Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree79Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Questions only Questions only

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2005, 11:22 PM   #9281
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Savings: 1.00
GAWWD U ASK ONE SIMPLE QUESTION!!!

LOL

NO BUT I WAS LICKIN WHIPPED CREAM OFF MY FINGERS

I HAVE NO QUESTION

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2005, 11:36 PM   #9282
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Wink

is it me or does colonah seem frisky or sumthin...?
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2005, 11:39 PM   #9283
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
It's you! I told you I get more wierd as the day goes on.....leading to total insanity, carpal tunnel, sleep deprivation, and near total amnesia! what was that you asked?
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2005, 11:50 PM   #9284
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
well..just dont show up at my door in a clown suit.. a policeman uniform ..fine....with handcuffs..not fuzzzy ones either..but no clown...ok?
Old 08-13-2005, 11:56 PM   #9285
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
So you heard ABOUT my upcoming tour plans, then? will be THE event of the season!!! lol
Old 08-13-2005, 11:59 PM   #9286
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
give me two weeks warning and ill be ready k?

wheres begs?

its two...two.
two questions in one
...again
Old 08-14-2005, 12:01 AM   #9287
*~the REAL me~*

I don't know....I'd guess hubzing tho, or maybe dinner time...and yeah it will take longer than that to get to BC from MICH...esp. when I plan about 1,000 stops in between! eh?
Old 08-14-2005, 12:03 AM   #9288
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
and you'll hae all the music planned out like in that movie eh?
Old 08-14-2005, 12:07 AM   #9289
*~the REAL me~*

for sure.....it WILL be an adventure!
Old 08-14-2005, 01:47 AM   #9290
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
shotgun! did i call it first?
Old 08-14-2005, 02:09 AM   #9291

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
WHERE DID AL THE NDNS GO??

GAWWD I CHAT FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND EVERYBODY LEAVES ME

*Kalilsha*

Old 08-14-2005, 02:29 AM   #9292
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
will ag reach 500 tonite?
Old 08-14-2005, 02:36 AM   #9293

NOO CUS HE PUT IS CUTE SKINNY BUTT TO BED...LOL

WHERE AR THE LATE NIGHT BOYZ??...MAYBE ILL HAVE TO GO HIT UP YAHOO CHATS??...HMMM

*Kalilsha*

Old 08-14-2005, 09:43 AM   #9294
Cratertot

andre has a reputation beyond repute
andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 918.00
Does that mean I wasn't your only cyber-snag for the night? I feel so... used....
andre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2005, 12:24 PM   #9295
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Talking

did you ever have a skinny boyfriend that you just wanted to pick up and carry around?
Old 08-14-2005, 12:30 PM   #9296
*~the REAL me~*

Ummmm NO! definitely not! lol
Old 08-14-2005, 02:10 PM   #9297

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre
Does that mean I wasn't your only cyber-snag for the night? I feel so... used....

AS IF..U SHOULD FEEL LUCKY..LOL..AND SLIGHTY DUURTY.. MEET ME LATER TONIGHT???..J/K

*Kalilsha*

Old 08-14-2005, 02:37 PM   #9298
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Wink

gee i was wondering..where are guys gonna meet?
Old 08-14-2005, 02:44 PM   #9299
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
begs whad you spend your points on there? huh? HUH?
Old 08-14-2005, 02:46 PM   #9300

Talking

spend???...ha...the rest is in the bank....spend..lol...thats funny

*Kalilsha*

Sponsored Links