Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree538Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls rhyming thread rhyming thread

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 01:12 AM   #2401
Asmajol

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
The ultrasound showed it to be true
even tho showed there isnt two
And with all the cleaning of messes
I wont be buying little dresses

Come this Christmas there will be one more
Another little badass will endure
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #2402
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,323.85
Savings: 1.00
i have been up to wake the rooster
now my eyes are becoming sandy
i could use some breakfast now
perhaps even a little candy

my sugars get low and out of whack
so my poems arent any good
needing to chatch up with online stuff
i go too long now my head feels like wood

and now i find that someone is having a baby
could that be true or just a joke
what a surprise when i read about that
you nearly caused me to choke!

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2011, 01:07 PM   #2403
Asmajol

Apachefire you know its true
I'm married now and happy too!
And even with baby on the way
I still able to come here and play

My man finally made it here
Even tho it took a couple year
Maybe it was the song that lured him in
Now that we are together we are shiny like tin

Lemme tell yah this baby boy
Personality tactics he does employ
And as he gets bigger his kicks much stronger
I may not be chipper a whole lot longer

Just kidding I love this little guy
Iz why I'm posting this reply
Are you still live in the same place?
Or have you progressed to western space?
Old 09-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #2404
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,738.54
Savings: 0.00
Apachefire you deserve some rep
Reunion rhymers you were able to get

Asmajol reports she is making a baby
Everything changes and don't say maybe

But I heart-i-ly congratulate you
Enjoy your time until you are due

Eyes and Wardancer I miss you both
But Eyes--your rhyme- its not worth quotes

I fell into a pile of it
The fall was hard but I've got my wit

Pulled myself up and hosed it off
Like you sweetie it was squishy and soft.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:33 AM   #2405
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
oh what joy to see my friends come back to post
rhyming those lines without one little ghost
oops i said the “g” word, at least its not the ”z”
cos i had heard you all turned into zombies!

thank you ever so much ‘lady’ storyteller
i could use some reps, even from that WD feller
after all he robbed me of my rhyming friend
the one you love to tease but never offend

now that i hear chatter coming from here
i will try my best to make myself appear
to come and chatter in rhyming style
even if it comes out in a “pile”!

**laughing**

**laughin**
Old 10-02-2011, 01:08 PM   #2406
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Bringing this thread back up to the top,
If you can rhyme, just make a quick stop,
Nothing to short, and nothing to long,
Use words from your head, and not some old song
Don't be afraid, come give it a try,
Say something funny and laugh till you cry!

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2011, 11:40 PM   #2407
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

yeah EYES is back to rhyme once again
so great to see muh long married friend
come on out ya goolies, come out ya gals
its time come ’n rhyme with yer pals

OCTOBER is time to rise from the dead
pull back da covers, get outta yer bed
come as you are, dead head and all
the air is crisp cos now its Fall

shake out your creepy old bones
crawl out from caves an' under da stones
time to sing and time to howl
even with breath so green an’ foul!

**laughin**
Old 10-03-2011, 01:53 AM   #2408
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
shook out my bones, but still I can't hop
I sound like rice crispies, snap,crackle and pop
I think it's my age, I've worked hard all my life
Chopping wood, hauling hay, now being WD's wife..

Still life is good, I'm not anywhere dead
Just needing some rest to clear this old head
Think I'll round up my man, and call it a night
I'll be back tomorrow sometime, when the timing is right!

Apachefire!!

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2011, 05:52 PM   #2409
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

so where are the gouls who used to play
the ones who brought laughter everyday
where is our hippy painted bus
and the one who called our ostrich gus

where is the one who loves to bead
and the other who never does heed
where is the one who plans the trips
and the others who talk with rhyming lips

come on you all its a new rhyme
this is a game you cant play as mime
dont lose this chance to laugh again
this is a game for women and men
Old 12-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #2410
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 8,766.96
get a grip g&b don't you flip like an omelet
don't ya know g&b attracts rhymes like flies on
and if it sounds good to you like andrea
bocelli (whoa nelly) then let me hear you say yeah

thats all i got...
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2011, 06:26 PM   #2411
pigheaded

It aint no thing, Unless you sing
Cause dropin a Rhyme iz like keeping time
Not suggesin that you lose it but if you gonna use it
might wanna be like Usain with the quickness
hurry it up homes, you don't wanna miss this.

