Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree79Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Questions only Questions only

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 02:38 PM   #21081
Asmajol

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
You are saying you have quite an array? for when you go to dance and play?
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #21082
AKA...Falling Leaves

steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
yeah... I got an array.... lol... I think that I am going to have one for every mood....

So fess up how much stuff do you have????

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds
steelemagnolia63 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 02:50 PM   #21083
Asmajol

Pieces made or pieces in working progress? :lol
Do you really want to know of my wicked array?
Old 03-16-2009, 02:51 PM   #21084
AKA...Falling Leaves

steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
lol.... tell us everything...

what do you have??

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds
Old 03-16-2009, 02:55 PM   #21085
Asmajol

Explicit requests?
Ohh my goodness, am i being put on tha [email protected]!?!?!

does 5 complete and 4 works in progress sound excessive?
Old 03-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #21086
Asmajol

Does that mean its your turn to share Ms. Magnolia? :D
Old 03-16-2009, 03:06 PM   #21087
AKA...Falling Leaves

lol.. I have 5 and 1/2.... and 2 more that I am thinking about making.....

Does that mean that I am an addict???

Old 03-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #21088
Asmajol

Does having a good wardrobe make you addicted to clothes?
Old 03-16-2009, 03:17 PM   #21089
AKA...Falling Leaves

come to think of it no... it doesn't...

How do you know when you have to much??? I think that I need a steamer trunk to hold my gear in...

Old 03-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #21090
Asmajol

If you have a different piece for every day of the year is that to much?
Old 03-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #21091
AKA...Falling Leaves

that might be when you have to much....

Any suggestions as to what I should make next???

I just finished my traditional Cherokee outfit...

Old 03-16-2009, 04:39 PM   #21092
Asmajol

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelemagnolia63 View Post
that might be when you have to much....

Any suggestions as to what I should make next???

I just finished my traditional Cherokee outfit...

Have you tried closing your eyes and seeing what comes to yah?
Old 03-16-2009, 04:57 PM   #21093
AKA...Falling Leaves

I am afraid that the big guy will tell me to finish that tear dress that lives in my scrap box....

Why are the sales happening between paychecks???

Old 03-16-2009, 06:16 PM   #21094
Asmajol

Why is my pay gone b4 i get it?
Old 03-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #21095
AKA...Falling Leaves

why do we have more month than we have money???

Old 03-17-2009, 04:41 PM   #21096
Asmajol

Why do bruises change hues?
Old 03-18-2009, 09:53 AM   #21097
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Savings: 1.00
Who has bruises?

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2009, 10:24 AM   #21098
AKA...Falling Leaves

I think that they change hues to remind you not to do what you were doing when you got the bruise to start with....

why can't the weather make up it's mind????

Old 03-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #21099
@@@@@

Lula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond repute
Lula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond reputeLula has a reputation beyond repute
does the weather mind?
Lula is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2009, 07:51 PM   #21100
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 982.39
Savings: 1.00
I don't mind the weather.

Should I?
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links