Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree256Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Be Careful What You Wish For Be Careful What You Wish For

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #121
Pronounced like "docket"

Items Rainbow$CakeTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 7,375.82
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgood View Post
Its my wish and I can wish for anything I want.

I wish for the same thing
OK, but I won't promise there will not be massive death in there...

SO WE BOTH get our wish, the government fulfills are its promises. Therefore, 5 different parties might own the same piece of land, all the black americans who were promised 40 acres and a mule after the civil war, get the acreage and mule to share between descendants. (There is a huge shortage on mules.)

Indians promised money are given money. Indians promised land, get land to share with the others who were promised land. Revolutionary soldiers who didn't get paid, get paid with interest which is pretty hefty sums for the descendants. ANCESTRY dot com is the latest big deal so people can link themselves with their ancestors to cash in on the fulfilled promise with interest.

The promises don't start here. Promises made to other countries and treaties made with others are suddenly fulfilled and with this, people fight over the land, fight over the money and uncle Sam has to borrow from the usual monopoly game money and it doesn't take long until massive death and destruction cause the end of this great nation...and in a few decades, nature will reclaim the world and little pockets of people will have survived, and things will start over again.

But LBGood will not be there. Doesn't make it beyond June. Sad.

I wish my bead work would go faster.
Stands Alone likes this.
docat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #122
LBGOOD2U

Items DevilPresentPresent
lbgood has a reputation beyond repute
lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,007.25
Quote:
Originally Posted by docat View Post
I wish my bead work would go faster.
You get your wish, your beadwork is finished and you are totally exhausted. You never recover and you are put to rest wearing the very beadwork that put you six feet under. I bet you look stunning in that beadwork too RIP

I wish the new pope brings about positive changes!
lbgood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 08:22 PM   #123
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
Savings: 1.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You get your wish, your beadwork is finished and you are totally exhausted. You never recover and you are put to rest wearing the very beadwork that put you six feet under. I bet you look stunning in that beadwork too RIP

I wish the new pope brings about positive changes!
your wish is granted hes a humble man and understand that excess is not the answer he cares about all, by setting a example finally getting ppl to understand that life is good even if little money is spent

even though death is but a hidden bloom waiting, let us say, wait. as the waiting is sorrowful,if the living don't live each day with out looking to see how far behind is the dark night , the two door ways are waiting each leading to heaven although few escape from knowing both, where justice is served and light leads, death is final door that leads to heaven

i wish that we can quit killing off ppl
Stands Alone and docat like this.

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 03-14-2013 at 08:26 PM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #124
Pronounced like "docket"

docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post

i wish that we can quit killing off ppl
YOUR wish is granted. We (I'm assuming you mean the establishment and not YOU AND ME)[LOL] stop killing off others because instead of wars, countries challenge each other in video games. The winner gets a farmville gift card. LOL

I wish I had a paint horse.
Stands Alone likes this.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #125
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
Savings: 1.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
DOCATYOUR wish is granted. We (I'm assuming you mean the establishment and not YOU AND ME)[LOL] stop killing off others because instead of wars, countries challenge each other in video games. The winner gets a farmville gift card. LOL

I wish I had a paint horse.

oh no i was talking about you and me and everone :)..lol,and you get your painted pony because if wishes were horses we all take a ride
my computer is sleepy so im saving my wish for tomarrow some time after work ...

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 03-14-2013 at 09:36 PM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #126
Pronounced like "docket"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
my computer is sleepy so im saving my wish for tomarrow some time after work ...
2line, you can't make the whole game wait till tomorrow some time after work. LOL People might want to play it while you're working.

OK, I will make a wish.

I wish my elderly aunt would stop LOCKING herself out of her house.
Stands Alone likes this.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:03 AM   #127
Agent of Chaos

RestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond repute
RestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 10,230.60
Quote:
2line, you can't make the whole game wait till tomorrow some time after work. LOL People might want to play it while you're working.

OK, I will make a wish.

I wish my elderly aunt would stop LOCKING herself out of her house.
Granted. Your aunt moves in with you, and now she locks herself out of YOUR house.

I wish this thread would pick up.

"Don't trust anyone who isn't hungry."
- Me
RestlessN8iv is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 07:52 AM   #128
Pronounced like "docket"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RestlessN8iv View Post
Granted. Your aunt moves in with you, and now she locks herself out of YOUR house.

I wish this thread would pick up.

This thread would pick up if I could promote it properly. I have to work every other day at the Spring Training Tiger's facility, and so today I work again...but maybe tomorrow.

BUT, in fact, this thread DOES pick up because you, RestlessN8iv have been watched by the authorities. Why? Because in your fits of ADD and haste, you said something online that was taken as a threat to national security.

You now have your wires tapped, your emails are being copied word for word and with all this information, the authorities are going to find you and pin a charge on you.

But all of us catch on when people start joining the forum who are not NDN and not wannabe and sound a lot like white guys in suits talking into their SLEEVES. Yes, these guys are so fake that they are scratching their heads about our lingo and our customs.

They wonder how we all fit our flat screen tipis on the walls of our tipis. They wonder how our pet wolves are doing. They ask for instruction on how to build dream catchers. Etc etc.

But you, our restless friend, were not threatening national security. You were only offering friendly discussion...but the FBI has to check you out.

