Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree79Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Questions only Questions only

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2003, 04:36 AM   #2221
Ndnsoldierboy11b

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
I can pick my own answer? :Chatter
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2003, 08:53 AM   #2222
Teen Dancer

MarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well atleast did you snag someone NDNsoldierboy???:p
"A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
--Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."
MarthaFlysWithEagles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2003, 08:58 AM   #2223
Ndnsoldierboy11b

Huh? Who me? I did? When?*LOL*:Chatter
Old 07-27-2003, 08:59 AM   #2224
Teen Dancer

MarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't you realize that was a question? lol
"A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."
Old 07-27-2003, 09:19 AM   #2225
Ndnsoldierboy11b

All this for flying...*sigh...So can I see you, soon then?

(nice pic....thank you)
Old 07-27-2003, 06:06 PM   #2226
Teen Dancer

Wow, you actually wanna see me?
LOL

(thanks-your very welcome);)

Old 07-27-2003, 07:15 PM   #2227
Ndnsoldierboy11b

I would love to see you but I got a another trip planned...can I get a rain check on that???:(
Old 07-27-2003, 07:20 PM   #2228
Teen Dancer

I know, I know...6-12.... Well when you come home.....what you think of that?? :p

Old 07-27-2003, 09:01 PM   #2229
Ndnsoldierboy11b

I think it would be nice...Silly and friendly...what more could you ask for???:Chatter
Old 07-27-2003, 09:32 PM   #2230
Teen Dancer

What more could you ask for? Hmmm...is there a question that could answer that? LOL

Old 07-28-2003, 06:24 AM   #2231
Ndnsoldierboy11b

Well, you could answer it, with a yes or no answer and then it would end there...Or you could answer it with a question too...
Up too you silly...So whats it going to be????
Old 07-28-2003, 09:44 AM   #2232
Teen Dancer

Ok you silly NDN man...*lol* Do you realize how hard your questions make my life???
are you leaving today?

Old 07-28-2003, 02:33 PM   #2233
PowWows.com Addicts

TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,511.60
So, did you two get things straightened out or what?

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman
TurtleWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2003, 03:10 PM   #2234
Teen Dancer

Hey Nino!!.....I dunno did we sillyNDN man? :Chatter

Old 07-28-2003, 03:13 PM   #2235
PowWows.com Addicts

TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,511.60
Well, silly ndn man---let's hear the verdict. You're not gonna let her get away are ya?

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman
TurtleWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2003, 06:53 PM   #2236
Ndnsoldierboy11b

She won't get away...I just got a few things to do for awhile...you get my drift....?:5: :marching:

Ndnsoldierboy11b:flag:
Old 07-28-2003, 06:56 PM   #2237
Teen Dancer

Who said I won't get away, the BOSS? ;)

Old 07-28-2003, 09:13 PM   #2238
Ndnsoldierboy11b

The boss told me that you aren't to go anywhere. any questions??? ayes...
Old 07-28-2003, 09:34 PM   #2239
Teen Dancer

Well yes, i have a question.....who is the boss?

Old 07-30-2003, 04:59 PM   #2240
PowWows.com Addicts

Running River has a reputation beyond repute
Running River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond repute
Why do I never know what is going on?

Running River is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links