Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree538Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls rhyming thread rhyming thread

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2007, 08:41 PM   #81
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
hey if you are a rapper
get off your chair or the crapper
come and post your best line here
or if not ill go out for a beer
dont be shy and have no fear
come on homey stop lookin in that mirror
and get off that phone
cuz ET will call home
so drop me a line
it dont cost a dime
hey man do you like this rhyme?
ok ok dont have to shout
ok everybody this is me peace out
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2007, 06:55 PM   #82
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Hey MOTs you're a rappin fool
I always did know you were super cool
you march to the beat of your own drum
better than some folks who just sit on thier thumb
Maybe someone else will give it a try
who knows, they could make us laugh till we cry!

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2007, 09:57 PM   #83
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 116,129.14
I stop here once in a while
cuz it always makes me smile
to see what it is written
and hope i don't get smitten
i like pretty gurlz who can put it in words
and arent all snooty and act like turds
so if you wanna get down give me a holler
but i can only spare a dollar!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 09:33 AM   #84
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
i got to work to pay the bills
its just like the mills
women and mezs with christmas chills
strugle to clime all the mountines hills
to reach the top of work day wills.
makes me glad in nearing 50 years filled.
to give me a reach for new next maze quill
mastered in love and freeded in thought all

becomes clear just to stay on the call.

ist early, have a fun day yall.

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 11-21-2007 at 09:41 AM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 04:41 PM   #85
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
JD, to get down with you,
I think I could spare a dollar or two,
but one thing I know in my mind,
that it we met you'd see my behind,
then you'd be the one to pay,
all down on yer knees just beggin to stay!!!

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

Old 11-23-2007, 05:33 PM   #86
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 116,129.14
It makes me so sad
that I'm rated Joe's Dad
I'll keep my eyes closed
so I stay all composed
Won't look at your behind
cuz I just might go blind
so here's a message to all the chicks
don't be scurred to send me nice pics!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2007, 06:14 PM   #87
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
J.D. you make me laugh so hard,
all alone in my office, they think I'm a tard!
They look in here and see I'm alone,
I'm not talking to someone on the phone,
Maybe they think I've lost my mind,
but they just keep on going, aren't they so kind?

Old 12-05-2007, 02:35 PM   #88
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
I searched high and low to find this link,
please come and rhyme, even if you stink,
once again I'm bored at work,
so I guess I'll just stay here to surf and lurk!

Last edited by eyesrbrown4areason; 12-08-2007 at 11:21 AM..
Old 12-06-2007, 02:28 AM   #89
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,323.85
ok, im here trying to rhyme
hope i dont waste all of your time

this is not the best thing i do
just helping to keep this open for you

so now my head aches my eyes are all red
its way past the time i head off to bed!

by APACHEFIRE 2007

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-09-2007 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: just cleaning these poems up.
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2007, 04:12 AM   #90
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

guess my rhyming stank
no one is around

my tongue got all twisted
my forehead all frowned

i thought and i thunk
my words they all stunk

oh please all come back
dont stay in the sack

i'll stay away if you wish
for me this thread is kapish!

by APACHEFIRE 2007

**laughin**

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-09-2007 at 08:28 PM..
Old 12-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #91
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
Apache Fire your rhyming is good,
everything you said, I understood,
I don't know why you think it's bad,
we are our own worse critics, now ennit that sad?

Old 12-07-2007, 04:12 PM   #92
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Even if words you borrow and rob
trying to not use words such as slob
Or too big of words and seem a snob
But wanting to be a part of the mob
a rhyme or two you suddenly lob
wishin' you'd studied in school... you sob
hoping others will appreciate your new hob'
'till somebody posts: 'don't quit your day job'
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2007, 01:18 AM   #93
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
im all stressed
and im not even dressed
i dont have time to shop or cook
cuz m really just a big shnook
i waited till the last possible minute
in deep **** im really in it
i better pass this semester
or i'll end up the court jester
now i better get back to my book
i just popped in to sneak a look
dont forget me while you have fun
i cant stand living like a nun
but ill be back so dont forget me
maybe ill watch some oprah winfrey
i gotta go and write something down
cant plagarize ..that makes them frown
i wish i was in a wedding gown
aw forget it..im going downtown
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2007, 03:02 AM   #94
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesrbrown4areason View Post
Apache Fire your rhyming is good,
everything you said, I understood,
I don't know why you think it's bad,
we are our own worse critics, now ennit that sad?

