Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Are Indian Men Romantic???
Yes, they are the most romantic men anywhere! 28 26.42%
No, they have no idea V-day exists (feb14) 17 16.04%
They kinda are 27 25.47%
Only when they realllllly want something 34 32.08%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls Romantic Indian Men?? Romantic Indian Men??

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2003, 03:56 AM   #41
V-Style Jingler

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Sweet Syilx is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Lion Lover,

I must say that is very hypocritical of you in the first place to try to shame someone publicly on here, calling them immature and trying to humiliate her because of her experiences with a man online. Granted you are entitled to disagree with someone's behaviour, but yet you make your disapproval public, just the way that she did. I strongly suggest you get off your high horse, and the most appropriate behaviour would have been to PM her your opinion. You have done no better than publicly flogging her for her own post, so that makes you a hypocrite.

You may not approve of someone's post, but you know everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Who are you to judge someone on a message board ? Sheesh.

R.
Sweet Syilx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2003, 12:02 PM   #42
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
Tvskegee is a reminder to all of us that even the most romantic men are not perfect - and that in itself is a romantic trait - in the fact that he is willing to admit his errors.

All of us have been on the hurting end at one time in our lives - not all men have the gonads to apologize, especially in a public forum.

Suzie - I am sorry you felt the way you did as well - I could tell by your post that it was heartfelt - I hope that posting here will help you begin to heal.

On a personal note - I have known Tvskegee for about 2 years now - we are close friends - and his friendship has been a good one in my life. The things that were said here hurt me - but I knew that he had to be the one to respond - and I thank him for that.
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2003, 02:13 PM   #43
Junior Dancer

luvlumbee is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 160.00
Tvskegee-I know that it took alot for you to admit that you have done this to Suzie and another woman. I am glad that you are being honest about it now.
Suzie- I hope that you will start to heal from your pain. I have had this sort of thing happen to me before but I chose to forgive that person in order for me to move on and not carry any bad feelings. It is best to forgive because you only hurt inside, not the other person.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:46 PM   #44
Quality Taco Inspector

Gache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 727.00
Savings: 1.00
To add to Smoking Ace.
Well no human being is perfect unfortunately too many of us expect so much more of our partner than in ourselves. Part of growing to see the imperfections of yourself before you see others imperfections.

Tvskekee
It was good of you to do ceremony and right to try to continue to grow

suzieqzi75

Even by Tvskekee's own admission you have a right to be angry. I hope for you that this anger doesnt continue because anger corrupts your heart over time and prevents you from enjoying others from blessing you.
Gache is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2003, 07:50 PM   #45
Junior Dancer

2cuteUTE will become famous soon enough
I know some romantical NDN guys and they're aaaaall my brothers. I guess they try and out do one another. It's like a game to them, don't get me wrong, they are sincere and faithful to they're ladies. I think the only way they can justify it to the guys is to treat as a competition. My honey, on the other hand has been sitting on the bench, he hasn't got in the "Game” yet.
2cuteUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2003, 08:40 PM   #46
Circus Director

traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Wow--this has been some interesting reading to say the least. I do know that honesty is sometimes so difficult, so anyone who can come out and say they had done the wrong should be allowed some room to grow. BUT, the important thing is that person must be DOING things differently and not just giving everyone lip service. But I trust (and hell, we're on the interenet so isn't that all we can do) that Tvskekee's words are true. If not, some other woman will come up in a here and bust him up. ;) Just playing!

Suzi--you are entitled to your hurt and anger. Don't let anyone rush you into healing from that, because I know you won't stay that way for long. You'll heal in your own sweet time. And I wish you luck and peace on that path.

Some other jerk on this site is also out to play women (not Tvskekee--at least not with me), so look out ladies! They're everywhere! ha ha ha ha
traci_m is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2003, 09:00 PM   #47
Junior Dancer

I dont think we are trying to rush her healing--just to forgive and move on.
So traci, how are we going to know who else on this site is a "jerk" unless you tell us who it is.;) .
Old 01-06-2003, 11:50 PM   #48
Quality Taco Inspector

Gache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 727.00
Savings: 1.00
time is short one day in anger is one day wasted you could die tommorow ya know.
traci were not rushing her. Just passing some wisdom from experience what holding on to hate or hurt does. Shes free to take it or leave it.

no ones pointing a gun to anyones head here.
Gache is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2003, 11:53 PM   #49
Circus Director

traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
I know and I understand. But so often I hear people trying to encourage others to just "get over it" (death, loss of love, being used, hurt, etc) and I think sometimes people forget that there is a process to healing and the time scale of that process is different for each of us.
Old 01-07-2003, 12:28 AM   #50
Band Manager

Miss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond repute
I know there are some Romantic Nish guyz out there.. somewhere They are few and far between.

