Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree79Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Questions only Questions only

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2007, 02:34 AM   #10841
BoopBoopaDoop

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
w30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond repute
w30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 937.90
Savings: 1.00
Have ya ever been standingin line an noticed the tag hanging out the back of the shirt collar of the person in front of ya an just wanted reach over an tuck it back in ?
w30 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2007, 02:50 AM   #10842
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
Quote:
Originally Posted by w30 View Post
Have ya ever been standingin line an noticed the tag hanging out the back of the shirt collar of the person in front of ya an just wanted reach over an tuck it back in ?
I posted twice and took the first one out.
What???

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Last edited by Joe's Dad; 06-30-2007 at 02:52 AM..
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2007, 02:50 AM   #10843
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
Quote:
Originally Posted by w30 View Post
Kinda like the guy standing behind the lady in church and trying to tuck her dress back in???

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2007, 03:22 AM   #10844
BoopBoopaDoop

w30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond repute
w30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 937.90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
I posted twice and took the first one out.
What???
"What ???" ? ?

Quote:
Kinda like the guy standing behind the lady in church and trying to tuck her dress back in???

How does JDs brain translate things or do I realy wanna know ?
w30 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2007, 10:15 AM   #10845
whitecloud_mimz

whitecloud_mimz23 is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
How does someone stay up past 1 in da mornin doin nothin but reply to games on pow wows .com?
whitecloud_mimz23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2007, 11:13 AM   #10846
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Talking

Quote:
dare i ask more?
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2007, 11:40 PM   #10847
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,323.85
who first said,'dare i ask more'?
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2007, 11:41 PM   #10848
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud_mimz23 View Post
How does someone stay up past 1 in da mornin doin nothin but reply to games on pow wows .com?
um, by placing tooth picks to hold up their eyelids?
Old 07-02-2007, 04:06 AM   #10849
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
is JD being naughty again?

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2007, 01:55 AM   #10850
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
HI everyone hey rezzy were have you been hiding at the boys club?

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2007, 02:06 AM   #10851
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

....did you all know that according to a post in another thread, that NDN women are the best lovers?

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
Old 07-03-2007, 11:51 AM   #10852
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Where did ndn men rate????
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2007, 03:51 PM   #10853
PowWows.com Addicts

drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,468.08
can't we keep that as a secret?

Smilies is not my 1st Language
drinkingfromysaucer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2007, 04:09 AM   #10854
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
HI everyone hey rezzy were have you been hiding at the boys club?
i have been hiding in the boys club. but was i alone?

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 07-04-2007, 04:10 AM   #10855
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
how is everyone doing?

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 07-04-2007, 04:14 AM   #10856
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesrbrown4areason View Post
Where did ndn men rate????
....i assumed they rated up there with the women! they better not be with anyone else!**laughing**
Old 07-04-2007, 04:17 AM   #10857
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
....i assumed they rated up there with the women! they better not be with anyone else!**laughing**

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 07-04-2007, 04:17 AM   #10858
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
where else woud we go?

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 07-04-2007, 04:25 AM   #10859
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

....hand that rez man a pipe!**laughing**
Old 07-04-2007, 04:27 AM   #10860
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
what is the pipe filled with?

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Sponsored Links