Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree538Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls rhyming thread rhyming thread

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2007, 04:20 AM   #21
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
The season is near...

And dang we have to fear

Alll those that dress up

Cuz most of us are trying for not

not to be noticed, not to be scarey

but if it comes down to it.....

We will get down....

down town,

from door to door,

we will do it right

and thats trying to fright

the kids

and not much else

cuz we know...

it's one time anight

we have to be alright.

(gah that was okay wasn' it?)

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2007, 05:37 AM   #22
BoopBoopaDoop

w30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond repute
w30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 937.90
Boo! Its me who else would it be
Posting here this time of night ,right, just to cute to give anyone fright
Enjoying the rhyme time wish i could think of another line got a quarter not a dime think ill try another time

Okay i'm out LOL
w30 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2007, 07:31 AM   #23
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I got darn cold feet
need a man's tummy heat
to get their warmth back
on his six pack
but because there is no man available right now, I better go and make me a hot water bottle grrrrrin *g*
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #24
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
i gotta do some laundry
gotta get some clean clothes on me
have to go to school soon
dont want to smell like a baboon
have to learn some new stuff
getting this degree seems tough
but ill graduate this year
if i dont drink beer

(yo word to your mother)
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2007, 12:44 PM   #25
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Medical Transcription Madness

X-ray reports gettin' on my nerves.
There ain't nothing here I haven't already heard.
Dude has a pain in the back don't you know?
Slipped a disk, now it's gotta go.

Mammograms, ultrasound, bone density.
CT, MRI - you know they ain't free.
Football player with a broken hand.
Chest pains? You need an echocardiogram!

Every word that's said, I gotta type.
So say it clear and say it right.
Don't wanna fix your grammar and your spelling, too.
You get paid much more than I ever do.

Just one more report and then I'm done.
Why does it have to be the longest one?
My hands are hurtin and my mind is blown.
Just 5 more minutes, and then I'm gone!
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2007, 12:49 PM   #26
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

awesome

now i have to run
things need to get done
Old 10-17-2007, 01:16 PM   #27
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 15,400.52
see ya later gater

mad skillz i tell ya
*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2007, 03:19 PM   #28
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Just stopped in to say hi
heard about this thread on tell an obvious lie.
Like BEG, I suck at this,
but it's just something I couldn't miss.
So if you laugh at me for trying,
keep in mind, you'll have me crying...

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2007, 02:07 PM   #29
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
I see I was the last one to post,
I hope this thread don't go to toast,
to try to rhyme is kinda fun...
can't stay to long, I gotta run!

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

Old 10-18-2007, 03:27 PM   #30
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
im so happy i got a cheque
and i found the beach they call wreck
tho i didnt see any people nude
if i took a picture they would sue
a fool and his money soon are parted
if i drink too much milk
you will hear me farted
im so happy for this day
to buy lotsa stuff then to pay
i love my kids and my life
yet sadly i am no mans wife
i hope you all have a great day
i have to run sorry cant stay
Old 10-18-2007, 04:08 PM   #31
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent

goodness MOT you finally posted,
where,s BEG, you think she's toasted?
and where is Rezzy at today?
You think he thinks this thread is gay?
I'm still at work, another four hours,
I know! He's out ordering me flowers!
And IHB I thought you'd be here,
Are you out again, showing off your rear?
Then there's Joe, where could he be?
Maybe out golfing, getting ready to tee?
And then there is NorthofAda,
is she scared to rhyme, a little afraida?
Oh well I guess we'll see,
So, for now, I'll just let it be!

okay..lame, but, what can I say? I was bored!

Old 10-18-2007, 04:12 PM   #32
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
(^^thats great.^^....yeah i wish theyd post cuz its hilarious...i mean that in a goot way...like a hippopotamus...(lol trying to rhyme all the time)
Old 10-18-2007, 07:11 PM   #33
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
Oh yeah!!! Do you think when they see our posts,
they'll try to see who can out do us the most?
They'll see it's not so hard to ryhme,
you only have to take your time!

Old 10-18-2007, 11:04 PM   #34
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
to mots

a woman of heart
even tho milk and her fart
she still sweet in her art
with laufter in the rafter
she dont throw a nose
some times a rope
mots is the woman who has learned to say nope
to her is this rhyme to say i see how neat a lady she be.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:55 PM   #35
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
I really think this thread is fun,
to MOT who started this, thank you a ton,
I noticed that NOA is good at this,
if she don't post again, that one we'll miss,
and that ndn with the chevy truck,
she did good when she tried her luck,
so if we could get more peeps to post,
just a little rhyme at the most,
you can even get alittle crazy,
unless, of course, you're just too lazy!!!

Old 10-19-2007, 02:46 PM   #36

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Hey!
I am crazy...
and Lazy.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Old 10-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #37
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Credits: 0.00
Yo
I kno
like me
You see?
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #38
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
Hey!
I am crazy...
and Lazy.

crazy you are, you're so much fun,
You just drop in and post then run.
you make me laugh most everyday,
so does MOTs, what can I say???

Old 10-19-2007, 03:08 PM   #39

We agree Mots is goot and Mots is wise
Her farts have been known to drop Flies
Maybe its the dairy she buys
Time to make the switch to Soymilk eh Guys??

Old 10-19-2007, 03:16 PM   #40
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
We agree Mots is goot and Mots is wise
Her farts have been known to drop Flies
Maybe its the dairy she buys
Time to make the switch to Soymilk eh Guys??

begs!

I'm laughing so hard it's hard to think,
if she doesn't stop, she'll always stink,
if she doesn't stay away from dairy,
she'll have to start dating men who are hairy!!

Sponsored Links