Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls I have a new game for ya I have a new game for ya

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2003, 08:38 PM   #1
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I have a new game for ya

It's a little confusing but once u get the hang of it, it's really fun especially with the people who dont know how....lol

I can play the game, can you play the game?

Everyone can play the game, but can elephants?

Snakes can play the game, but can the y play the game with tigers and a bear?

go ahead and try to finish playing my game....
"A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
--Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."
MarthaFlysWithEagles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2003, 09:05 PM   #2
ApacheFancyShawlHawk

is this right?

I can play the game? can you play the game with a wolf, a hawk, an eagle, A tiger & a couple of snakes?
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2003, 11:39 AM   #3
Teen Dancer

MarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond repute
haha this is fun...
sorry you cant play the game....

give it another try...
everyone can play the game can you play the game with a hawk?

Kangaroos can play the game with hawks but can you play the game with a rabbit?

Turtles can play the game with kangaroos but can you play the game with a bass?

can you figure out the game?
**hint** start with the last sentence
"A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."
Old 06-19-2003, 11:41 AM   #4
Teen Dancer

oops...i guess i cant play the game i meant :

Turtles can play the game with rabbits

Old 06-19-2003, 12:22 PM   #5
ApacheFancyShawlHawk

Lightbulb now i think i can play the game!

Turtles can play the game with rabbits!

but can you play the game with Tutles, rabits & a Snake?
Old 06-19-2003, 12:32 PM   #6
Teen Dancer

hehehe...
Turtles can play the game with Rabbits,a bear, but can you play the game with a wolf?

For sure you can play the game with wolf, but can you play with a skunk?

Kind skunks will play with a wolf but can you play with a fish?

Honestly I dont think you can play with a fish but you can play with a dog?

Old 06-26-2003, 06:39 PM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

pontiac350man is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

you cant play with a dog if ur playin with a skunk...

and you can play with a fish if a bear is playing and a girraffe is watchin.....

im a pimp by blood.. not relation!!!
pontiac350man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2003, 08:36 PM   #8
Teen Dancer

george can play with a fish and a dog but can he play with a poodle.

Evidently george can play with a poodle but can he play with a bear.

roaches can play with george and a poodle but can you play with a wolf.

Frankly, i dont think you can play with a wolf, but can you play with a llama.

Old 05-09-2005, 05:38 PM   #9
Tiny Tot Dancer

SideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond repute
SideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond repute
Geez, this reminds me the story problems in math class...cunfusing! :-)
Old 06-30-2005, 06:43 PM   #10
Teen Dancer

fancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond repute
fancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond repute
Let me try,

You can play the game with a llama, a snake,
you can play the game with a wolf, if a fish is watching
can you play with an armadillo?
no ?

is this how you play?
fancy_shawls_225 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #11
Pow Wow Visitor

Speedy has a brilliant futureSpeedy has a brilliant futureSpeedy has a brilliant futureSpeedy has a brilliant futureSpeedy has a brilliant futureSpeedy has a brilliant futureSpeedy has a brilliant futureSpeedy has a brilliant futureSpeedy has a brilliant future
confusing

Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2010, 07:42 AM   #12
Asmajol

I know for a fact that a wolf can play the game, but only if a kitten plays the game

The wolf and the kitten can play the game, and a llama plays with armadillo, But can Soopashinaab play the game?
Sponsored Links