Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree538Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls rhyming thread rhyming thread

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 07:40 PM   #201
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Savings: 1.00
you are welcome! sorry about the tea mess!

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 10:07 AM   #202
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 68,142.07
I was invited here , to spin a rhyme
I think I'll try as I have the time
It's raining here and will all day
so inside where it's warm and dry , I'll stay
On powwows.com I'll sit and post
for these are the friends I like the most
A different world in which to play
there's times I wish this is where I could stay
to laugh and cry and joke and such
and think of the ones I like so much
Some are missing , so sometimes I pray alot
for I don't wish for them to be forgot
The Den is where I usually post
a special group that is just "the most"
But today I try to make a rhyme
and smile as I waste my time !

LOL that's as good as it gets ! LOL

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 10:44 AM   #203
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,738.54
Savings: 0.00
Oh my gosh whadda ya know?
Wardancer came and joined the show!
Off work today he has the time,
I didn't know that man could rhyme!

We come on here to make a laugh,
Me, I'm the one who makes a gaff!
Eyes is the current leader of this board,
She's got gold too in a great big hoard!

She's got a horse named Mr. Ed,
She loans him out he's in my bed.
she rides him sometimes in the sun,
And on those days we all have fun!

The guys all try to cop a feel,
You should see Eyes make them kneel!
It really is such a sight,
I hope she tries it in moonlight!

Welcome WD. Don't be such a stranger! LOL! Good to see ya here.
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 10:55 AM   #204
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
hi guys
french fries
this is sad
this is bad
dont have time
to make a rhyme
your rhymes are fine
silly ditty is mine
i gotta go now
dont have a cow
ill be back
just relax
toodles
noodles
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 11:18 AM   #205
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Thank-you Story and Eyes , for the invite
to rhyme in here with all my might
but sometimes it's so hard to think
cause my rhyming skills just really stink
some on here know me really well
they know my home life is really h*ll
I come in here to get away from it
and she always comes and gives me sh*t
So I get mad and leave awhile
'till she goes away and then I smile
I've given her all of my life
and in public you'd think she was the very best wife
but at home it's a very different tale
I tire of the constant wail
whatever I give is never enough
and could we ever have any more stuff
so I come in here to post and play
and forget about the other way
one should not live in strife
but look toward a better life
to have some friends to spend some time
and try to make some silly rhyme

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 04-08-2008, 12:33 PM   #206
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Two more people in one day!
Eyes where are you? Time to play!
Mots its good to see you here,
When time for you is just so dear.
Degree you'll get in no time flat,
Then you'll come and rhyme real phat!

Wardancer, I'm sorry about your hard life,
And she who is lucky enough to be your wife.
I know ladies would be glad to have you,
A witty, hard-working, and sober guy too!

I had a bad marriage for 20 years,
And some days, yeah, still some tears.
But I got out and what a surprise!
Its better than you can realize!
Old 04-08-2008, 01:16 PM   #207
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Jeeze when I think I'm the one that's single,
to hear your stories makes me tingle,
I have been single alot of my life,
but some lucky dude will make me his wife,
I probally just luv him up,
till he's just a tired pup,
then I'll let him rest awhile,
and walk in wearing only a smile,
He'll know again it's time to play,
and gladly give me another roll in the hay!

dang!

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

Old 04-08-2008, 03:14 PM   #208
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
There are things to be told
by those that are old
and tales we should store
in our very core
to pass on to others
including the mothers
of our children we hold so dear
so they too will remember from year to year
the legends , the tales, the stories so bold
for them to pass on when they are that old

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 04-08-2008, 03:28 PM   #209
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
Wardancer I like your ryhmes,
I'm glad you stopped and took the time,
to stop play with me and storyteller,
I think you're an awsome feller!

Old 04-09-2008, 04:09 PM   #210
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
Okay I'm back with nothing to do,
so I just stopped by to shot the poo,
I really like to try this thread,
cuz trying to rhyme I do not dread,
there is a color that doesn't rhyme with a thing,
but only one, that has no bling,
it's not blue, green, yellow or black
not white, purple, red doesn't lack,
if you guessed it's lime, then your wrong,
this color is mentioned in nary a song,
are you thinking pink?
then your rhyming skills stink,
no it's not gray, not silver, not gold,
it's a pretty nice color, especially bold,
if you're thinking brown you're wrong again,
it's not in a rainbow after the rain,
okay do you give up? Then I'll tell you,
it's also my favorite friut,
it's an orange! (told you it doesn't ryhme) toot toot!

