Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1865Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Favorite Movie Quote Favorite Movie Quote

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2007, 04:04 PM   #61
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 12,610.76
Savings: 1.00
one more:

Margaret White: "They're all gonna laugh at you". --Carrie

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2007, 04:05 PM   #62
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
my mom: ow!

pathfinder
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2007, 04:09 PM   #63

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
kewl

(....after seeing Jason at the rave)
Kia: "Was that him? The guy you were talking about... Freddy Krueger?"
Lori: "No, that wasn't the guy in my dream. That was somebody else."
Linderman: "Who cares about some f*cking dream guy, Ok? That psycho in the hockey mask was real."
Freeburg: "Duude, that goalie was pissed about something. "

--Freddy vs Jason

*Kalilsha*

Old 04-13-2007, 04:22 PM   #64

Loretta Lynn: "Hey Doolittle Lynn, who's that sow you got wallowin' in your jeep?"
Girl: "What'd you call me?"
Loretta Lynn: "A sow, that's a woman pig! " --Coal Miners Daughter

*Kalilsha*

Old 04-13-2007, 05:37 PM   #65
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess View Post
*L*

"I'll be your huckleberry"

Tombstone
LOL>

i always liked that line.

here is my quote.

persian army: "our arrows will block out the sun"

spartan: "then we will fight in the shade"

movie: 300

this movie is kick azz

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2007, 07:33 PM   #66
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
alex[talking in his sleep] Come on now, baby. My little filet. My little filet mignon with a little fat around the edges. I like that. I like a little fat on my steak. My sweet, juicy steak. You are a rare delicacy.

madagasgar

i loved 300 also
Old 04-13-2007, 07:39 PM   #67

lol i love that movies silas watches it every other day...:

"Happy Birthday to you
U live in a Zoo
U look like a Monkey
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd
Smell like one too.."

*Kalilsha*

Old 04-13-2007, 08:27 PM   #68
As you can see...

ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40.00
Cheech: "Hey, I didn't know your name was Alex?"

...that's so true....so, so true...
ntownn8ive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2007, 10:08 PM   #69
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
I can't believe my grandmother actually felt me up.'

- Samantha, Sixteen Candles
Old 04-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #70
is rockin & rollin \m/

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 76,397.87
Savings: 52.80
Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Airplane!

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Come on Rez Dawg, you can make it, just another step to go....
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2007, 12:42 PM   #71

The Bridges of Madison County--Clint Eastwood

"It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life is making my way here to you."

"This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime."

and

Dracula--Gary Olman sp?

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you."

"The luckiest man in the world is he who finds true love."

awww lol

*Kalilsha*

Old 04-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #72
is rockin & rollin \m/

Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
God..... was here before the Marine Corps, so you could give your Heart to Jesus... but your azz belongs to the Corps! do you maggots understand?

SIR, YES SIR!!!!

GySgt. Hartman / Full Metal Jacket

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Old 04-15-2007, 02:08 PM   #73

Deliverance

Mountain Man: "What do you want to do now?"
Toothless Man: " He's got a real pretty mouth on him, don't he?"
Mountain Man: "Ain't that the truth."
Toothless Man: (to Ed) "You gonna do some prayin' for me, boy. And you better pray real good. "

and my FAv part

Mountain Man: "I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!"
Bobby: "Weee!"
Mountain Man: "Weeeeeeee!"
Bobby: "Weee! "

*Kalilsha*

Old 04-15-2007, 08:55 PM   #74
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
"hey double bubble"

cheech & chong

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2007, 10:42 AM   #75
~lethargic state of mind~

Items Elephant
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Location: in the lil box beating the crap out of the other stick figure
Credits: 2,050.14
Talking

"There is something I've been wanting to tell you. Geraline, I L-(mummble). *pout* I LO-(mummble) you. I L-(mummble) you."
Billy Zane - Demon Knight
Mud_Woman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2007, 02:06 PM   #76
is rockin & rollin \m/

Billy, You ever seen a Grown Man Naked?

Billy, you ever been in a Turkish Prison?

Airplane!

Old 04-16-2007, 02:39 PM   #77
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 39,731.21
Savings: 0.00
"Yes they deserved to die, and I hope they burn in hell!!"

Samuel L Jackson, A Time to Kill

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2007, 02:44 PM   #78
is rockin & rollin \m/

Get you stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape!

Taylor (Charlton Heston)

Planet of the Apes

Old 04-17-2007, 09:44 AM   #79
Teen Dancer

tsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond reputetsalagigirl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
"Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'"
tsalagigirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2007, 10:34 AM   #80
Dances with Lead Foot

Sleeping Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Sleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,541.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsalagigirl View Post
"Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'"
Where's that from?