Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree538Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls rhyming thread rhyming thread

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 03:50 PM   #1
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Talking rhyming thread

only post in rhymes...(omg i suck!)

in this thread
do not dread
you can only rhyme
dont waste my time
just post here
have no fear
rhyming is the way
come on lets play
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 03:58 PM   #2
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
thats so gay..way to wreck my day...i dont wanna play..im goin away

jk of course:P
*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 04:35 PM   #3
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
let me give a shot at this.......

man i suck at this........

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 04:44 PM   #4
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute

i guess im not the only one
who cant make a pun
i wont quit my day job
cuz im really a slob
those lines were really bad
in fact i think quite sad
i think ill go to the store
becuz im beginning to bore
and i cant rhyme to save my life
in fact somebody pass me a knife

Last edited by middle of the sky; 10-16-2007 at 08:10 PM..
Old 10-16-2007, 05:52 PM   #5
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
i ate some vegtable soup for lunch
a spoonful with a bite of toast *crunch*

ta-freakin-da!!!!lol
*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 06:35 PM   #6
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
woo hoo
not boo who
dont make me a you hoo
but i might be a yahoo
but really just a no how
that is in a woo hoo
being a yahoo in stead of
you.lol
Old 10-16-2007, 06:40 PM   #7
were home

2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
today i brung in a friend
i tell him to mend
to edit his post
or he might be toast
naa he says im kin
ill take it on my chin
lol
Old 10-16-2007, 08:16 PM   #8
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
its always raining in vancouver
cat has fleas and we need a hoover
now i have to cook some dinner
i dont know how im goin to get much slimmer
i hope to see some hamsome men dance
i better go iron my pants
before i go
i hope to see joe
i believe he can make a rhyme
in fact ill even bet one thin dime

(man i gettin goot)
Old 10-16-2007, 08:46 PM   #9
Happy Woman!

Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I suck at winning
this too!

Foxmoon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 09:07 PM   #10
I.T.I.

Items Present
7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute
7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute7pointbull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,376.54
Tee-hee. Good thing no one sees me. Halloween's got me kinda creepy. So silly i must be sleepy. Not two tents but a teepee. In the morning im always snoring. This is kinda boring. Enjoy the Cheese. Dont tease. I flow the sleaze with Ease. Don't sneeze. That makes a stinky breeze. I gotta leave to find my keys.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:24 PM   #11
Tiny Tot Dancer

Cree_thang is just really nice
errr, grrr
u guys suck
I'll be nice
won't push my luck
I,m here to entice
that I can rap
cause I am a Cree who don't take no crap...
Cree_thang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 09:26 PM   #12
Tiny Tot Dancer

Cree_thang is just really nice
:) haha, you guys really don't suck, it's just all in good fun. Hope nobody is offended cause I am really a nice girl...honest...
Cree_thang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 09:27 PM   #13
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 7,626.25
wow.....no ideas here, i think i may suck at this worse than rezzy

I know the voices arent real
but man, they have some great ideas
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 09:52 PM   #14
B'zer

B'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond repute
Location: Big Smoke Ontario, I'm not over the hill but I have been around the block.
Savings: 0.00
I just got here in second gear and if I had a dime for every time I made a rhyme
I'd be as rich as a son of a gun, that's all I got, I gotta run.

But before I go I gotta say, I'd like to stay and play all day but I gotta get a life so sez my wife. She gives me strife, cuts like a knife.

I'm half the man I used to be and half as tall and that aint all cause now I can walk under a snake while wearing a top hat, can you top that?

Last edited by B'zer; 10-16-2007 at 10:07 PM..
B'zer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 10:04 PM   #15
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
powwow nite is not tonite
guess ill go fly a kite
or homework is what i should do
maybe ill even learn something new
so here i sit broken hearted
bet a dime and i soon departed...
Old 10-16-2007, 10:44 PM   #16
were home

do over
rover
with out
lover
makes out
solve her

oh well i tryed.

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 10-16-2007 at 11:13 PM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 11:44 PM   #17
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
(we should publish a book of poetry enit)

im just sitting here procrastinating
and its really quite exasperating
lucky im not perspiring
just maybe a little desiring
shane yellowbird
oh my word
if i could have one wish
it would be to cook a dish
worthy of his palette
im goin to hit my head with a mallet

Last edited by middle of the sky; 10-16-2007 at 11:55 PM.. Reason: tired
Old 10-17-2007, 12:27 AM   #18
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
there was a young lady from nantucket
who always carried a bucket
and a broom she would zoom
all over town
in a nightgown
she was new orleans bound
to meet aaron neville
and say no to the devil
and not try voodoo
and say virgin mary, sure do
Old 10-17-2007, 12:36 AM   #19
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
i think im too tired
cuz i feel kinda mired
in reading and writing
and sleep i am fighting
and im no shakespeare
when i look in the mirror
or on the page
this i can wage
i think ill burn sage
i dont act my age
i wish i was engaged
now i feel enraged

Old 10-17-2007, 12:41 AM   #20
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.00
As Halloween draws near, it really isn't clear
just what's really scary, monsters, beasts, dragons or fairies (the PC kind! lol)
some people paint their faces, and some wear scary clothes
some are quite exotic, and some are a fake moustache and nose

But the REALLY scary images are often the most clear
before we put on costumes, and look in to a mirror!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links