Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree538Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls rhyming thread rhyming thread

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2014, 09:19 PM   #2521
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 48,615.03
Savings: 1.00
I see there's visitors watching to see
what kinda rhyme is next to be
we've covered mice and horse and clown
we've even been all over town

we've been along the circus train
We've had Story in the rain
we've set some traps and caused some pain
we discus options and how to gain

I say they could take up the task
and write a rhyme about someone's mask
or it could be about some event
something they did , somewhere they went

we don't care about subject matter
you can rhyme a baseball batter
that's the only rule in here
rhyme a rhyme and spread some cheer !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2014, 01:30 AM   #2522
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 52,405.46
Savings: 0.00
tryin to make a rhyme,
but i'm spread a little thin

Got so much to do
want a taste of grandad's gin

But if I go that route
I know I'll fall behind

I know that there's a better way
than drinkin myself blind

while fixin cars and bathroom tile
I'm thankful to find the time

here at work, smithing poo
to make this little rhyme

I find it funny too I guess
While the kids find time to twerk

That I can enjoy a minute's rest
and smile here at work

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2014, 02:04 AM   #2523
Head Dancer

Items DevilElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / Awards
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 113,203.82
Oh where to start ~
where to begin ~
your all's rhymes
make me grin!!

wardancer, Spiritflight and gilisi like this.
windanncer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2014, 02:33 AM   #2524
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
A taste of gin
will make you grin
and do stuff willy nilly

you have a cup
and then yer up
and acting all so silly

I gave it up 25 yrs. ago
back when I was actin' like a ho
but now I see it was indeed
the best to suite my need

one things for sure
work hard and endure
the future is more stable

The kids 'll be happy ,
the wife all sappy
with plenty on the table !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-19-2014, 02:53 AM   #2525
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
Sometimes we try to hurry things along too fast
slow down , take your time , we want things to last
don't rush right through with things to do
while you smith the poo
slow down and take some time to realize the potential
do it right with all yer might and make it more substantial
make a list of all the things that are needing your attention
even mark the little things , even they may need a mention
then delegate whats on yer plate and get the others helping
if you don't work them oh so hard it make them start to yelping
and if they don't want to help dear ol dad with any of his workings
then do it all yourself and leave them to their twerking !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-19-2014, 07:46 AM   #2526

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Spiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond repute
Spiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 10,130.93
What I wanted to say is
alright on my birthday
I did not drink any gin
maybe someone took out the pi**
anyway

Is drinking gin a real big sin?
Can make the head swirl and spin
I drank coffee more than ever
hope to learn english a bit better

And now - we come to the weather
somehow - fall is grey and dark
really happy about a sunshine spark
typing the keys and using no pen

in the mood for celebrating again
I wonder what the future brings
a life a dream of wedding rings
young at heart and physically too

but for a wedding it always takes two
the path is steep when in the valley
infront a heep I may call alley
easy to preserve some sanity

in the fair of vanity
where everyone says crazy's cool
you know being every one's fool
just show how good you are at playing pool

in the end they understand
you're littel crazy but somehow neat
so take a seat and see majority
is what they are following after

and you can hear their strange sounding laughter
when you realize
they must be laughing about their own stupidity
no surprise since they live in some sort of

upon agreed integrity serving the majority
and you cough walking up that hill so steep
smiling at the world around happily
ever after despite all that foolish laughter

knowing with all their greed
they really stand on wobbly feet
you are tough and they don't know
how you keep winning their real good show

Last edited by Spiritflight; 11-19-2014 at 07:50 AM..
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2014, 09:46 AM   #2527
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,738.54
So today we're on a hunt
Brand new rhymers what we want
No doubt somebody will come
Share a laugh or share a pun.

Maybe Toolbox is our man
He might come in here and stand
He could configure and wire
A rhyme that really catches fire

One thing that would give me glee
is a rhyme in Cherokee
Josiah we are calling
Bring your words. Stop stalling!

And now since we are reaching
How 'bout ole Chemist teaching
How she stays on that high road
When the dumb are such a load.

xTekno with his rhymes he's stingy
Found that gin. Started binging.
AmigoK and RDNK
Come and find your rhyming ways.

Lisa Ironmaker where are you?
Women are the rhyming glue
Everybody in the pool
We need grins. We need you.

