Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1891Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Favorite Movie Quote Favorite Movie Quote

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2008, 05:10 PM   #461
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 94,441.24
Savings: 52.80

Otis Firefly

The Devil's Rejects

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Come on Rez Dawg, you can make it, just another step to go....
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2008, 05:52 PM   #462
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tony Montana

SCARFACE

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Old 04-16-2008, 10:19 PM   #463
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

GySgt. Hartman: You will not laugh, you will not cry! you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you!

FULL METAL JACKET

Old 04-16-2008, 10:30 PM   #464
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Door Gunner: Anyone runs, is a V.C... Anyone who stands still is a well disiplined V.C. HAHA!!!

FULL METAL JACKET

Old 04-16-2008, 10:57 PM   #465
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Kurtz: Did they say why, Willard, why they want to terminate my command?
Willard: I was sent on a classified mission, sir.
Kurtz: It's no longer classified, is it? Did they tell you?
Willard: They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.
Kurtz: Are my methods unsound?
Willard: I don't see any method at all, sir.
Kurtz: I expected someone like you. What did you expect? Are you an assassin?
Willard: I'm a soldier.
Kurtz: You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

Apocalypse Now

Old 04-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #466
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

CASABLANCA

Old 04-17-2008, 05:23 AM   #467
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

GySGT. Hartman: And why did you hide a jelly donut in your footlocker?

Pvt Pyle: Sir, becuase I was hungry, sir!

GySgt. Hartman: Because you were hungry...Pvt. Pyle has dishonored himself and dishonored the platoon, I have tried too help him...But I have failed. I have failed you have not help me, So, from now on, whenever Pvt. Pyle f**** up, I will not punish him, I will punish all of you! And the way I see it ladies, you owe me for one jelly donut, now get on you're faces! They're paying for it, you eat it (hands donut to Pvt Pyle) Ready, exercise!
platoon in unison: (doing push-ups) One, two, three, four! I Love the Marine Corps! One, two, three, four! I Love the Marine Corps!

FULL METAL JACKET

Old 04-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #468
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Stands With a Fist: I'm in Mourning...

Dances With Wolves

Old 04-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #469
Head Dancer

caity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond repute
caity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
Annie Wilkes: "I am your number one fan!"

Misery

Ndnsoldierboy likes this.

caity is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2008, 06:26 PM   #470
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Duke of New York: Snake Plissken...??? Heard you was dead.

Escape From New York

Old 04-17-2008, 10:05 PM   #471
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

John: Dr. Gordon, this is your wake-up call. Everyday of your working life you have given people the news that they're gonna die soon. Now *you* will be the cause of death. Your aim in this game is to kill Adam. You have until six on the clock to do it. There's a man in the room with you. When there's that much poison in your blood, the only thing left to do - is shoot yourself. There are ways to win this, hidden all around you. Just remember, X marks the spot for the treasure. If you do not kill Adam by six, then Alison and Diana will die, Dr. Gordon... and I'll leave you in this room to rot. Let the game begin.

Jigsaw talking to Dr. Gordon

S A W

Old 04-17-2008, 10:26 PM   #472
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Arresting Officer: Sir, could I please see your license?
Pedro: Whuut?
Arresting Officer: Your license. Where's your license?
Pedro: It's back there on the bumper, man!
Arresting Officer: No, I mean your DRIVER'S license.
Pedro: Oh yeah, I got the bull**** back here man...
[gets license with great difficulty]
Pedro: Hey I thought'a somethin' really funny, man... Your mother!
[laughs]
Arresting Officer: [after dirty look, of course] Sir, what's your name?
Pedro: uuhhh... Isn't in on the license, man? Yeah, that's it! Pedro De Pacas, man, that's my name...

CHEECH & CHONG

UP IN SMOKE

Old 04-17-2008, 10:34 PM   #473
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

PULP FICTION

Old 04-17-2008, 10:41 PM   #474
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Mr. Blonde: Listen kid, I'm not gonna bull**** you, all right? I don't give a good **** what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get.
[He removes his razor]
Mr. Blonde: You ever listen to K-Billy's "Super Sounds of the Seventies" weekend? It's my personal favorite.

Old 04-18-2008, 11:37 AM   #475
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

*LMAO* one of mah fave movie quotes of all TIME!!!

BLAZING SADDLES

Old 04-18-2008, 11:48 AM   #476
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post

*LMAO* one of mah fave movie quotes of all TIME!!!

BLAZING SADDLES
I love that movie---"Candy gram for Mongo".ROFLMAO
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2008, 12:39 PM   #477
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

C-3PO: At last, Master Luke's come to rescue me!
Bib Fortuna: Master.
[Jabba wakes up with a start]
Bib Fortuna: May I present Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight?
Jabba the Hutt: I told you not to admit him!
Luke: I must be allowed to speak.
Bib Fortuna: He must be allowed to speak.
Jabba the Hutt: You weak minded fool! He's using an old Jedi mind trick.
[Jabba shoves Bib Fortuna aside]
Luke: You will bring Captain Solo and the Wookiee to me.
[Jabba laughs]
Jabba the Hutt: Your mind powers will not work on me boy.
Luke: Nevertheless, I'm taking Captain Solo and his friends. You can either profit by this or be destroyed. It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my power.

Jabba and Luke bargaining for Solo and Chewbacca

Return of the Jedi

Old 04-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #478
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Sgt. Stryker: Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid.

SANDS OF IWO JIMA

Old 04-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #479
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

MacReady: I dunno, it's like this: thousands of years ago this spaceship crashes, and this thing, whatever it is, jumps out or crawls out and gets entombed in the ice.
Garry: So, the Norwegians find it, and they dig it out of the ice...
MacReady: That's right, Garry. They dig it up, they cart it back to their base. Somehow it gets thawed, it wakes up, probaly not the best of moods, and... I don't know, I wasn't there!

John Carpenters THE THING

*This is one of the BEST sci-fi/ horror/ thriller movies ever made!!!*

Old 04-18-2008, 01:50 PM   #480
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Priest: ...ask yourself if that corpse of a slut is worth dying for.
Marv: Worth dying for.
[shoots priest]
Marv: Worth killing for.
[shoots him again]
Marv: Worth going to hell for.
[shoots him again]
Marv: Amen.

SIN CITY

*another fave movie of mine*

Sponsored Links