HA!
Old 12-31-2011, 05:10 PM   #2412
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

i cant believe it someone came in
to play and rhyme like we did back when
the time was fun and filled with zombies
the hippy bus and beaded thongies!
Old 02-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #2413
Average Savage

Items Rainbow
OneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond repute
OneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,185.38
What is this a place to Rhyme?
So this is how you all kill time

To try it out i think ill start
Did somebody in here let out a fart?

Man it sure smells awfully smelly
I think im gonna loose my belly!
Old 03-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #2414
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
bump
see now u know why soop is not allowed anywhere near a gas pump
please
believe that i brought with me some febreze

Old 05-06-2012, 02:00 AM   #2415
Ugh. As. If.

hey hey now
i ain't right like a flagrant foul
like kickin you when you down
then shaving off one eyebrow
tadow!

aha
that's not the way to kick off a rhyme
i'mma start over and be nice this time
do the names wardancer & eyesrbrown ring any bells or door chimes?
they tell tales taller than a mountain climb.........

aha
anyhow on a brighter note
my rhymes razzle dazzle like a parade float
can't see me strike fast like a lightning bolt
and that's all she wrote

aha
Old 05-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #2416
Average Savage

Items Rainbow
OneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond repute
OneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond reputeOneBead has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,185.38
Are you trying to revive this old thread?
Came here once and thought it was dead.
Ohhh come back to us ye Zombie Thread,
Test our wits and get into our head!

Grits & Beans im tryna help out
But if it dont work dont you go pout :)
Old 06-19-2012, 10:32 AM   #2417

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,274.41
Can't stand it no more, devoted to the community, devoted to you
Divoted to him, tall and slim, white and right
What is wrong, where do I belong
Devoted to you that is so true
Devoted to him tall and slim and so white
Can that be right?
Loneliness great distress
Who wants to adopt me to the rez?
I feel half and half and yet complete
Indeed
I belong to you I belong to him
Without any grim
I want to stay with you and belong to him
Where do I belong?
Nothing is wrong, not to me
And what thinks he?
My mind has gone weary
Can he hear me, hear what I say?
I have my own way so does he
An outburst of mentallity
Don't want to die, want to be free
To be with him being with me
And then I'll never again have the money I need
To visit the community in real
I don't lie I don't steal just want to give and live
Here I am welcome with some don't know about all
Feeling unity and what does he?
Don't like the cold, makes one grow old
I need a hold a sorry goddamn hold
What can I do? I am devoted to you the community
Should I get a tattoo? Can someone please adopt me?
I want to live with him, tall white and slim.

Last edited by Spiritflight; 06-19-2012 at 10:34 AM..
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #2418
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

back again for a short time
came back in to play and rhyme
once again the place is dim
it seems we come in only a whim

i miss you all my rhyming buddies
without you here this place is cruddies
come on back to entice me again
unless of course this is the end

**laughin**
Old 11-07-2014, 02:41 AM   #2419
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 69,159.28
There was a time
when we came here to rhyme
and this place was really hoppin'
And now it seems
no one dares dream
and those who were here , ain't stoppin'
So I thought it out
and I won't shout
but I think some folks could be thinkin'
Bout makin' a rhyme
to pass the time
even if the rhymes a stinkin' !

LOL , just bumpin' it up !
windanncer and gilisi like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2014, 02:47 AM   #2420
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 69,159.28
To those who think
that my rhymes stink
I say you must commence
and make your verse here
just use lots of cheer
and be sure to use breath mints !
windanncer and gilisi like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links