Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree538Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls rhyming thread rhyming thread

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2014, 11:30 AM   #2581
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 48,605.03
Savings: 1.00
So now my saga will continue
beans and cornbread on the menu
I warned her to be prepared for the worst
she said "you take some beano first"
"I'll put this to you very plain
don't you even try to complain !"
And so with that I shut my mouth
I could see this conversation was headed south!
I figured out don't eat too much
just a little beans, cornbread , and such
and say "I'm feelin really full"
she would prolly buy that bull
then I can always sneak a snack
hot buttered popcorn in a sack
the kind that goes in the microwave
that popular kind that's all the rave
That's the plan, I do believe
if she don't catch me , I'll be relieved !
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 11-23-2014 at 01:42 PM..
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2014, 11:36 AM   #2582
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to stay around and play
but I have to get the horses hay
they're starting to get really upset
That I haven't left to get it yet
I'll be back here later in the day
and hope some rhymers came this way !
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-23-2014, 03:15 PM   #2583
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,738.54
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
So now my saga will continue
beans and cornbread on the menu

That's the plan, I do believe
if she don't catch me , I'll be relieved !
Dude, do you even realize
The one you're messin with is Eyes?

She ain't gonna take no excuses
For your environmental abuses

Spewing bad air with no filters
Poor ole Eyes. You trying to wilt her?

I mean, she is strong, but she's had enough
Of your gastrointestinal wind and stuff.

Good thing you went to get that hay.
Eyes was gonna hurt you. She still may.
Old 11-23-2014, 03:49 PM   #2584

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Spiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond repute
Spiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 10,127.93
sure I read what you say
I may answer with delay

or maybe I miss out on english
perhaps I can try some denglish

a bit of german or plain glish
makes me think of err... fish?

we would walk but fish just swim
or will they talk while they park

maybe there will be a shark
nothing new happens in the pond

while gazing in around and beyond
this is gotten way to far

out of context of the thread
feeling empty in my head

need some sleep and my bed
later in time I may do a better rhyme.
wardancer likes this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2014, 09:49 PM   #2585
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
Tonight my favorite , roasted beast
with taters , green beans , oh what a feast
corn muffins to go on the side as well
It was all so good , even the smell
that meat you could cut with a fork was so yummy
I ate so much it filled up my tummy
so now as I sit here my belly contented
happy I asked to be fed and Eyes consented
She'd never let me wither away
especially after I went and got hay !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-24-2014, 04:23 AM   #2586

Spiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond repute
Spiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond repute
What's cooking
who's the chef

You may wanna be looking
into my System F
System F - YouTube

I hope it wouldn't make you deaf
maybe it is kind of profound

this wee little creative sound
a mix I made in the shade

it kicks someone may said
I hear it from the distance

of my early time existance
the night was rough

didn't get sleep enough
and I have to go out

running errands and I shout
I hope it won't be cancer

need to continue being a dancer
Old 11-24-2014, 09:54 AM   #2587
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Weather channel mouths are going
Bout how winter won't be slowing
Freezing rain with snow on top
Is the stuff today we've got.

Cars are sluggish then they stall
People slip and slide and fall
Then shoveling snow causes heart attacks
We should stay inside, maybe eat some snacks.

Before too long cabin fever sets in
Step outside, down the steps we spin.
Bruises, twisted backs, and broken arms,
These are some of winter's charms.

I guess we all just need to get thru it
Building a fire here and I can't do it.
The wood is wet and we're out of snacks
Setting in now are the winter facts.
windanncer likes this.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:19 PM   #2588
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
The weather will make us all feel old
but I sure don't wanna be out in the cold
makes my bones really ache
I have projects , things to make
Bursitis in my elbow swelled
arthritis in the fingers as well
ankles and my knees are hurtin'
I can't even hang a curtain
yes it sucks now that it's cold
sucks even more feelin' old !
windanncer likes this.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-24-2014, 04:15 PM   #2589

This is kinda crazy
I was too tired but not lazy

to go and see the doc
I hope it won't be a shock

when finally seeing him
I have to wait 2 month

Maybe meanwhile I could slim
I am not fat, no, just a chance

do spend my time with something else than rhyme
as well and get a trim

have a hair cut
short and nice

Hm... I think I now should play dice
Old 11-25-2014, 02:08 AM   #2590
Head Dancer

Items DevilElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / Awards
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 113,162.82
Don't really have a rhyme
This time

Just wanted to move this post
To the head of the line

windanncer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2014, 07:54 AM   #2591
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
Woke up early and looked outside
Scanned the horizon far and wide
Coyote tracks were in the snow
I followed to see where they go.

