Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree79Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Questions only Questions only

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2004, 02:23 PM   #6541
*~the REAL me~*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Go Peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesrbrown4areason
I think he caaaaaaaan be! but, how would I know?
Doesn't seem like he's trying to (ready?) "pull the wool over anyones' eyes" to me! Or 'fleece' anyone...but I don't really know him..so what the flock would I know?
:
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2004, 02:26 PM   #6542
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown_eyed_gurl
LOL...NOooo, i learned me lesson, i enjoy solid colors with lace now, mostly thongs..LOL...Do u wear thongs???

"ill never tell..."

oops i think i already did?...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2004, 02:28 PM   #6543
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Thing a thong of thixpence...pocketh full o' thigh! or whatever...now everyone in the world wide web will know...even the worldwide spider who spun the web!
Old 12-18-2004, 02:40 PM   #6544
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Was tht a question C??

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2004, 02:43 PM   #6545
*~the REAL me~*

Nah just more thong and danceth....No?
Old 12-18-2004, 02:43 PM   #6546
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
"later on we'll perspire underarms on fire....la la la la

walking in a womens underwear..."

maybe he's thinking too much about womens underwear?

Old 12-18-2004, 02:45 PM   #6547

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Y do they call them panties??...Y do guys like the word panties??

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-18-2004, 02:49 PM   #6548
*~the REAL me~*

Well doesn't that sound a lot more feminine than 'Britches" ? or 'briefs' ? And where would you get fig leaves in this day and age?
Old 12-18-2004, 02:51 PM   #6549

i suppose. Whats wrong with just underwear? I say panties just to bother the guys tho..lol. which word do u prefer??

Im such a tease doncha think??

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-18-2004, 02:54 PM   #6550
*~the REAL me~*

Actually, I prefer loin cloths! j/k as far as just underwear...WAY too cold here about now...yeah you are pretty good at that...but it don't hurt..or does it?
Old 12-18-2004, 02:55 PM   #6551

Weeell it doesnt hurt me...lol.

Is it snowing out ??

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-18-2004, 02:56 PM   #6552
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown_eyed_gurl
Y do they call them panties??...Y do guys like the word panties??

why are you making the "Y" symbol? c do you ever eat at the "y'?...
Old 12-18-2004, 02:57 PM   #6553

Do i hafta answer that??

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-18-2004, 03:00 PM   #6554
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Talking

i was asking colonah.... do you think im on the edge again?
Old 12-18-2004, 03:02 PM   #6555

I thought u were askin me about the Y symbol??
Where is C is he still here??

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-18-2004, 03:05 PM   #6556
*~the REAL me~*

So many tricky questions!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
i was asking colonah.... do you think im on the edge again?
Snowing? Yes it is...but so far only about 1 inch or so..supposed to be snowing for days! yuck

'Y' symbol by B_E_G...these are known as "Freudian slips? do you gals wear those too?

"Eating at the Y" Y not? but depends a LOT on the 'appetizers'

"are you on the edge? I'd risque a guess that you are close, eh?

:
Old 12-18-2004, 03:05 PM   #6557
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
i was talking to both of ya's.....
im scared to ask what c's doing now...

i wonder if he is wears shorts or boxes? or...?
Old 12-18-2004, 03:07 PM   #6558

SOOOO...had anyone ever had tongue b4??

To eat??

LOL...geez ppl.

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-18-2004, 03:08 PM   #6559

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
i was talking to both of ya's.....

IM getting very curious of what the man looks like what about you??

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-18-2004, 03:13 PM   #6560

THat wasnt a question.

OK im spent...all dirty thoughts are used up..LOL

So whats every1 doin today??

*Kalilsha*

Sponsored Links