Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree79Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Questions only Questions only

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2007, 01:28 PM   #11141
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 64,900.58
Savings: 1.00
Hi J.D. Where you been ?

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2007, 01:32 PM   #11142
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
you dont recognize me?
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2007, 01:37 PM   #11143
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
should we ?

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-01-2007, 01:41 PM   #11144
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
should yous?
Old 09-01-2007, 01:43 PM   #11145
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
how could we not ?

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-01-2007, 01:57 PM   #11146
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Why, shouldn't we?
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2007, 02:13 PM   #11147
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
maybe , but how could we ?

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-01-2007, 02:20 PM   #11148
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Have you no fantasy?
Old 09-01-2007, 02:22 PM   #11149
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Do fantasies dim when you get old ?

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-01-2007, 02:28 PM   #11150
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
id think they get better with time?
Old 09-01-2007, 02:56 PM   #11151
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
If it's not wine , does it still get better with age ?

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-01-2007, 03:07 PM   #11152
Banned

Do you still doubt that we are getting more precious and sheckshy the older we are?
Old 09-01-2007, 03:09 PM   #11153
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
sheckshy ?

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-01-2007, 03:10 PM   #11154
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Oh duh , am I slow or what ? LOL

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-01-2007, 03:18 PM   #11155
Banned

Sexy? Is my Leroy slow or what? Did I tell you that Leroy is my computer?
Old 09-01-2007, 03:19 PM   #11156
Banned

Grin...slow is good, isn't it?
Old 09-01-2007, 03:22 PM   #11157
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Is a slow "leroy" a good thing ?

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-01-2007, 03:26 PM   #11158
Banned

Oh, is 'Leroy' the name of a friend of yours?
Old 09-01-2007, 03:34 PM   #11159
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
I don't think so , do you ?

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-01-2007, 03:37 PM   #11160
Banned

No, I don't think so either, have you heard of a friend called Harvey? (Movie-Bunny)
Sponsored Links