Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree538Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls rhyming thread rhyming thread

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #441
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Talking

bus bus the magic bus
god save us
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #442
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
who was the fool that said

this thread was gone and dead?

oh ya it was me

hee hee

Word. lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2008, 12:09 PM   #443
Asmajol

Wel lets stop in and see some freind again
and a boom stereo system we'll have them put in

The subs with be huge and vibrate the floor
then we can all dance about for sure

But i wont dance because of lust
its because dancing is a must
The pulsing rhythm flowing in my veins
If i dont let it out ill go insanes
Gotta get the music out of my feet
shakin and twirlin to the beat

This bus party will go down in history
And we can all sit back and drink tea
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2008, 12:11 PM   #444
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,738.54
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
This ride could get really muss

please someone get me off this freaky bus?

Trying to understand you Begs,
Are you saying we are the dregs?
If you want Off the bus you're the only one,
But you'll be alone when the zombies come.

Those guys scream and ask for brains,
After that you're not the same.
On the bus here we got Asmajol,
Our security is her goal.

You might want to think about stayin,
With this bunch who's jus playin,
We have here a rolling 49,
Just a few minutes time to rhyme.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:16 PM   #445
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesrbrown4areason View Post

Hey wait, who's that in the back?
Is that story and soop hiding in the sack?
Or someone else, who could it be?
Hey Mots! run back to look and see!

What? Soopa and me in the back of the bus?
I can tell you that wasn't us.
Soopa will come and confirm my story,
We just danced in weekend glory.

Happy Monday Soopa. I know you love em.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:54 PM   #446
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 982.39
OMG!

You guys are too funny,
better than a fuzzy bunny!
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 10:24 AM   #447
Asmajol

The ostrich hear it has not gone
we didnt want bob to be a pawn

So we got the bus that runs on zombie chum
And they picked me up when they cruised thru the slum

They subwoofers were installed in the back
and our cooking equipment is on the top rack

For regalia there is plenty of room
and as for the dead guy in back to dismay the bus isnt a tomb

We are waiting for that corpse to rise
he is of a deacent size
We can use it as bait to lure the zombies out
if one is staggering along it makes other zombies shout

We have plenty of ammunition
so if you can survive the mental condition

And you clear it with the driver of the bus
You may be able to come along and join us
Old 07-14-2008, 11:45 AM   #448
Teepee Creepin near you

Items Treasure ChestElephantDevilPresent
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 13,214.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
What? Soopa and me in the back of the bus?
I can tell you that wasn't us.
Soopa will come and confirm my story,
We just danced in weekend glory.

Happy Monday Soopa. I know you love em.
It's Monday you say!!!!
Oh my god!! I must run away!!!
Don't look for me please...
I'm going back to bed to be with my squeeze!!!
Mondays really do suck...
I think I would rather be run over by a truck!!!!
Old 07-14-2008, 12:04 PM   #449
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
So Soopa don't like the first of the week,
I guess I could find a truck that's really sleek,
But, tomorrow will be a new day,
if I run you over, you won't be here to play!

So just find a seat at the back of the bus,
We'll leave you alone so that you won't fuss,
but as soon as the new day is here,
We'll crank up the music and spread some cheer!

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 12:16 PM   #450
Teepee Creepin near you

Items Treasure ChestElephantDevilPresent
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 13,214.00
I promise not fuss...
way back here way back in the bus!!
Can I please get some coffee...
Oh, and a can with a lid in case I gotta pee!!!
Thank you Eyes for being so kind...
might I add... you have a really nice behind!!!
Old 07-14-2008, 12:52 PM   #451
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Soopa ya gotta stop lookin at my rear!
Good thing yer blind or you'd be runnin for fear!
Here is yer coffee in a great big cup,
to much caffiene, and all day you'll be up!

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

Old 07-14-2008, 01:12 PM   #452
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
Well I'm pretty sure we can do it,
If the zombie rises we'll shoot it.
Better be careful bout shootin in back,
Last I heard Soop was takin a nap.

He wakes up now and then to flirt with Eyes,
She ignores him and she just drives.
Pretty soon I'll give her a rest,
She can join Soopa back there in his nest.

Tunes are pounding and we're on the road,
No one knows where this bus goes.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:27 PM   #453
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
oh here a curve that i know was filled with nerve,

the bus was jacked from a nother thread

but dont let it fill you with dread

just paint it red ..
and your be jamming and slamming pushing throdle to full speed never worring about fiffty need of a bus full of baby momas that dont wanta.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:57 PM   #454
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
allrighty then, we'll drive real fast,
the bus is filling up, we're partying at last,
now two line is posting with us,
here on our bigger-short party bus!

Old 07-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #455
Asmajol

The bass is thumpin
and some folks are bumpin

But yah better be careful on that turn
I would hate for us to learn
about wreckage and debris
that makes no good harmony.

I'm glad we got good shocks and suspension
It relieves my conscious' tension
Since we may be taking this beyotch off road
we gotta keep it in top notch mode

Guns and beading, shenanigans and dancin
but we need to find some mechanic action
on the lookout for a recruit
it would be nice if they played the flute
Old 07-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #456
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
I gotta hand it to Asmajol,
She's got this bus really on a role.
She's shouting out for a volunteer,
To be our mechanic and skip the beer.

Goin off-road we'll go to the dunes,
Crankin up our pow wow tunes,
I'm driving now so we better watch out,
Someone get up here and help me scout!
Old 07-14-2008, 05:09 PM   #457
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
So glad story took the wheel,
sleepy is what I was begining to feel,
it's hard to drive for two days straight,
bout time she offered to pull some wieght!

Tryin to lay in the back seat snoozin,
I hear MOTS and BEG in the next seat boozin,
Who is that they are shouting at?
Is that JD out walking his cat?

Old 07-14-2008, 06:07 PM   #458
Asmajol

I never said a thing about skipping the beer!
A sober bus would be something to fear.

NOt saying to drink consistently is right
but a bit here and there to avoid any fright

besides self control is the key
i may roll the window down slowly
CUz i may have to spark one up
but please don't exhale near my pup
Old 07-14-2008, 06:17 PM   #459
Where's my mule?

bama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond reputebama-apalachee has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Rhyme time makes you stop and think
If I get warm just give me a wink
I will be the first one to have to admit
This bus ride I don't want to quit
I really like when I can come out and play
Is there any way we can get this ride to pay?
Daily work can be a pain in the butt
Not paying bills can leave you in a rut
I will just enjoy my time with you guys
Hey can we stop and pick up some fries?
Old 07-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #460
Asmajol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bama-apalachee View Post
Rhyme time makes you stop and think
If I get warm just give me a wink
I will be the first one to have to admit
This bus ride I don't want to quit
I really like when I can come out and play
Is there any way we can get this ride to pay?
Daily work can be a pain in the butt
Not paying bills can leave you in a rut
I will just enjoy my time with you guys
Hey can we stop and pick up some fries?
Well we could stop to get you fries
but I will tell you a little suprise
on top we have some cooking gear
and the other night we shot a steer

So i can get on top of cooking
donate some help if you be looking
I will have some grease for the fry bread
but i could use a potatoe instead