Old 04-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #211
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
Did you ever start talking to somebody new,
and found out they have so much in common with you?
You start out just talking in pms online
joking around and flirting, that's fine,
it gets where they stay on your mind,
they sound so nice, smart, sexy and kind,
in the morning you can't wait to open your mail,
starting up the puter like waiting for a snail,
as soon as you see they've written to you,
you click on that link to see what's new,
you sit and you read it and twirl you hair,
You find yourself wishing they really were there,
the note that they write makes you feel so good,
it makes your day, you'd hug em if you could,
that's exactly what's happening with me,
if you saw my face I know you'd just see,
that this guy is finding his way in my heart,
He's sweet, thoughtful, funny and smart,
He is such a goodlooking fellow,
He tells me new things, his favorite color is yellow,
He fishes, he hunts, he likes walks in the woods,
He's a hard worker, does all that he should,
to meet him in person scares alot,
but, I see it coming, scary or not!

Old 04-09-2008, 05:09 PM   #212
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
Oh Eyes, you're so funny!
Sometimes I laugh till my eyes are runny.
So you found a word that we can't rhyme,
Are you really certain this here time?

Nothing at all will rhyme with it
Come in Eyes and take a sit.
A dog, a cat, a car in haste
Nothing rhymes in this here place.

You got colors all up and down,
Now I'm startin in to frown.
You think you got me almost beat?
You think that I can't take the heat?

I think that I now have a plan,
I talked it over with a man.
If you want to find something that rhymes with orange,
Try finding a tool or pipe or flange!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but, what about purple, Huh?
Old 04-09-2008, 05:12 PM   #213
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
what ryhmes with purple?
how about, maple syrple?

Old 04-09-2008, 05:22 PM   #214
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
i got a bit of time

for one or three lil rhymes

i have an ache

and tylenol i did take

but its still here

gawddamn i need a beer!

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2008, 05:24 PM   #215
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent

BEG here is your beer,
now how bout a swift kick in the rear,
you know I had to say that to rhyme,
I hope your headache is gone in due time!

Old 04-09-2008, 05:26 PM   #216
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Im outta time to make a ryme
so here take my part
and ryme with fart
Eagle Plumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2008, 05:30 PM   #217
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent

Plumes what rhymes with fart?
How 'bout, smart, art and dart?
Now why would you want to rhyme with that word?
could it be that yer really a turd?
Why not the word lump?
cuz it rhymes with dump?
you don't know, I'm laughing like mad,
I think I'll stop now before this turns bad!

Old 04-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #218
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
Sometimes life is really hilly,
But you folks here are really silly.
Plumes comes in and drops a fart!
Come on now, have a heart!

Begs stops by with her headache,
She needs some quiet by a lake.
Mots flies in and then flies out,
No reason there to sit and pout.

Sometimes a thread just lays there dead
Nothing going on in anyone's head.
Then all the sudden it catches on fire,
And the posting addicts just don't tire.

Its good to see you all come here,
Eyes is handing out the beer.
I hope you all come back to play,
Because Eyes just might be rollin in hay!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 08:21 AM   #219
walk your talk

tiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond repute
tiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 413.53
i love you guys i know i do

like lollie poops and hoola hoops

treats gallore with nanny poo

lil sis and big bro too

i feel so free

i feel the glee

so much i could climb that tree

way up and down

i hear that sound

what could it be

but nanna dee

oh its been so long since nanna dee

how are you dear

mascara smears

tight hugs from teady bears

its been so long

its been so drawn

since i seen nanna dee

sometimes you have to live life as if what everyone else thinks does not matter, but is still a factor...
that even though you think you are so lost, you may be found...
no matter what comes in your life, it will be over come...
and that the real reason that you live is for love, and finding inner peace...
live free for what its worth an never let life hold you back from living
One person can make a difference----lets all of us give it a try.--- john f. Kennedy

other places u can find me...

]htt://www.myspace.com/hawkredfeather630
www.facebook.com/redfeather630
tiffany redfeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2008, 09:40 AM   #220
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
G'morning Tiff, this is a treat,
To see you on your dancing feet.
But you started out with so much glee,
Then you fell right outta that tree!

Sounds like grief you've got your share,
Do you know that we do care?
Sounds like you belong with us,
(Don't be offended if we cuss!)

All of us we've got grief too,
We beat it back with a heavy shoe!