Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree538Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls rhyming thread rhyming thread

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 03:24 PM   #1501
Asmajol

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Since apparently im such a sap
ill go ahead and write this crap
No matter where on here i roam
The rhyming thread will always be my home
And in this thread i was taken in
Made to feel my posting wasnt a sin

And after my warming welcome
I never since felt like a bum
And started exploring other threads
Hanging out with the posting heads
And since i frequent no other forum
We have to make sure we dont bore 'em

So anyone who reads our smack talk
I hope u know we dont walk that walk
Even tho we could if we needed to
We're above growing an angry hue

We just like to shake things alot
You know what they say chit or get off the pot
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2009, 03:44 PM   #1502
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,323.85
Savings: 1.00
ASMAJOL is my friend you know
all the fighting is just for show
but if you harm her in any way
i will surely make you pay

and if you happen to be a guy
it will be painful so dont you try
i own some knives and a gun
it wont take long to make you run

no honor here to harm my friends
there wont be time to make amends
i'll love to dance upon your head
with my boots until your dead

so treat her with honest respect
it better be real and keep in check
i'll be watching you from here
to set you straight and filled with fear

APACHEFIRE *laughing*

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #1503
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,738.54
Savings: 0.00
I come in here with respect all around,
These girls smack talk with a pound.
Hearing you now I'm giving hoots,
I know I'm still earning my rhyming boots.

Forgive me if I am a dunce,
For being sappy just this once.
Apachefire and Asmajol
Will you two be in my foxhole?

With friends like you I would live long
Rhyming weapons our only harm.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:44 PM   #1504
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
STORYTELLER you know i got your back
i bought another gun im ready for attack
its ok with me if ya wanna talk some smack

i hardly mind the ladies who always want to play
its the fellas i always watch to see what they say
guys who dont play nicely i will chase away

so to all the females who are my dear friends
you know i'll stand beside you past the very end
as for the offending fellas to hell we will send

APACHEFIRE *laughing*

**laughin**
Old 04-22-2009, 05:53 PM   #1505
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Story, my! you sound so sweet
let me get boots to cover my feet
haven't seen BS this deep in quite awhile
allthough, I admit, it made me smile...

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2009, 07:04 PM   #1506
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

you notice i dont try to defend my friend EYES
because i dont have to save her from the guys
shes too tough and too mean
its the fellas that will scream

EYES doesnt need a knife or a gun
its her mouth and its her tongue
men have to watch over their shoulder
their is no other female who is bolder

but she is still my good friend
who i will watch past the end
whatever is left of that guy
in the fire i will fry

APACHEFIRE *laughing*

**laughin**
Old 04-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #1507
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Apachefire you got it right
they mess with you, it's me they'll fight
I'll beat them up to smethereens
kick their butt and sell their jeans!

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

Old 04-22-2009, 07:11 PM   #1508
Asmajol

If anyone messes with you all they bettah hide
Ill defend my crew like the alpha lioness in a pride

Story my dear your rhymes are superb
So good makes me want to spark up some herb

And Eyes i think is only happy when fighting
Or if Wd she is igniting
Old 04-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #1509
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

like i said she is full of spark
i wasnt lying its no lark
EYES is good to stimulate
wish i could even emulate

you know it has occured to me
as a team not just the three
we all wonder where the men go
could it be we scare them so

**laughin**
Old 04-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #1510
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Hey everybody I've got a secret,
Don't think that I can keep it.
Eyes was right about BS deep
Stirred around by Eyes and her feet.

Why is Eyes always hiding?
Why her teeth always biting?
Nevermind. I don't really care.
I'm not that easy now to scare.

(hi Apachefire, hi Asmajol, hi Lies)

Last edited by storyteller; 04-22-2009 at 07:22 PM..
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #1511
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
like i said she is full of spark
i wasnt lying its no lark
EYES is good to stimulate
wish i could even emulate

you know it has occured to me
as a team not just the three
we all wonder where the men go
could it be we scare them so
LOL. I think you nailed it on da head,
They steer clear of us instead.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:30 PM   #1512
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

ok STORY now that sounds like a tease
tell us the reason tell us please
what is EYES thinking to make her so
please tell us we want to know

APACHEFIRE *laughing*

(hi STORY, EYES, ASMAJOL)
wondering who is LIES?

