Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree79Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Questions only Questions only

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2004, 10:44 PM   #6161
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,511.60
Savings: 0.00
I was looking at my user cp and noticed I have 5 bad rep. comments on this game alone, from the same individuals who are suppose to be counsins...hmmm. Looking back, I can't see anything I said that was wrong.

I hope others don't abuse tat rep. pt. thing on here.

Why are they being mean to me?
I am a good person, I just don't understand it, and I hope if I say something that is bad, my friends will tell me, will you guys?

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman
TurtleWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2004, 11:21 PM   #6162
junkyarddog

Unhappy

Isn't that bad getting bad rep? You know what is worse? Giving somebody bad rep for being "rude" when somebody wants to ask you about your education and they give you bad rep. Aren't they the rude ones for giving you bad rep and for not answering?

Last edited by junkyarddog; 07-26-2004 at 11:24 PM..
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2004, 11:55 AM   #6163
2spirit "Str8" dancer

WisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond repute
WisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,600.00
You know, the other day I thought I got bad rep for this thread as well. But it turned out to be GRAY rather than RED. I don't know, but I guess the gray rep is from new people who haven't posted enough to be able to give out green rep. Is this right?
When you are born into this world you reach for either a bow and quiver, which is blessed by the Sun, our Grandfather, or you reach for an awl and sewing bag, which is blessed by the moon, our Grandmother. From that time on you will follow that vision and be blessed.
WisconsinBlackBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2004, 12:34 PM   #6164
PowWows.com Addicts

TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know about that, b/c I never gave bad rep for someone asking about my education. I only give bad rep if someone is be too personal and rude about it...like saying I am on these match making servises, and they have no clue what the are talking about, b/c they don't really know me very well.

I would just like to see people stop being mean.

I am not sure what the gray ones mean, only the red.
Does anyone know what the gray ones mean?

I try and pass out good rep., but it says I must pass around more, before giving again to people... I guess that's so we can't give a ton to our friends. Do you think it works the same way so your enemys can't bombard you w/bad rep?

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman
Old 07-27-2004, 04:09 PM   #6165
The one and only!

wabno has a brilliant futurewabno has a brilliant futurewabno has a brilliant futurewabno has a brilliant futurewabno has a brilliant futurewabno has a brilliant futurewabno has a brilliant futurewabno has a brilliant future
Credits: 0.00
umm....what?? (does that count?)
Old 07-27-2004, 04:19 PM   #6166
2spirit "Str8" dancer

WisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond repute
WisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabno
umm....what?? (does that count?)
Of course it counts. This is a game, not a contest. I have noticed, however, that in this particular game we have been MUCH more lax about the rules that in other threads.

Are we still looking for that rubber ducky? Is it MIA? Has anyone put out an APB?

Is someone going to pick up the rubber ducky and bring it to the party? What should we feed the rubber ducky? To whom should we feed the rubber ducky? What kind of wine goes best with a rubber ducky?
When you are born into this world you reach for either a bow and quiver, which is blessed by the Sun, our Grandfather, or you reach for an awl and sewing bag, which is blessed by the moon, our Grandmother. From that time on you will follow that vision and be blessed.
Old 07-27-2004, 04:24 PM   #6167
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Hi everyone :hey!:
I made some home made vegetable chicken soup, can I bring that to the party?

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2004, 11:53 PM   #6168
PowWows.com Addicts

That sounds good Ginger, can I have some of that soup now?

Is the rubber ducky going to be for our baths?

Old 07-28-2004, 01:44 AM   #6169
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
You sure can :)
can we all have a rubber ducky?

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:49 AM   #6170
2spirit "Str8" dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger
You sure can :)
can we all have a rubber ducky?
Would it be best if we all had our own rubber ducky so we wouldn't fight over it? Should I pass out rubber duckies as party favors?

How about this for the party: As each person enters they have to eat three anchovies. Then I give them a rubber ducky and they have to go take a bath.
:lol2:
Old 07-28-2004, 06:11 PM   #6171
commander bun-bun

That would be best so we won't fight over the rubber duckies,
should I bring the mouth wash so we won't have fish breath? or would it matter if we all have the same fishy breath?

Old 07-28-2004, 06:20 PM   #6172
ROCKIN' THE FREE WORLD

Thumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond repute
Thumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond repute
can i bring mints?
how come everytime i turn around someone is speaking spanish to me? this is new
HONOR THY CHILDREN
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 10:34 PM   #6173
PowWows.com Addicts

...as long as the one you're gonna kiss later on, has the same fish breath... isn't that right?

Old 07-28-2004, 11:11 PM   #6174
commander bun-bun

all right so it doesn't matter. How are you doing Girl?

Old 07-29-2004, 09:52 AM   #6175
2spirit "Str8" dancer

NO NO NO!!!!

Fish breath is not allowed. Who will bring mouth wash? Who will bring mints? Who will do battle with the nefarious fish breath?
:duel12:
Old 07-29-2004, 11:26 AM   #6176
PowWows.com Addicts

I am doing great Ginger, how are you?

Old 07-29-2004, 03:37 PM   #6177
2spirit "Str8" dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWoman
I am doing great Ginger, how are you?
:dontknow: Sorry, I'm confused here.

Did someone put greated Ginger in the chicken vegetable soup? :Thinking
Old 07-30-2004, 12:30 AM   #6178
PowWows.com Addicts

Sorry WBB, didn't see you standing there...How are you doing tonight?

Old 07-30-2004, 10:14 AM   #6179
2spirit "Str8" dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWoman
Sorry WBB, didn't see you standing there...How are you doing tonight?

Here I am! Please don't run me over.

:dontknow:

Sorry, confused. It's this morning and not last night. I suppose I could tell you how I WAS doing last night, which was just okay. But then maybe you aren't interested anymore because you wanted to know then, but this is now. I wasn't online then, but I am now. So, maybe you want to know how I'm doing now, which is peachy cool keen (see below). But then maybe you aren't interested in knowing how I am this morning because you didn't ask. Sorry, confused.

:dancer:
Old 08-09-2004, 11:17 AM   #6180
2spirit "Str8" dancer

What happened to the party? Is no one interested anymore?
Sponsored Links