Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree79Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Questions only Questions only

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2004, 02:08 PM   #6381
a Peace of.........

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Peacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just where the southern plains end...and the hill country begin...
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesrbrown4areason
*lol* would that be a problem??? why is it lonely at peace??
was that at peace?.or Peace's house?...wait I like Peace and Quiet...or get with a special someone and get a peace of mind...LOL
Old 12-11-2004, 02:25 PM   #6382
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Question this is an oldie bit id be suprised if anyone knows where this came from

"i can't get this box off my head"?

whered this quote come from?
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2004, 02:34 PM   #6383
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
That'll be 50c!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
"i can't get this box off my head"?

whered this quote come from?
Per my usually shaky sources....that was from "the Gong Show, wher one person's whole act was:
...came out with a box on her head and her act was to keep shouting, "I can't get this box off my head! Somebody help me get this box off my he...

I have considered joining the PW circuit, but not to perform, or actually sell any food,or crafts...my idea was to open a "Lucy" booth...where I would answer questions for 50c...
"where's my son/daughter/husband" "when's grand entry"
"wheres' the restrooms" 'what does that represent" 'what's that made out of'? etc....just think of the possibilities!!!!
C
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2004, 02:37 PM   #6384
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
Per my usually shaky sources....that was from "the Gong Show, wher one person's whole act was:
...came out with a box on her head and her act was to keep shouting, "I can't get this box off my head! Somebody help me get this box off my he...

I have considered joining the PW circuit, but not to perform, or actually sell any food,or crafts...my idea was to open a "Lucy" booth...where I would answer questions for 50c...
"where's my son/daughter/husband" "when's grand entry"
"wheres' the restrooms" 'what does that represent" 'what's that made out of'? etc....just think of the possibilities!!!!
C
thats right c... me and my brother still quote her....
hey thats a good idea.... and u can also sell kisses or pie in the faces since you have some experience in that...lol ok house full of girls and the showers free! bbl...
Old 12-11-2004, 04:40 PM   #6385
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper83
was that at peace?.or Peace's house?...wait I like Peace and Quiet...or get with a special someone and get a peace of mind...LOL
so, what your saying is, if you have Peace, you are lonely???

eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2004, 07:08 PM   #6386
a Peace of.........

Peacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesrbrown4areason
so, what your saying is, if you have Peace, you are lonely???

do you think I meant that?...or With Peace...you can be lonely....or is it Peace lonely without you?....to be with Peace..or without....that is the question.....LOL
Old 12-11-2004, 07:26 PM   #6387
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Talking

am i the only one confused?

Old 12-11-2004, 07:47 PM   #6388
a Peace of.........

Quote:
am i the only one confused?

No,do we act like we know what we are doing?
I been away for awhile...and most in here know me pretty good...but anyways...I gave them no Peace for about 6 months...now they have Peace back....they don't know how to act....LOL
Old 12-11-2004, 08:04 PM   #6389
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Talking

"No, do we act like we know what we are doing?"

:lol2:
Old 12-11-2004, 09:34 PM   #6390
PowWows.com Addicts

TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,511.60
peace of what?

Oops, Hi peace, welcome back...Hail, Hail, the gangs all here... Now where is Red Silver, and Ginger so we can get the partay started?

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman
TurtleWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2004, 10:46 PM   #6391
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
Can anyone explain to me?????
Old 12-11-2004, 11:38 PM   #6392
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by little wolf
Can anyone explain to me?????
explain what?

the meaning of life?

where the lost socks are?

e+mc2?

pms'ing women?

smiley addiction?

Old 12-11-2004, 11:40 PM   #6393
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
You don't know where the other socks are??? ( me either) I've often wondered that myself..
Old 12-11-2004, 11:53 PM   #6394
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Talking

who let the socks out? "p- u, p -u"!

Old 12-12-2004, 12:00 AM   #6395
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Wel l gang, basically it shakes out as follows, based on a passing 'sheeny man' I just asked... the one person calls themself 'peacekeeper, or 'peace' for short...then makes many puns based on his nickname....what I get from that is what he's really saying is:
" All we are saying, is give Peace a chance" but a chance at/peace of what? now that's the REAL question!!!!
Hope this helps, Yours in Instant Karma, Sincerely,
John Lennon and Yoko Ono
Old 12-12-2004, 12:04 AM   #6396
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Wink

C at yer service

Last edited by middle of the sky; 12-12-2004 at 12:08 AM..
Old 12-12-2004, 12:08 AM   #6397
**KB Supporter**

:duhh: ????
Old 12-12-2004, 12:13 AM   #6398
*~the REAL me~*

It All Ties Together!!!! Cosmically!!!

Quote:
C at yer service
MOTS...since you/LW/Dyami/B_E_G/AF/Merk/Inuk/etc... have been gracious enough to read my ramblings, you will have seen by now, that it all ties together with my "Lucy" booth plans for this summers PW circuit!!!! 50c per question...I'll get RICH!!!!
C
Old 12-12-2004, 12:19 AM   #6399
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
tres bien colonah

i see your doing some great marketing...reaching the world..

oops have to leave this post with a question..

do you take canadian nickles/wooden nickles?

i mean can quarters

Last edited by middle of the sky; 12-12-2004 at 12:20 AM.. Reason: im from canaduh
Old 12-12-2004, 12:22 AM   #6400
*~the REAL me~*

No only Indian head pennies!!! J/k Or 'Buffalo nickels' when inclined (or leaning downhill) 'Sacagawea' dollars!!!!
Sponsored Links