Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree538Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls rhyming thread rhyming thread

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 09:58 AM   #2181
Teepee Creepin near you

Items Treasure ChestElephantDevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 13,214.00
Savings: 1.00
Just little ol' me swinging through...
I wanted to say hi to each and every one of you!!
Laughing at all of the crazy @$$ rhymes from all of you's...
I'm so glad to come here and get rid of my duldrum and blues!!
Old 04-12-2010, 07:34 PM   #2182
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,738.54
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by soopashinaab View Post
Just little ol' me swinging through...
I wanted to say hi to each and every one of you!!
Laughing at all of the crazy @$$ rhymes from all of you's...
I'm so glad to come here and get rid of my duldrum and blues!!
I love when Soop da Man stops by,
Never believed he was a spy.
All those stories just can't be true,
Those are things Soop would not do.

Don't believe that bad girl talkin,
Soop was not out teepee stalkin.
Don't believe the one mean husband,
Soop was not out in the buzz land.

Soopa does not smoke that stuff,
With his dog he is not gruff.
He keeps our bus up on the road,
And his rhyme style growed and growed.

He and Wardancer are good buddies,
But their trail it has the muddies.
Those two come in here and play,
They the mens with balls to stay.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:08 AM   #2183
Teepee Creepin near you

soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
I love when Soop da Man stops by,
Never believed he was a spy.
All those stories just can't be true,
Those are things Soop would not do.

Don't believe that bad girl talkin,
Soop was not out teepee stalkin.
Don't believe the one mean husband,
Soop was not out in the buzz land.

Soopa does not smoke that stuff,
With his dog he is not gruff.
He keeps our bus up on the road,
And his rhyme style growed and growed.

He and Wardancer are good buddies,
But their trail it has the muddies.
Those two come in here and play,
They the mens with balls to stay.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:56 PM   #2184
Crafter-Vendor

Items Treasure Chest
BODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond repute
BODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,253.59
Savings: 682.75
How one can gauge
Their ripe old age

Is Laundry day
Yippee! Hooray!

Less than a day it used to take
Now a week for petes sake!

Picking up the laundry sack
You can hear your sacroiliac

All the breaks you take to pee
Cricks in your back and your knee

The buzzer gives your old heart a start
Bending over always makes you fart

And don't forget to take a nap
In between the loads of crap
BODEBEA BAY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2010, 12:51 PM   #2185
Teepee Creepin near you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BODEBEA BAY View Post
How one can gauge
Their ripe old age

Is Laundry day
Yippee! Hooray!

Less than a day it used to take
Now a week for petes sake!

Picking up the laundry sack
You can hear your sacroiliac

All the breaks you take to pee
Cricks in your back and your knee

The buzzer gives your old heart a start
Bending over always makes you fart

And don't forget to take a nap
In between the loads of crap
Oh woe is me...
I cannot pee!!

I try and try and try I might...
Can you help me please with my plight!!

Oh help me, help me please...
I'm getting shaky in the knees!!

My bladder is full to the max...
It feels like a couple of 50 lb. sacks!!

Oh woe is me...
I so badly want to pee!!

My eyes I swear are bright yellow...
Have you ever seen such a poor fellow!!!

Maybe I shouldn't have drank all that tea...
What's a dude gotta do to let it flow free???

Oh god will you help me ...
All I want to do is pee!!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 01:54 PM   #2186
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,552.42
Quote:
Oh woe is me...
I cannot pee!!

I try and try and try I might...
Can you help me please with my plight!!

Oh help me, help me please...
I'm getting shaky in the knees!!

My bladder is full to the max...
It feels like a couple of 50 lb. sacks!!

Oh woe is me...
I so badly want to pee!!

My eyes I swear are bright yellow...
Have you ever seen such a poor fellow!!!

Maybe I shouldn't have drank all that tea...
What's a dude gotta do to let it flow free???

Oh god will you help me ...
All I want to do is pee!!!!
you know what?
that sounds like a trick...
and i'll tell you soop-
i ain't falling for it!
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2010, 03:17 PM   #2187
Crafter-Vendor

Items Treasure Chest
BODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond repute
BODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond repute
Poor old Soopa is a sight
His wrinkled face is afright!

He holds in his hand
His most prized gland

Oh My! Don't you know
Poor little thing. It can't 'GO'!

He calls for help from Grits & Beans
Who looks for a moment on the scene

With twinkle in her eye
She gives him her reply

Grits & Beans is my name
But I'll not play this game

Heres the phone
Your on your own!

She took a picture with her web cam
Leaving Soopa with a door slam

Powwowsdotcom got a new thread
It's called "Click here to see Soopa's head"!
Old 04-29-2010, 03:31 PM   #2188
Teepee Creepin near you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits & Beans View Post
you know what?
that sounds like a trick...
and i'll tell you soop-
i ain't falling for it!
I'm innocent I tell ya...
Why can't you help out a fella???

Quote:
Originally Posted by BODEBEA BAY View Post
Poor old Soopa is a sight
His wrinkled face is afright!

He holds in his hand
His most prized gland

Oh My! Don't you know
Poor little thing. It can't 'GO'!

He calls for help from Grits & Beans
Who looks for a moment on the scene

With twinkle in her eye
She gives him her reply

Grits & Beans is my name
But I'll not play this game

Heres the phone
Your on your own!

She took a picture with her web cam
Leaving Soopa with a door slam

Powwowsdotcom got a new thread
It's called "Click here to see Soopa's head"!
I'm willing to show it you...
And I won't even charge you!!
Old 04-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #2189
Crafter-Vendor

Items Treasure Chest
Quote:
I'm innocent I tell ya...
Why can't you help out a fella???

