Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree79Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Questions only Questions only

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2004, 08:21 PM   #3781
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Savings: 1.00
I was shy when I was a young girl and I still have my moments but you will outgrown that..would you like to hear my stories??

but I'd have to charge...:p

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2004, 08:27 PM   #3782
Junior Dancer

KiowaPrincess329 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Here ur stories? OK. After that I will tell u some of my moments.

;) :)
KiowaPrincess329 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2004, 08:33 PM   #3783
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
okay I will tell you sometime:p did you notice that it is quiet on here tonight?

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

Old 01-17-2004, 08:38 PM   #3784
Junior Dancer

Cool. Yeah I did notice. Where is everybody?
Old 01-17-2004, 08:44 PM   #3785
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
maybe they all have lives??? or maybe they broke their computers??

Old 01-17-2004, 08:46 PM   #3786
PowWows.com Addicts

TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,511.60
Do you think their dates lasted longer? Lol

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman
TurtleWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2004, 08:53 PM   #3787
Junior Dancer

A life away from the internet? I can't imagine that! j/k. Are they all out at a PowWows.com party and they didn't invite us? lol
Old 01-17-2004, 08:59 PM   #3788
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
or maybe they are all in jail again??

Old 01-17-2004, 09:04 PM   #3789
Junior Dancer

In jail? Will we have 2 bail them out?
Old 01-17-2004, 09:05 PM   #3790
PowWows.com Addicts

TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe they went to see Lord of the Rings, and it keeps going on, and on, and on... I liked the movie, but didn't you think the ending would never come?

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman
Old 01-17-2004, 09:12 PM   #3791
Junior Dancer

U like the movie too? I actually liked the never ending endings.... did u?
Old 01-17-2004, 09:18 PM   #3792
PowWows.com Addicts

I did like it, the picture would fade, and I would think that's it...here comes another ending...I think they changed the ending...Did you ever read the book?

Old 01-17-2004, 09:23 PM   #3793
Junior Dancer

Yeah, I read the trilogy and a book after that. Did you?
Old 01-17-2004, 09:46 PM   #3794
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
did you guys leave again?? did they come put you in jail too??

Old 01-17-2004, 11:45 PM   #3795
Selena's Mommy

Chahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond repute
Chahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 165.06
what have you been up to?:devil

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad
Chahta Diamond is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2004, 11:50 PM   #3796
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
Unhappy

absolutely nothing!! I'm so freakin' bored, what about you?

Old 01-17-2004, 11:57 PM   #3797
Selena's Mommy

Chahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond repute
Chahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond repute
trying to figure out why I'm still awake.How many days you think I'm at?

Old 01-18-2004, 12:19 AM   #3798
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
as close as I can figure...four?

Old 01-18-2004, 12:44 AM   #3799
Selena's Mommy

what,I thought it was 2.It's seriously 4?

Old 01-18-2004, 12:50 AM   #3800
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
seems like when you called me you had been up for two, and that was yesterday morning......I'm I mistaken???

guess who just fell???

on second thought, don't guess, false alarm..:Quiet

Last edited by eyesrbrown4areason; 01-18-2004 at 12:54 AM..
Sponsored Links