Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree883Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls F L & L L Songs F L & L L Songs

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #3341
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 92,507.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Turn the page - Bob Seger

On a long and lonesome highway
East of Omaha
You can listen to the engine
moanin' out his one note song
You can think about the woman
or the girl you knew the night before
But your thoughts will soon be wandering
the way they always do
When you're ridin' sixteen hours
and there's nothin' much to do
And you don't feel much like ridin',
you just wish the trip was through

Here I am
On the road again
There I am
Up on the stage
Here I go
Playin' star again
There I go
Turn the page
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #3342
Head Dancer

caity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond repute
caity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
I heard that on the radio last week driving home from work - what a desolate-sounding song! Seger's got a great voice.

El Fusilado / Chumbawumba

caity is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2010, 07:44 PM   #3343
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Orange Crush - R.E.M.

Follow me, don't follow me
I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
Collar me, don't collar me
I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
We are agents of the free
I've had my fun and now its time to
Serve your conscience overseas (over me, not over me)
Coming in fast, over me
Old 08-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #3344
Head Dancer

caity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond repute
caity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond repute
Hard to Concentrate / Red Hot Chili Peppers

Old 08-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #3345
Standing Rock

Everything, Everyday, Everywhere - Fabolous

Same **** different day just riding through the city looking prettiest as
usual
It's the same old thang got the name on the chain just to let them know
who's who
And they know I've over here so they come and find me right after they
lose you
For you niggas in the way we can let the guns say "excuse you"
At the end of the day we just trying find our way and I might be a come up
And baby you hitch a ride but u gotta know how to do more than how to
keep a thump up
It's so incredible that it ain't edible but they know the cake's real
Yo I couldn't even say ask these other silicon niggas how being fake feel

Everyday is my day I'ma do it my way everyday
Everything about me, what they love about me everything
Everywhere that I be, feel VIP baby
And everybody's cool, but y'all just ain't me
Old 08-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #3346
Head Dancer

*L*

Epiphany / Staind

Old 08-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #3347
Standing Rock

You and I - Scorpions

I lose control because of you babe
I lose control when you look at me like this
There's something in your eyes that is saying tonight
I'm not a child anymore, life has opened the door
To a new exciting life

I lose control when I'm close to you babe
I lose control don't look at me like this
There's something in your eyes, is this love at first sight
Like a flower that grows, life just wants you to know
All the secrets of life

It's all written down in your lifelines
It's written down inside your heart
Old 08-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #3348
Head Dancer

I Can Dream About You / Dan Hartman

I can dream about you
If I can't hold you tonight
I can dream about you
You know how to hold me just right

Old 08-06-2010, 01:33 PM   #3349
Standing Rock

Used Cars - Bruce Springsteen

My little sister's in the front seat with an ice cream cone
My ma's in the black seat sittin' all alone
As my pa steers her slow out of the lot for a test drive down Michigan Avenue
Now, my ma, she fingers her wedding band
And watches the salesman stare at my old man's hands
He's tellin' us all 'bout the break he'd give us if he could, but he just can't
Well if I could, I swear I know just what I'd do

Now, mister, the day the lottery I win I ain't ever gonna ride in no used car again
Old 08-06-2010, 02:11 PM   #3350
Head Dancer

Sleeping Bag / ZZ Top

Old 08-06-2010, 02:23 PM   #3351
Standing Rock

Give Me One Reason - Tracey Chapman

Give me one reason to stay here
And I'll turn right back around
Give me one reason to stay here
And I'll turn right back around
said I don't want leave you lonely you got to make me change my mind

Baby I got your number and I know that you got mine
But you know that I called you, I called too many times
You can call me baby, you can call me anytime
But you got to call me
Old 08-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #3352
Head Dancer

Good song!!

Natural / Arrested Development

I'd like to hold your waist as we chase
The wind down the shores of a southern ocean
Rub my fingers thru your hair
Slowly rub and caress your forehead and bare
our problems, as we lay on the bed called Earth
Holding hands 'till we touch each and every finger
as the ocean water wets us both

Old 08-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #3353
Standing Rock

Loving you Sunday morning - Scorpions

Working hard to get it on for you
Everyday and night
I give you all I've got to give
Take it all
Love I know that you're feelin' blue
Lonely deep inside
'Cause I know how it feels to be alone

Loving you Sunday morning
You were on my mind love everyday
Loving you Sunday morning
Your love makes me fly so far away
Old 08-06-2010, 02:48 PM   #3354
Head Dancer

Girls On Film / Duran Duran

There's a camera rolling on her back
On her back
And I sense the rhythms humming in a frenzy
All the way down her spine
Girls on Film
Girls on Film
Girls on Film
Girls on Film
Lipstick cherry all over the lens as she's falling
in miles of sharp blue water coming in
Where she lies
The diving man's coming up for air
'Cause the crowd all love pulling Dolly by the hair
By the hair
And she wonders how she ever got here

Old 08-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #3355
Standing Rock

Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Pack up
I'm straight
Enough
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say
Wait, they don't love you like i love you
Wait, they don't love you like i love you
Ma-a-a-a-ps, wait!
They don't love you like i love you...
Old 08-06-2010, 03:01 PM   #3356
Head Dancer

Summer Nights / Van Halen

Ain't no way I'm sittin' home tonight
I'll be out until the mornin' light
A-just-a hangin' 'round in the local parkin' lot
Oh, checkin' out all the girls, see what they got...

Old 08-06-2010, 03:03 PM   #3357
Standing Rock

Say It Ain't So - Weezer

Oh yeah
Alright

Somebody's Heine'
Is crowdin' my icebox
Somebody's cold one
Is givin' me chills
Guess I'll just close my eyes

Oh yeah
Alright
Feels good
Inside

Flip on the tele
Wrestle with Jimmy
Something is bubbling
Behind my back
The bottle is ready to blow

Say it ain't so
Your drug is a heartbreaker
Say it ain't so
My love is a life taker
Old 08-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #3358
Head Dancer

Ooh Child / The Five Stairsteps

Ooh-oo child
Things are gonna be easier
Ooh-oo child
Things'll get brighter

Old 08-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #3359
Standing Rock

Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Gettin' born in the state of Mississippi
Poppa was a copper and'a momma was a hippie
In Alabama she was swinging hammer
Price you gotta pay when you break the panorama
She never knew that there was anything more than poor
What in the world does your company take me for?

Black bandana, sweet Louisiana
Robbin'on a bank in the state of Indiana
She's a runner, rebel and a stunner
On her merry way saying baby what you gonna
Lookin' down the barrel of a hot metal .45
Just another way to survive

California rest in peace
Simultaneous release
California show your teeth
She's my priestess, I'm your priest
Yeah, yeah
Old 08-06-2010, 03:44 PM   #3360
Head Dancer

All Apologies / Nirvana

'Cause I'm gonna have to log off in a few....

Sponsored Links