thank you for saving my rhyme
i was just taking time to whine

i am the kiss of death i dread
when im last to post in a thread

maybe i am not so bad
or have i just been had

i cant resist anymore
this isnt such a big chore

guess i will keep coming back
until best of words i do lack

i thank you who are so kind
for liking the words i have rhymed

by APACHEFIRE 2007

**laughin**

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-09-2007 at 08:26 PM..
Old 12-08-2007, 11:28 AM   #95
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
OH MOTS we'll never forget you dear
we all just love it when you are here
so you go ahead and live like a nun
and when you have time, come here and have fun
Apache Fire you write stuff that sounds happy
if you're like me it's hard to get sappy
Hi Joe G hope you like your new job
if it don't work out, you could join the mob....

Old 12-09-2007, 06:35 AM   #96
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

you rule EYESRBROWN4AREASON
to make me laugh so this season

no lights on the tree to glow
no boxes with ribbons below

my two children are far away
to the west by the sea they stay

for this i am feeling so blue
no cooking or baking i do

i miss all the laughter and smiles
this holiday brings from the child

though they are young adults now
i see them as children some how
thinking i sounded so happy
now you know i am sappy

my tears i hold deep inside
what good does it do to cry

laughter with all i will share
for laughter shows you i care

and when i feel so all alone
they call me up on the phone

from that my laughter you see
so do not worry for me

though this be the end
i laugh my friend

by APACHEFIRE 2007

**laughin**

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-09-2007 at 08:23 PM..
Old 12-09-2007, 07:44 PM   #97
B'zer

B'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond repute
Location: Big Smoke Ontario, I'm not over the hill but I have been around the block.
Where do Flies go in the winter time?
Up the walls they climb.

Lay their eggs and fly away,
then come back in early May.

Oh! What bliss, Oh! What joy,
first a girl and then a boy.

That's where flies go in the winter time.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:10 PM   #98
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

it seems
everyone is busy,
or is it that
something is just very fishy.
could it be that i am
roaming around all alone,
in this virtual world that i call a home
oh wont someone come,
someone come to play and chat
come and say hello i know where your at
be the friend i long to hear
bring me warmth and bring me good cheer
tomorrows a day to spread wings
it is today and tonite i fear carolers wont sing
so here i am waiting patiently for you
to come and swoop down out of the blue
i wait as i should
being very good
dont be afraid of
the cold stars above.
come and say hello to
a person that will see you
for the friend that you are
a potential friend from afar
by APACHEFIRE 2007

**laughin**

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-09-2007 at 08:12 PM..
Old 12-09-2007, 08:21 PM   #99
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B'zer View Post
Where do Flies go in the winter time?
Up the walls they climb.

Lay their eggs and fly away,
then come back in early May.

Oh! What bliss, Oh! What joy,
first a girl and then a boy.

That's where flies go in the winter time.

hey B'ZER did you know you are a great poet?
im laughing to think that you might not know it.

i am so very glad to see you here
you have brought me joy and great cheer!

im crummy at this you see
a poet im not, nor ever will be.

maybe for hallmark someday i will write
just not quitting the day job on this cold night.

~APACHEFIRE~ 2007

**laughin**

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-09-2007 at 08:45 PM..
Old 12-09-2007, 08:43 PM   #100
B'zer

B'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond reputeB'zer has a reputation beyond repute
Location: Big Smoke Ontario, I'm not over the hill but I have been around the block.
Thanks for the kind words APACHEFIRE
Howz this?

The thunder roared, the lightning flashed,
the whole world, it was shaken.
The little pig curled up his tail and ran to save his bacon.