And as it is, they are having Native American Male Model searches in Leavenworth, KS, and as luck has it, they are sending you to the prison there. And as bad luck has it, you can't participate because you are locked up.

Your fiance dumps you for her ROLLER DERBY M.C.

I wish I had a unlimited supply of all the seed beads I wanted!
Stands Alone likes this.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:46 AM   #129
Champion Dancer

Items SwordTreasure Chest
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 26,093.49
Quote:

This thread would pick up if I could promote it properly. I have to work every other day at the Spring Training Tiger's facility, and so today I work again...but maybe tomorrow.

BUT, in fact, this thread DOES pick up because you, RestlessN8iv have been watched by the authorities. Why? Because in your fits of ADD and haste, you said something online that was taken as a threat to national security.

You now have your wires tapped, your emails are being copied word for word and with all this information, the authorities are going to find you and pin a charge on you.

But all of us catch on when people start joining the forum who are not NDN and not wannabe and sound a lot like white guys in suits talking into their SLEEVES. Yes, these guys are so fake that they are scratching their heads about our lingo and our customs.

They wonder how we all fit our flat screen tipis on the walls of our tipis. They wonder how our pet wolves are doing. They ask for instruction on how to build dream catchers. Etc etc.

But you, our restless friend, were not threatening national security. You were only offering friendly discussion...but the FBI has to check you out.

And as it is, they are having Native American Male Model searches in Leavenworth, KS, and as luck has it, they are sending you to the prison there. And as bad luck has it, you can't participate because you are locked up.

Your fiance dumps you for her ROLLER DERBY M.C.

I wish I had a unlimited supply of all the seed beads I wanted!
Your wish is granted....but you have soooo many seed beads they are dripping from your eyes because they went in your ears and up your nose,they are running through your blood, every time you sneeze a million seed beads fly out!

I wish I was fly!
docat likes this.
Stands Alone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #130
Agent of Chaos

RestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond repute
RestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stands Alone View Post
Your wish is granted....but you have soooo many seed beads they are dripping from your eyes because they went in your ears and up your nose,they are running through your blood, every time you sneeze a million seed beads fly out!

I wish I was fly!
Granted, but the prices, and security checks are such a pain that you may as well take the bus.

I wish my shoulder would stop hurting.

- Me
Old 03-15-2013, 10:21 AM   #131
Champion Dancer

Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Granted, but the prices, and security checks are such a pain that you may as well take the bus.

I wish my shoulder would stop hurting.
You get your wish...your should no longer hurts due to rubbing animal fat on it...but now your knee hurts!

I wish my son would understand what I'm telling him!
docat likes this.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #132
Agent of Chaos

Quote:
You get your wish...your should no longer hurts due to rubbing animal fat on it...but now your knee hurts!

I wish my son would understand what I'm telling him!
He understand, but doesn't give a damn.

I wish I had a hammer

- Me
Old 03-15-2013, 01:36 PM   #133
Champion Dancer

Quote:
He understand, but doesn't give a damn.

I wish I had a hammer

you get your hammer and now you have 5000 nails to put into one piece of board and you keep hitting your thumb.

I wish time would stand still!
docat likes this.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #134
Agent of Chaos

Quote:
you get your hammer and now you have 5000 nails to put into one piece of board and you keep hitting your thumb.

I wish time would stand still!
Time stands still. This goes into effect the exact moment you stub your toe. Ouch!

- Me
Old 03-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #135
Pronounced like "docket"

Quote:
Time stands still. This goes into effect the exact moment you stub your toe. Ouch!
And your wish is????
Stands Alone likes this.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #136
Agent of Chaos

Quote:
And your wish is????
I wish I knew.

- Me
Old 03-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #137
LBGOOD2U

lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I wish I knew.
I was able to tap into your mind (scary place), you have been obssessing with the new powwows.com princess and how to make her yours. You like the fact that Zeke is very flexible. Tomorrow you will get the courage to ask the princess for a date and hopefully a relationship on all levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskrat_skull View Post
I wish I didn't tap into his mind
Old 03-15-2013, 07:30 PM   #138
Pronounced like "docket"

Quote:
I wish I knew.

You don't have to tap into restlessn8iv's mind. You really don't. It's just that you are obsessed with him and you really should leave him alone because he has a fiance who could whip your rear end on ROLLER SKATES.

I wish I could learn languages faster.
lbgood and Stands Alone like this.

Last edited by docat; 03-15-2013 at 07:33 PM..
Old 03-15-2013, 07:51 PM   #139
LBGOOD2U

Quote:

I wish I could learn languages faster.
You had a visit from the new pope, all of a sudden your head starts spinning, your spewing pea soup subsances and you are talking fluently in all foreign languages.

I wish I was going to a powwow this weekend!
Old 03-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #140
Pronounced like "docket"

Quote:
You had a visit from the new pope, all of a sudden your head starts spinning, your spewing pea soup subsances and you are talking fluently in all foreign languages.

I wish I was going to a powwow this weekend!

You are going to a powwow this weekend, but you are riding in a pumpkin and you are accompanied by mice and you have to be back by midnight and you'll lose a moccasin. But hey, you'll dance with the best. Now get back to the kitchen and scrub that FLOOR.

I wish I could have my car painted.
Stands Alone likes this.
Sponsored Links