I'm willing to show it you...
And I won't even charge you!!
LMAO

Like a puppy you do yelp
Whining for someones help

I'm so sorry for your dilemma
Perhaps if you go to the cinema

You can sit in the back
Call yourself 'Jack'

But as for me
I have to Peeee!

ROFLMAO
Old 05-22-2010, 02:41 AM   #2190
Pow Wow Visitor

n8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond reputen8ivegurl_57 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Oh whatta funny thread
Making my laugh at what I've read!
Not being able to pee is a sad offer
Like going on a trip with dirty underwear!
Drinking too much tea can cause you pain,
When you finally pee it'll flow like rain!
Everyone look out! Everybody watch where your walkin!
There's surely gonna be a flood I know about
What I'm talking!
n8ivegurl_57 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #2191
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8ivegurl_57 View Post
Oh whatta funny thread
Making my laugh at what I've read!
Not being able to pee is a sad offer
Like going on a trip with dirty underwear!
Drinking too much tea can cause you pain,
When you finally pee it'll flow like rain!
Everyone look out! Everybody watch where your walkin!
There's surely gonna be a flood I know about
What I'm talking!
Sometimes rhymes just flow like pee,
One rhyme gets us started.
Sometimes there are none to see,
But a rhyme gets farted.

Lots of posters take their tries,
Hang around and see what flows.
Rhymes or pee or Harley rides,
Never know where this thread goes
Old 06-14-2010, 06:49 PM   #2192
Asmajol

From the Coffee thread this quote was abducted
To tease the 2 men most easily seducted
It is in truth full heartedly so
without further delay here i go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmajol View Post
Sunday morning, Awoke from log made bed
Hair quite tussled upon my head
Pulled on some leather over my feet
In pjs walked about the morning to great

Thru the mud I went treking as I walked around
Knew surely there was fresh coffee to be found
Never did I think would be found on my way
That just then I was recognized by Bodebea Bay

We laughed and we chatted 4 times that day
It was the grandest times truely must say
Her table spread was the best on the grounds
Truely there was beauty in our surroundings and sounds

Fort Ancient Fort Ancient such wonderful land
Good times much laughter and honor was grand
I am so happy that along the way
Was able to play with Bodebea Bay
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2010, 04:14 AM   #2193
Crafter-Vendor

Items Treasure Chest
I too am glad we met
Even if everything was wet!

It was grand
to see the land

Can't wait till next year
I'll see you there!!

P.S.
Ft. Ancient was AMAZING
and so are YOU!
Even with humidity hazing

~ Debsjewelry.net ~
Old 06-15-2010, 09:33 AM   #2194
Teepee Creepin near you

I'm just passing through...
On my my way to the loo!
I still haven't peed yet you see...
But alas I think I can finally let it free!
I asked and I asked for help...
And yes on occasion I even did yelp!

But did anyone of you lend a hand?
No... not one of you got up to stand!
I begged and I pleaded...
But not one of you gave what I needed!
But finally yes I can finally pee...
Cuz my zipper came unstuck most definitely!!!
Old 06-15-2010, 10:29 AM   #2195
Asmajol

Talkin of your urinary tract?
You could not go and that's a fact
At least you weren't plagued with infection
Painful and burning with such irritation

Get your own zipper down not helpin yah there
If I tried nothing could compare
And dear friend understand tho I feel your strife
That I would never do that to your wife
Old 06-15-2010, 10:58 AM   #2196
Teepee Creepin near you

Wavin hi at all of you...
As I run like heck to the loo!!
Relief I will find finally...
How grand it is to be able to pee!!
Thanks anyways Asmajol...
I wouldn't ask that of you at all!
Old 06-21-2010, 02:13 AM   #2197
Asmajol

I dont come on for several days
and the rhyming thread nearly disappears in haze
WHy does this happen and how can it be
Have people on here lost the rhyming glee?

Did we offend you or bore you to bits
get off the pot if you dont have the ****s
Rhyme it up if you think you can hang with the best
If not this thread may die with the rest
Old 06-21-2010, 10:25 PM   #2198
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmajol View Post
I dont come on for several days
and the rhyming thread nearly disappears in haze
WHy does this happen and how can it be
Have people on here lost the rhyming glee?

Did we offend you or bore you to bits
get off the pot if you dont have the ****s
Rhyme it up if you think you can hang with the best
If not this thread may die with the rest
Rhymed for you the other day..
Thought you were on chat..thought I'd play
going to make you feel glad
imagine my surprise, wunndn't you, it was your DAD!

Said...she's not here, she's still in bed
She ennit' nuttin' but a sleepy head,
was kinda imbarrassed when it was him not you
But, heck, what's this rhyming girl to do???

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 05:21 PM   #2199
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
So glad to see these rhymers posting,
I've been in the hot sun roasting.
Was told that my skin tans really good
But doesn't fade in Winter like it should:)

Well I got old and I got cranky
Grew my hair out long and lanky
In the heat I made some braids,
Some old white thang got afraid;)

I turned to go but looked and saw
Fat old white woman called me squaw!
The older I get the less I fight
But I no longer pass for white !!!

Tight white curls is what she had
And her teeth were very bad
She sneered at me like she was best,
I laughed and turned. Went further West.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:31 PM   #2200
Crafter-Vendor

Items Treasure Chest

to hot to dance
to hot to prance
gonna take a chance
put some ice down my pants

~ Debsjewelry.net ~
Sponsored Links