**laughin**
Old 04-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #1513
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
Well it really is more my fashion
To show Eyes some compassion.
She already admitted she has a fever,
As her friends we can't just leave her.

We need to Spring her from that cabin,
Before there is a rhyming stabbin.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #1514
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

i have been here for hours its time to go
its time for dinner this joint i will blow
i forgot to see what point i am on
rounding out the numbers is my song

so if this puts me to where i want to be
off i will go to watch some TV
eating my double cheeseburger
watching someone get murdered

ok so it doesnt always really rhyme
i cant be perfect all of the time
so off i go now see you all later
afterwhile crocodile later alligator

APACHEFIRE *laughing*

**laughin**
Old 04-22-2009, 08:54 PM   #1515
Asmajol

In their boots the men are shivered & cowered
when they see a woman empowered
Especially if they are a posse
theres more to us than lipstick glossy

The men just have to understand
wasnt our intention it was not planned
We will welcome anyone here
Do think cuz we are tough that we are queer
Rhyming isnt just matriarchal style
Its just is fun and causes rile

And n e 1 that feels their skills cant hang
Know that skills aint about chilln with this gang.
It make me grin with any reply
so come on and post dont be shy

Theres just 1 thing thats on my mind
about my friend who is kind
Storys profile had gender unsaid
but she blew her cover in this thread
Old 04-23-2009, 02:24 AM   #1516
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

gentlemen of every kind are welcome here
though you will have to bring yer own beer
just think you could be all alone
with all these women who dont go home

we work and play extra hard when we come
trying to out-rhyme each other with a pun
so if yer here and are just peeking
its time to come out and say you are speaking

we really love da man who is strong
not in the odor so dont get me wrong
we love to laugh and we love to play
once you come out you will want to stay

the bus is almost ready to head on out
you better hurry and give us a shout
cos the bus heads to the rez only once
so speak up now unless youre really dunce

APACHEFIRE *laughing*

(and heading to the showers soon)

**laughin**

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 04-23-2009 at 02:26 AM..
Old 04-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #1517
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
Been playin' in the arcade and loozin
Let's start da bus and get to cruzin
Amajol's right about WD
and all those sparks he gets from me!

Story tell us, did you call me lies?
All my friends just call me eyes
So if you are tryin' to stir up shyt
under me, a fire you've lit!

Old 04-23-2009, 10:23 AM   #1518
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
Eyes, It is so early, please don't start.
Holding my breath, why did you fart?

I remember way back when,
Rhymes were coming from da men.
Wardancer could string out rhyming words
Many of us laughed out loud when we heard.

Soopa used to drive our bus,
He left the zombies in our dust.
Rezzy came a few times to check our horse,
But he rode away we lost him of course.

Do you all remember when Techno came?
I for one will never be the same.
He came on wheels and rhymed so hot,
I wish he'd come again but--- not.

Why do all the men run away?
What can we do to make them stay?

Last edited by storyteller; 04-23-2009 at 10:50 AM..
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 10:43 AM   #1519
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent

Like that was funny Storyteller
I heard the first smeller's da feller
So don't you blame me for that smell
It was you, But I won't tell!

Old 04-23-2009, 10:59 AM   #1520
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
Eyes, It is so early, please don't start.
Holding my breath, why did you fart?

I remember way back when,
Rhymes were coming from da men.
Wardancer could string out rhyming words
Many of us laughed out loud when we heard.

Soopa used to drive our bus,
He left the zombies in our dust.
Rezzy came a few times to check our horse,
But he rode away we lost him of course.

Do you all remember when Techno came?
I for one will never be the same.
He came on wheels and rhymed so hot,
I wish he'd come again but--- not.

Why do all the men run away?
What can we do to make them stay?
Don't you know that maybe they're chickens?
A little off color, they run like the dickins
They are just like scared little boys
Only they make a lot less noise!

As for WD, I have him locked in the celler
He told me to hide him from you Storyteller
Maybe I'll let him out of there tonight
I'll tell him your gone, you left on a flight!

I really not real sure about Soopa
Maybe he's drunk, ran into some poopa
we really should send him a letter
we hope soon he will feel much better!

Last edited by eyesrbrown4areason; 04-23-2009 at 11:06 AM..
Sponsored Links