Coyotes come to my house by habit
They know I have a lot of rabbits
Snatching those rabbits right outta their holes
Rabbits taste better and are bigger than moles.

So fresh-killed rabbit the coyote did take
Across that field to the frozen lake
Across the lake he made a beeline
To the distant winter tree line.

Wanting dinner rabbits, in the holes I go poking
But the rabbits are gone. Those coyotes aren't joking

(good morning y'all)
Old 11-25-2014, 11:36 AM   #2592
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
Story got first rhyme in here
How she did it , I'm unclear
I was just outside , feeding the horse
the dog took off , running of course
chasing after that little cat
It's no wonder none of 'ems very fat
They have way too much energy
Cat cleared the fence and went up the tree
Dog's on the ground sayin "play with me "
Cat says "I just don't think so
you play too rough , I gotta go"
but I'll look out in a little while
and dog and cat ,sleeping together in a pile
And now the animals are watered and fed
I might just have to go back to bed !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-25-2014, 01:14 PM   #2593

At the moment I am working on
a strange kind of xmas song
Old 11-26-2014, 11:37 AM   #2594
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
This morning my mind is a jumble
barely awake I can only mumble
I'll try to drink some coffee first
then try to write a rhyme or burst !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-26-2014, 01:24 PM   #2595
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 52,405.46
mumblin's ok
as long as you keep the time

no matter what you say
will come out like a rhyme

If people don't understand you
and they say Huh?
Don't let em hang

Just mumble and yell at the same time
start the day off with a bang

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2014, 01:34 PM   #2596

Life can be a bit**
and I feel like having
a tandrum fit

or maybe run and sh**
everything seems too late
I'm afraid
Old 11-26-2014, 04:24 PM   #2597
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
To the holidays I am a slave
I hope my family will behave
Nobody fight or get really stinkin
After too much holiday drinkin

At my table they expect a spread
Turkey, stuffing, peas and bread
Mashed potatoes, give some to the baby
Come on now, please pass that gravy

Veggie soup and some pumpkin pies
If the table is crowded I apologize
Come in and sit down and let's all visit
If you can't be nice, please just zip it

Or else this cook she just may snap
Sneak away and take a long nap
Leave them all sitting at my table
Disappear if I'm at all able.
Old 11-26-2014, 05:21 PM   #2598
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
Cooking for a big ol' crew
seems a silly thing to do
On a day that 's been designated
to give thanks and not be hated
when if the truth was really adhered
every day would be revered
For we should all be aware
the Creator is always there !
So give thanks to him every day
that would be the proper way.
and Family is important too
so one must do what you have to do !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-27-2014, 06:22 AM   #2599

Family, but where?
No holiday celebrations in sight

distant family still is in my country
I called them a few times alright

they never called back, they never hear
when I said, living without family seems like a nightmare

especially on holidays I am sitting alone at home
and from my god-mother I never got a care

sorry I vent and whine but it is not a crime
Family always been important to me

but you see, they don't see my need
to belong, I think leaving a lonely one out is so wrong

but dogs they feed and sing a christmas song
when I was a child now I feel fooled

all got raised the christian way
hippocrates I should say

you are adult people say
you are alone? So live that way!

Or go out and make friends with a stranger
I tried and I know about it's danger

yeh don't worry I feel good
just the way as I should

and I am not better than any other
it doesn't matter

but I dearly miss my mother
yea, now I have cooled
wardancer likes this.
Old 11-27-2014, 08:53 AM   #2600
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritflight View Post

sorry I vent and whine but it is not a crime
Family always been important to me

but you see, they don't see my need
to belong, I think leaving a lonely one out is so wrong
One thing is without a doubt
Today is not the day to pout
This is no time to be whining
On this day of thankful dining