
Jus sayin

RDNKJ 09-21-2011 07:27 PM

Macy Gray

I don't know what it is, but her voice is just irritating. I don't think I've ever heard an entire song by her. I can't get past her voice!

7pointbull 09-21-2011 11:20 PM

The bands I don't like, hmmmm...

Grateful Dead, cuz they're dead. Alice Bowie cuz they only had one hit. Widespread Panic because everyone around here loves them and they really panic that they won't get tickets to their next show...:disagree:

MaileenasDad 09-21-2011 11:46 PM

hippie bands in general. Cuz they attract a bunch of smelly nasty dready wannabe Native American frickin POSERS. And I can't stand POSERS. Especially a bunch of trendy middle class wannabe in touch with nature dream catcher without a cause POSERS.

Hippies are creators of such aforementioned bands. And that is why I don't like Hippie bands:disagree:

MaileenasDad 09-22-2011 11:43 PM

Yahhni cuz he's a tool

pigheaded 09-23-2011 03:43 PM

John Tesh, he's a tool also.