Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree79Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Questions only Questions only

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2004, 07:51 PM   #6661
a Peace of.........

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Peacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just where the southern plains end...and the hill country begin...
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
what other kind of Christmas desserts do you enjoy?....
Old 12-20-2004, 07:54 PM   #6662
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Savings: 1.00
Anything whipped......So whats this about a chocolate room Mots???

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2004, 07:56 PM   #6663
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown_eyed_gurl
I dunno....Why do "they" say to eat carbs and then another group of "them" say to stop eating them and we will be thinner??
doh! i thought they said eat crabs thats why im broke...

you didnt see the news about some anniversary of something and they made a room entirely of chocolate? you didnt see even the floors, walls, paintings , furniture etc...was made of choclate? MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! you didnt see?
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2004, 07:57 PM   #6664
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper83
what other kind of Christmas desserts do you enjoy?....
why does everything you post sound dirty?

...jk
Old 12-20-2004, 07:58 PM   #6665
a Peace of.........

Peacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond repute
I like chocolate sometimes...I don't eat alot of sweets but I do enjoy brittle now and then....and banana pudding....what about you?
Old 12-20-2004, 07:58 PM   #6666

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky

you didnt see the news about some anniversary of something and they made a room entirely of chocolate? you didnt see even the floors, walls, paintings , furniture etc...was made of choclate? MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! you didnt see?

OH MY really?..wow....that would be a lot of lickin then wouldnt it???..LOL

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-20-2004, 08:00 PM   #6667

Quote:
I like chocolate sometimes...I don't eat alot of sweets but I do enjoy brittle now and then....and banana pudding....what about you?

well besides chocolate, i like cheesecake but not that often....Cheesecake is a wierd name isnt it??

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-20-2004, 08:00 PM   #6668
a Peace of.........

Quote:
why does everything you post sound dirty?

...jk

Geeeez...how does that sound dirty?...and no....I normally hold intelligent conversations...it sounds funny cause everything in here seems to hold a double meaning....and other push the limits...and I kinda follow suit...
Old 12-20-2004, 08:02 PM   #6669
a Peace of.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown_eyed_gurl
well besides chocolate, i like cheesecake but not that often....Cheesecake is a wierd name isnt it??
yes considering its more of a pie...and made out of cream cheese...not a real cheese like you might be led to believe...but then....would you eat a monterry jack cheese cake?
Old 12-20-2004, 08:03 PM   #6670

Nooooo...would you??

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-20-2004, 08:04 PM   #6671
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
im just kidding its just my bad humour... i know your a smart guy... me and begs...im speaking for you also begs...lol..ok my foots in my mouth as usual..we like to joke around also...
we mean no harm... right begs? help me...

how do i get myself in trouble?
Old 12-20-2004, 08:06 PM   #6672
a Peace of.........

not even...you think it even sounds bad?...kinda like cholesteral city there....LOl
Old 12-20-2004, 08:06 PM   #6673

i dunno Mots but im usually right bside u "pushing the limits"..LOL..arent I??

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-20-2004, 08:09 PM   #6674
a Peace of.........

does that make us..partners in crimes?
Old 12-20-2004, 08:10 PM   #6675

Sure....why not??

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-20-2004, 08:12 PM   #6676
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
have you ever square danced? or seen squares dancing?

Old 12-20-2004, 08:13 PM   #6677
a Peace of.........

Quote:
im just kidding its just my bad humour... i know your a smart guy... me and begs...im speaking for you also begs...lol..ok my foots in my mouth as usual..we like to joke around also...
we mean no harm... right begs? help me...

how do i get myself in trouble?
you know.....I have felt bad a couple times..things kinda sounded too bad...and you quickly changed subject...but don't worry about hurting my feelings....I lost em a while back...so to hurt em..you have to have some...right?....LOL
Old 12-20-2004, 08:14 PM   #6678

I dont do square dancing...do u??..lol..Mots??...a square dancer??

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-20-2004, 08:16 PM   #6679

Quote:
you know.....I have felt bad a couple times..things kinda sounded too bad...LOL

Hmm there is such thing as too bad??..lol

*Kalilsha*

Old 12-20-2004, 08:19 PM   #6680
a Peace of.........

Quote:
have you ever square danced? or seen squares dancing?

I seen white peeps think they had rhythm at a powwow....and in a way i kinda got em....LOL...I was the AD and I suggested to the MC we have a special dance...since the whites watched us dance...we got to watch them....so we put out a couple songs of drum music for them.....and picked out the top five....told them last song was a contest song...so in powwows we are ready for any kinda song that might come up.....these whites were ready for a Native drum beat....LOL.....I had them set up the song.....Macarena....is was a hoot watching them try to adjust to something like that....LOL...nonetheless...all the Natives had fun watching that contest....LOL......do you think that was wrong of me?