I have yet to meet one. Come one ladies... we shouldn't give up hope so fast. ;) Our warrior in nice shiny beaded regalia will show up someday. Which reminds me.. my sis met this drummer and they were on da phone... and he sang to her. I thought that was sweet.
Old 01-07-2003, 01:17 PM   #51
Circus Director

Awwww. . .nuche_tacook--that's so sad. :(
Old 01-07-2003, 01:56 PM   #52
Junior Dancer

2cuteUTE will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by nuche_tacook
i sang to a girl on the phone once, well maybe acouple times :devil (aye), but this one, she fell asleep and i couldnt wake her up. i was talkin to myself for awhile till i heard her snorin.
Are you sure she was a sleep or was she faking it to get you off the phone? Hmmmmmmmm.

I've had guys sing to me on the phone. It was nice, at the time, but now it just seems so corny. They were just trying to get some. It never worked and with these guys you think how many other girls are they singing to? Now if they could prove I was the only one, then it would be something special. Other than that, its just part of the game.

Sorry, nuche.
2cuteUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2003, 03:06 PM   #53
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
i edited out his name - that was it - she had his first name listed - and I found that inappropriate - that was all.

I beg your pardon - you are so judgmental of me - just because I am moderator of this thread??? I never said once that what he was doing was right - I never once agreed with it - I think the whole thing is unfortunate.
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2003, 03:20 PM   #54
Head Dancer

nah is a jewel in the rough
Found a romantic ndn man. His brother are just the same and there all from South Dakota.
Old 01-07-2003, 03:30 PM   #55
Circus Director

Dang, Ace--you gettin' fronted here and in Native News?!?! Did you put your deoderant on or what??? ;)

OK, folks. . .this is what I have to say (not that anyone asked): Smokin' Ace is apparently friends with this person. I, for one, hold my friends in great esteem. That means, even (and especially) when they make mistakes. I don't expect them to be perfect or even to live up to the standards to which I hold myself (not that they are especially high or anything), but a friend is a friend, unconditionally, period. Just because he may have been out cruisin' on some other women does not make him a bad friend to Smokin' Ace.

Second, since this is the internet, Tvskekee could have never stepped forward and admitted what he did. No one would have been able to prove which of those two was telling the truth (him or her) if he had said she was a liar. But, instead, he did. Now, I'm not in any way praising him for the acts leading to that admission of guilt, but to come out and say he was wrong and would like to be forgiven. . .who are we to not allow him that space? Only time will tell if he is sincere (and he stops doing what he was doing). And if he is not (which I give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise), then that is his problem.

Have you ever done anything wrong? Have you ever had to ask for forgiveness? It's not easy, but it's even worse when someone is standing there, kicking you in the teeth while you're down. And, don't forget. . .what goes around comes around. ;)
Old 01-07-2003, 03:36 PM   #56
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
Quote:
Have you ever done anything wrong?
uuhhhh no... ok maybe once... i thought i was wrong but i wasn't. hehehehhe
Old 01-07-2003, 03:53 PM   #57
Junior Dancer

:Thumbs superndngyrl I am really loving the way you always lighten up the threads around here.
;) -my point exactly traci_m
Ismella Pharte-I dont think you understand what it means to forgive someone:(
Old 01-07-2003, 04:13 PM   #58
PowWows.com Addicts

luvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond repute
luvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond repute
....i'm staying out of this one!...I just will do some dancing and flips!! :Jumping: :bouncy: :dancer:
Old 01-07-2003, 04:51 PM   #59
Circus Director

Hey, you keep shaking it like that, and I'll have to get out my dollar bills! ;)

There's a whole hot tub full of ladies at the Red Horse Cafe. Where are YOU?
Old 01-07-2003, 04:57 PM   #60
PowWows.com Addicts

Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 250.00
Quote:
Originally posted by traci_m
Hey, you keep shaking it like that, and I'll have to get out my dollar bills!
me too ;)