Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree79Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Questions only Questions only

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2004, 02:28 PM   #6401
a Peace of.........

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Peacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just where the southern plains end...and the hill country begin...
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I hope I don't confuse you more Middle...by being silly...its just I like to have a good time....and they started playing with my name..just before I first replied...so I took it from there....I have a friend who usually teases me...and uses the peace of torn up teddy bear line... and it has gone from there...I have learned a long time ago...if you can't laugh at yourself...you won't be able to laugh with everyone else...LOL.....

oh and colonah I have a pocket full of qwartahs..ya think it would be enough to fix mah head?....LOL
Old 12-12-2004, 02:31 PM   #6402
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
So is it... A Loonie fer a Toonie or a Toonie for a Loonie?
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2004, 02:32 PM   #6403
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper83
I hope I don't confuse you more Middle...by being silly...its just I like to have a good time....and they started playing with my name..just before I first replied...so I took it from there....I have a friend who usually teases me...and uses the peace of torn up teddy bear line... and it has gone from there...I have learned a long time ago...if you can't laugh at yourself...you won't be able to laugh with everyone else...LOL.....

oh and colonah I have a pocket full of qwartahs..ya think it would be enough to fix mah head?....LOL
you're talking to me about being silly? sir peacekeeper im the queen of silly... actually my question was a general question cuz its a question only thread and hence we should be asking questions eh... now does that make sense? <--see question... lol...im fine no worries...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2004, 02:35 PM   #6404
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
MOTS...since you/LW/Dyami/B_E_G/AF/Merk/Inuk/etc... have been gracious enough to read my ramblings, you will have seen by now, that it all ties together with my "Lucy" booth plans for this summers PW circuit!!!! 50c per question...I'll get RICH!!!!
C

Will we get part of the profits since we were so gracious??
Old 12-12-2004, 02:36 PM   #6405
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
"...I have learned a long time ago...if you can't laugh at yourself...you won't be able to laugh with everyone else...LOL....."

Peace,
Best line I've seen in a while...and OOHHH so true!
still workin out the logisitics of my "Lucy" booth...how big, what 'backdrops', refunds to those with best (funniest) questions, appropriate 'professional' demeanor, costume, etc...do think it would be hilarious, tho!
and would give me a reason to attend even more PW's (not that I really needed one!)
C
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2004, 02:39 PM   #6406
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Oh Yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFeather
Will we get part of the profits since we were so gracious??
Where does a bear answer natures' call?
(hey a question! I'm learnin!)
C
Old 12-12-2004, 02:40 PM   #6407
a Peace of.........

Peacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond repute
does the queen of silly wear a crown?...what does it look like?...can we see it? can we touch it?...how does one be a queen?..is there a king? a princess? a prince?.why are we always asking questions?...do you think one day someone will find the answers?...why is the sky blue?...is colonah really a colonah or is he like colonah sanders and peddles fried chicken?where exactly is the middle of the sky? why does brown eyes for a reason have brown eyes?...is there really Peace? or is he really just a peace of work in the beginning stages?why am if feeling so questionable now?
Old 12-12-2004, 02:41 PM   #6408
*~the REAL me~*

Wink Good One, Af!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFeather
So is it... A Loonie fer a Toonie or a Toonie for a Loonie?
Or a song and dance if you take a chance?
Like 'pick a duck' but less than a buck?
Old 12-12-2004, 03:04 PM   #6409
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Quote:
does the queen of silly wear a crown?...what does it look like?...can we see it? can we touch it?...how does one be a queen?..is there a king? a princess? a prince?.why are we always asking questions?...do you think one day someone will find the answers?...why is the sky blue?...is colonah really a colonah or is he like colonah sanders and peddles fried chicken?where exactly is the middle of the sky? why does brown eyes for a reason have brown eyes?...is there really Peace? or is he really just a peace of work in the beginning stages?why am if feeling so questionable now?
by george i think he's got it?
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2004, 03:11 PM   #6410
Cloud Dancer

Did Peter Piper really eat a peck of pickled peppers and if he did what did they taste like and were green or red peppers used in the pickling process?
Old 12-12-2004, 03:18 PM   #6411
*~the REAL me~*

Coulda Made $8.50!!!!

Quote:
Well ,If only I had opened the "Lucy" booth, and had 'peace' as a client, I'd have made $ 8.50 on the above ones! Be in Jamaica in no time!!!!
As far as Colonah, tho....he's always 'Ravin' about something!
Did you know that 'PETA' considers Harlan 'colonel' Sanders the 'Hitler' of chickens!!!!
C (free..don't send .50!)
Old 12-12-2004, 03:36 PM   #6412
a Peace of.........

you ever notice that the ones from peta still wear leather shoes and jackets?.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:54 AM   #6413
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Quote:
was that at peace?.or Peace's house?...wait I like Peace and Quiet...or get with a special someone and get a peace of mind...LOL
where's my Peace of mind??
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 12:36 PM   #6414
*~the REAL me~*

Well....then....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesrbrown4areason
where's my Peace of mind??
Got 50c? J/k not officially open for business yet!
Old 12-13-2004, 12:39 PM   #6415
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
Got 50c? J/k not officially open for business yet!
Slim day, how 'bout a nickle???? :LOL:
Old 12-13-2004, 12:47 PM   #6416
*~the REAL me~*

Wink Quality Of Answer!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesrbrown4areason
Slim day, how 'bout a nickle???? :LOL:
Ya know what they say:
"Quality is like buying oats...good, fresh ones command a premium price...if, however you are happy with oats which have already been through a horse...well then, they cost a lot less!"

J/k have a nice day!

Last edited by colonah04; 12-13-2004 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: 50c answer...25c typing!
Old 12-13-2004, 12:54 PM   #6417
Leg Wrestling Champ!

rkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond repute
rkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond reputerkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond reputerkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond reputerkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond reputerkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond reputerkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond reputerkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond reputerkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond reputerkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond reputerkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond reputerkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond reputerkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond reputerkbtmeyb has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 276.50
Whatchu talkin 'bout Willus?
DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME
rkbtmeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 01:06 PM   #6418
*~the REAL me~*

Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbtmeyb
Whatchu talkin 'bout Willus?
Arnold!!! long time no hear? Whazzupp!
Old 12-13-2004, 01:25 PM   #6419
a Peace of.........

Could the Peace you seek,be in Texas?
Old 12-13-2004, 04:30 PM   #6420
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
Could be in texas....Rkbt...who the heck is willus???? and where have you been? in jail again????
Sponsored Links