Last edited by storyteller; 11-19-2014 at 09:49 AM..
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2014, 10:55 AM   #2528
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
Anybody new out there
won't you come and take our dare
spin a few words on here
maybe spread a little cheer
it doesn't have to be a peach
about a girl , on a beach
it needs not even make some sense
just throw to us , your 2 cents
we don't care , long or short
it can be about a fort
it can even be risque
if you're inclined to think that way !
so come along and take this chance
we're not here to watch you dance !
we're just here to read and rhyme
that's how we choose to waste our time !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-19-2014, 12:12 PM   #2529
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
One thing that would give me glee
is a rhyme in Cherokee
Josiah we are calling
Bring your words. Stop stalling!
Josiah won't come I'm pretty sure
Not that he wants to remain obscure

Its just that it would cause a lurch
when Cherokee poetry shows up in a search

For every noob across the land
will then come and join and try their hand

Then Josiah would remind them kindly
not to follow myths so blindly

to carry on in funny ways
with the name Cherokee etched in white haze

"Show me somethin"
Old 11-19-2014, 12:26 PM   #2530
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post

Then Josiah would remind them kindly
not to follow myths so blindly

to carry on in funny ways
with the name Cherokee etched in white haze
Oh you're right I wasn't thinking
Promise that I wasn't drinking

I didn't mean to offend
And white people I don't defend.

I hope you know I'm always joking
In here we're always poking.
Old 11-19-2014, 01:10 PM   #2531
Pow Wow Committee

No offense taken
none at all

and I don't want to drop the ball
To call em out these other readers

All the dancers, staff,singers, and beaders
to come on out and have a go

In the rain or in the snow
not to eat green eggs and ham

but to give us a rhyme
and not a sham
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.

"Show me somethin"
Old 11-19-2014, 01:10 PM   #2532
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
Storyteller , I found that mouse
you know , the one you chased out of your house
he traveled on the train you see
and decided to come visit me !
I locked the doors and the windows too
for we don't want no mousey poo
I tried to keep him out of here
but he found a way in I fear
he is a most impressive vermin
a ninja mouse I have determined !
Attached Thumbnails
mouse.jpeg  

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-19-2014, 01:23 PM   #2533
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
at first unsure of what I'd seen
that ninja mouse is pretty mean
he waylaid the dog with a big ol stick
then proceeded to the cat with a kick
i tried to shoot the little sh*t
but that little guy is pretty quick
i never would have believed it true
all the things that ninja mouse could do
but he met his match this day of course
when he met up with our kung-fu horse !
The horse said "you're not livin' here"
"let me make this very clear"
he spun around quick as a lick
he gave that mouse a great big kick
I saw that mouse in lots of pain
headed back toward the train !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-19-2014, 01:25 PM   #2534
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Storyteller , I found that mouse
you know , the one you chased out of your house
he traveled on the train you see
and decided to come visit me ! !
I bought that mouse his own ticket.
You like mice. Go and lick it.
He's the leader of his crew
The rest are coming straight to you.

gilisi--I know we have a lot of readers
Maybe some will be rhyme breeders
I don't know why they are shy
Maybe some are FBI
Old 11-19-2014, 01:31 PM   #2535
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
Wardancer more mice are coming
One with a guitar he's strumming
They are organized and mean
Sending out a urine stream.

I hope you like them, really I do
Sending many, not just a few.
You said they had their own religion
Now you gotta stop your bytchin
Old 11-19-2014, 01:40 PM   #2536

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Spiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond repute
Spiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 10,130.93
alright lime light
shines bright
at night

still a mouses doom
a brandnew wodden tomb
in the house that got planks

and he is of higher ranks
hiding out beneath those planks
and thinks about to do some prangs
wardancer and gilisi like this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2014, 02:33 PM   #2537
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
I'd think they'd learn their lesson see
had better not be messin' with me
I've put the guards on high alert
the neighbors pets I did divert
so now they all watch to see
which little mouse has to pee
no matter if they're guitar strummin'
or singin' songs or even hummin'
they won't get a welcome here
in fact they should run in fear !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 11-19-2014 at 02:42 PM..
Old 11-19-2014, 02:41 PM   #2538
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
the kung-fu horse has got a plan
to remove these mouses from the land
the dog and cat distract them see
and while they're watching out for me
this is the plan to me he'll tell
I'll kick them all right down the well
so I think this plan will work
as long as dog and cat don't twerk !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-20-2014, 01:53 AM   #2539
Head Dancer

Items DevilElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / Awards
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 113,203.82
Happy go-lucky
day to day
this was a first
I was called a "stray"!

Spiritflight and gilisi like this.
windanncer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2014, 02:04 AM   #2540
Pow Wow Committee

careful cuz wardancer and eyes wont think twice
to call in a stray for help with the mice

"Show me somethin"
Sponsored Links