Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Bands You Don't Like & Why Bands You Don't Like & Why

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 09:50 AM   #61
I.T.I.

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute
7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,376.54
Savings: 1.00
Bon Jovi. total fag rock.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #62
pigheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaileenasDad View Post
U2

Cuz Bonno or Bono or Boner is a friggin TOOL. That's right I said it. Bonno is a DoorKnobb. And a corn cobb. But perhaps not, I wouldn't want to tarnish corn with Bono associated with them.

Bono is such a freakin overrated bag of hot air. He's a whiny ugly yellow be-speckled goon. Just fade into obscurity already Bono, no one cares man. Just hop on the Partridge Family bus with the rest of your nutty gang of losers. Oh and drive it over the nearest cliff and do us little people all a favor huh?
Obsess much. lol Hey MaileenasDad, we're never gonna get anywhere if you keep holding back. Tell us what you REALLY think. lol. Naw man I TOTALLY agree with you. He is a TOOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofAda View Post
Can't stand Eric Clapton or Neil Young... Neither of them can sing, and I think Clapton is overrated as a guitarist.
WOW, I have to admit, I've never been a big Clapton fan, so I never got into Cream or Derrick and the Domino's, or even Clapton as a solo artist, that is not to say that I didn't like a lot if not most of his work, but Overrated guitar player? Man you really should check into more than what they play on the radio, man he will blow you away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7pointbull View Post
Bon Jovi. total fag rock.
LOL. It used to not be like that, well for at least one album, then yeah, it's gotten gayer after every album.
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #63
Junior Dancer

Items Present
US3 because they have a U in their name and it's way too close to U2! And U2 is unhealthy for the soul. U2 is Satanic
Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

MaileenasDad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #64
Junior Dancer

Items Present
Neil Diamond

I am just not a fan man. He makes me naseus
Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

Old 10-03-2011, 05:14 PM   #65
Junior Dancer

Items Present
The Partridge Family. They suck, so does Susan Day or Dey. And David Cassidy, and what's with his hair anyways? I don't give a rats butt if she was on LA Law or whatever, that show was lame anyways. And they might as well pick up all the members of the BeeGees and Bono and Motley Crue and Yahnni and Kenny G and Nickleback and WASP and Mud Huney and drive off that cliffside and make an album for all us fans out there. Oh and they can pick up Scott Baio too, he put out an LP also

Old 10-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #66
Junior Dancer

Items Present
Guns & Roses

Thei're Lame oh and well they're lame

Old 10-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #67
I'm a bad influence on ME

Items GuitarPanda
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
Location: jaw-ja, you know, way down yonder in the land of cotton....
Credits: 26,775.11
Savings: 0.00
WOW ...YOU GUYS ARE THOROUGH...But I just remembered one that you forgot..............................

LEIF GARRETT.......................

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"
trouble is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2011, 05:18 PM   #68
Junior Dancer

Items Present
Jack Johnson

Cuz he should have stopped at his first album. Now he's just another creamy pop-radio douche`

Old 10-03-2011, 05:18 PM   #69

Items GuitarPanda
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Neil Diamond

I am just not a fan man. He makes me naseus

BUT, But, But....what about Forever In BLUEJEANS?????

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"
Old 10-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #70
Junior Dancer

Items Present
The band of the cast of "Saved By The Bell" those guys were so super lame! Especially AC Slater, Mario Lopez. What a tool

Old 10-03-2011, 07:05 PM   #71
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
US3 because they have a U in their name and it's way too close to U2! And U2 is unhealthy for the soul. U2 is Satanic
You would have hated UB40... brit band from the 80s... UB40 is the stationary code for unemployment benefit cards.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2011, 12:10 AM   #72
Junior Dancer

Items Present
Sinead O'conner

cuz she's just dumb.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #73
Junior Dancer

Items Present
Slipnot or knot or cnot

cuz they're bad for children

Old 10-05-2011, 04:21 AM   #74
Junior Dancer

Items Present
Iron Butterfly

Cuz that song is lame and way overplayed. And their other stuff is just as crappy as Inagodadavida or however you spell that asinine name

Oh and they can salvage what's left of the Partridge Family's bus and go pick up the rest of the bands we don't like and do the dew

Old 10-05-2011, 10:39 AM   #75
pigheaded

Should we just rename this thread MaileenaDad's rant and rave thread. lol

Celine Dion. Do I really need to give you a reason?
STYX: Just listen to them, you'll understand why.
KID ROCK: Really? Who ever fell for this TOOL and a half.
Oingo Boingo: Creepy 80's freak mod crap.
Air Supply: LAME
Spice Girls: What's the female equivalent to being a Tool? Toolettes?
Justin Guarini: Justin Timberlake wannabe TOOL.
NSYNC: Nuff Said
Kevin Federline: The Tool of Tools.
Backstreet Boys: Refer to NSYNC
Michael Bolton: Can it get any LAMER than this chode?
Insane Clown Posse: I really don't have to comment on that do I?
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2011, 10:54 AM   #76

Items GuitarPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
KID ROCK: Really? Who ever fell for this TOOL and a half.

BUT....BUT......BUT.....I DO like some of his stuff.....dang man.....

Last edited by trouble; 10-05-2011 at 03:18 PM..
Old 10-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #77
Junior Dancer

Items Present
A one hit wonder gone wrong

Kid Rock, how could I forget. Dang you beat me to him. He should have been like number one or two. He is such a crap-sandwich. Like a multi-attachment tool man. Just utter crap. I can't believe he's still around.

wow

Kid Rock

Old 10-05-2011, 03:20 PM   #78

Items GuitarPanda
Quote:
Kid Rock, how could I forget. Dang you beat me to him. He should have been like number one or two. He is such a crap-sandwich. Like a multi-attachment tool man. Just utter crap. I can't believe he's still around.

wow

Kid Rock

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....are you sure????

Old 10-05-2011, 11:22 PM   #79
Junior Dancer

Items Present
Just not a big _____________________ insert flavor of the day new metal band

Need I say more?

Old 10-06-2011, 07:30 AM   #80

Items GuitarPanda
Quote:
Sinead O'conner

cuz she's just dumb.
I bet she thinks nothing compares to you though....

Sponsored Links