Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2710Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Drop a word, add a word! Drop a word, add a word!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #37881
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 27,820.32
Savings: 0.00
old bag
xTekno and Stands Alone like this.
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #37882

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 14,184.14
shopping bag
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2013, 04:53 PM   #37883
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,350.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
thrift shopping

I'll wear your granddads clothes
I look incredible
I'm in this big *** coat
From the thrift shop down the road
I wear your granddads clothes
I look incredible
I'm in this big *** coat
From the thrift shop down the road

I'm gonna pop some tags
Only got twenty dollars in my pocket
I-I-I'm huntin'
Lookin for a come up
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #37884
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
power shopping
Old 04-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #37885
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
The Power

I've got the power hey yeah heh
I've got the power
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh yeah-eah-eah-eah-eah-eah
I've got the power
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh yeah-eah-eah-eah-eah-eah
Gettin' kinda heavy

It's gettin' it's gettin' it's gettin' kinda hectic
Old 04-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #37886
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
power source
Old 04-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #37887
Standing Rock

The source

Sometimes I feel like
Throwing my hands up in the air
I know I can count on you
Sometimes I feel like saying
Lord I just don't care
But you've got the love I need
To see me through

Sometimes it seems that
The going is just too rough
And things go wrong
No matter what I do
Now and then I feel
That life is just too much
But you've got the love
I need to see me through
Old 04-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #37888
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
source critics
Old 04-17-2013, 05:07 PM   #37889
Standing Rock

The Critics

You could say Im pretentious
You could say Im the nazz
You could hail me as the new king of it all
You could say Im nothing new
You could speak well of me
You could say it's already been done before

What will you make of my lines
What will you think Ive said
What hidden secrets will you say are in my head
Old 04-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #37890

higher source
xTekno, Stands Alone and solitare like this.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #37891
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
higher power
Old 04-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #37892
Standing Rock

Get Higher

I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of your silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in
If I could walk on water
If I could tell you what's next
I'd make you believe
I'd make you forget

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love
Old 04-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #37893

Higher Love
Old 04-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #37894
Standing Rock

True Love

Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say
Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face
There's no one quite like you
You push all my buttons down
I know life would suck without you

At the same time, I wanna hug you
I wanna wrap my hands around your neck
You're an ***h*** but I love you
And you make me so mad I ask myself
Why I'm still here, or where could I go
You're the only love I've ever known
But I hate you
I really hate you, so much
I think it must be

True love true love
It must be true love
Nothing else can break my heart like true love
True love, it must be true love
No one else can break my heart like you

Old 04-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #37895
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
flying higher
Old 04-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #37896
Standing Rock

Flying Free

There is a place I call my own
Where I can stand by the sea
And look beyond the things I've known
And dream that I might be free

Like a bird above the trees
Gliding gently on the breeze
I wish that all my life I'd be
Without a care and flying free
Old 04-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #37897

Flying Forever
Old 04-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #37898
Standing Rock

Forever (and) ever

You may think that I'm talking foolish
You've heard that I'm wild and I'm free
You may wonder how I can promise you now
This love that I feel for you
Always will be

But you're not just time that I'm killing
I'm no longer one of those guys
As sure as I live
This love that I give
Is gonna be yours until the day that I die
Oh baby

I'm gonna love you forever
Forever and ever, amen
As long as old men sit and talk about the weather
As long as old women sit and talk about old men
If you wonder how long I'll be faithful
I'll be happy to tell you again
I'm gonna love you
Forever and ever
Forever and ever, amen
Old 04-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #37899
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
forever more
Old 04-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #37900
Standing Rock

Gimme More

Everytime they turn the lights down
Just wanna go that extra mile for you
Public display of affection
Feel's like no one else in the room (But You)

We can get down like there's no one around
We keep on rockin' (We keep on rockin')
We keep on rockin' (Keep on rockin')

Cameras are flashing while we're dirty dancing
They keep watchin' (They keep watchin')
Keep watchin
Feels like the crowd is saying

[CHORUS]
Gimme gimme more
Gimme more
Gimme gimme more
Gimme gimme more