Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree285Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Make an Obvious Lie Here Make an Obvious Lie Here

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2006, 11:22 PM   #241
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
hi jd..ok ..ill call steve and tell em i still love im ok...?
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2006, 06:39 PM   #242
...always be his Baby...

lrbear_71 is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
In real life I'm a LOOK-ALIKE for Mariah Carey...

...DANCE like nobody's watching...

...LOVE like you've never been hurt before...
lrbear_71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2006, 06:41 PM   #243
Junior Dancer

DANTS is a name known to all
Savings: 263.90
Talking

Grea Girl is so very tactful and so well informed. HA! HA!
DANTS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2006, 01:13 PM   #244
Cratertot

andre has a reputation beyond repute
andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 918.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrbear_71
In real life I'm a LOOK-ALIKE for Mariah Carey...
So am I!
Old 06-07-2006, 07:25 PM   #245
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANTS
Grea Girl is so very tactful and so well informed. HA! HA!

its true i read that somewhere.

hahahaaa
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2006, 06:11 AM   #246
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
I was once courted by Johnny Depp, but when I found out he was cherokee I just had to let him down with a no, I don't date cherokees.... sorry.
Old 06-16-2006, 06:38 PM   #247
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
im sticking to my budget
Old 06-16-2006, 08:37 PM   #248
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
im sticking to my budget

Uh Huh....lol....hope it includes enough for a computer tho!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2006, 05:23 PM   #249
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Incredible!
Joe G!
You really cannot do that to me!
Tomorow is our wedding,
you are here, posting and chatting with all those gööörlies,
...grrrrrrrh
and I bet you still haven't bought our wedding rings!
So, what r u gonna put on my finger 2morrow?
Onion rings?
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2006, 12:31 AM   #250
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G
Uh Huh....lol....hope it includes enough for a computer tho!
joe g... i just won the lotto 649 (16 million)..im off to new zealand..then dollywood
Old 06-18-2006, 08:09 PM   #251
Eastern Blanket Dancer

Items Treasure Chest
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,722.75
i love being working poor!

you were great in bed last night

bahnisiain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2006, 08:59 PM   #252
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
I hate muh New car :P

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2006, 04:12 AM   #253
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
I hate going to ABQ next month!
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2006, 11:27 AM   #254
**~sweet cheeks~**

X cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond repute
X cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear
I was once courted by Johnny Depp, but when I found out he was cherokee I just had to let him down with a no, I don't date cherokees.... sorry.
XYeah, i know,i picked him up after you dumped him!I let him marry Vannessa to shut her up!!!X
X cheryl X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2006, 12:21 PM   #255
Tiny Tot Dancer

CHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond reputeCHARISMA has a reputation beyond repute
I thoroughly enjoy losing!!
CHARISMA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2006, 08:28 AM   #256
**~sweet cheeks~**

X cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond repute
X cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by X cheryl X
XYeah, i know,i picked him up after you dumped him!I let him marry Vannessa to shut her up!!!X
~Johnny phoned last night,he's got rid of vannessa!He wants me to move to France and have loads o babies!!!Arnt i a lucky lady~
Old 06-20-2006, 03:00 PM   #257
Dances with Lead Foot

Sleeping Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Sleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,541.03
Lies, D**n Lies and Statistics

I am lying.

(Go on, follow the logic :-)
Sleeping Bear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2006, 03:14 PM   #258
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
back in the day i was a fancy feather dancer champion.

Last edited by stillrezin; 06-20-2006 at 03:29 PM..
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2006, 03:49 PM   #259
**~sweet cheeks~**

XXI am the co producer on the wonderful TAKESHI'S CASTLE
Old 06-20-2006, 08:59 PM   #260
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
I slepted with Johnny D last night & he told me I was the best he'd ever had!

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links