Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree4457Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Neverending Game Neverending Game

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 03:57 PM   #50181
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
what if one came up and slapped you in the face? lol..omg..i gotta go before i get ninja booted...
have a nice day all!
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #50182
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky View Post
i is thinking you dont know what a camel toe is..its like a ninja boot
lol. i know what a camel toe is.

i got to get tighter jeans and hike them up some more, might be a bit umcomfortable but i think i can pulll it off. might be a lopsided camel toe but i think i can pul it off.

(i think i crossed a line)
LOL>

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #50183
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
lol.omg im goin to be late..ok ill be back
Old 10-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #50184
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin View Post
lol. I know what a camel toe is.

I got to get tighter jeans and hike them up some more, might be a bit umcomfortable but i think i can pulll it off. Might be a lopsided camel toe but i think i can pul it off.

(i think i crossed a line)
lol>
:lmao:
Old 10-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #50185
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Later Mater

lol

i win

omg Rezin LOL mental images

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2008, 04:02 PM   #50186
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
so i take it i win

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 10-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #50187

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
REZIN

*Kalilsha*

Old 10-11-2008, 04:04 PM   #50188
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
you girls like it when i talk that way anywayz.

LOL>

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 10-11-2008, 04:04 PM   #50189
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
JD iss missing out on some fun here.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 10-11-2008, 04:05 PM   #50190

PM me

lol jk

I WIN

*Kalilsha*

Old 10-11-2008, 04:10 PM   #50191
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
shall i talk camel toe to you?

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 10-11-2008, 04:13 PM   #50192

oh please do

lol

I WIN

*Kalilsha*

Old 10-11-2008, 04:14 PM   #50193
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 123,607.30
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin View Post
shall i talk camel toe to you?

Are you talking to me?

I'm jusss passin thru. I'm headed back outside.

<---wins

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #50194

*Kalilsha*

Old 10-11-2008, 04:18 PM   #50195
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Are you talking to me?

I'm jusss passin thru. I'm headed back outside.

<---wins
no, but i will too.

where you going?

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 10-11-2008, 04:18 PM   #50196
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
get a bowl of menudo

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 10-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #50197
DO U C ME?????????

rosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond repute
rosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond reputerosalie_gracie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
hello

the winner is here

for a few mins

so i win
Old 10-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #50198

<---- is so winning its scary lol

*Kalilsha*

Old 10-11-2008, 04:20 PM   #50199
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
gracie! Did u get invited to the new team?

<---the sooo fine winner! hahahaaa

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 10-11-2008, 04:21 PM   #50200

*Kalilsha*

Sponsored Links