Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree238Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now? What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2005, 12:26 PM   #1
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Question What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

that little spanish flea song that homer simpson sang... : omg...help me!!!!!!!... "da da da da.. little spanish flea..da da da da da da da da ...DA DA DA DA DA DADADADAADA la la la la la little spanish flea"
(going to look up real words lol)
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 01:32 PM   #2
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
that little spanish flea song that homer simpson sang... : omg...help me!!!!!!!... "da da da da.. little spanish flea..da da da da da da da da ...DA DA DA DA DA DADADADAADA la la la la la little spanish flea"
(going to look up real words lol)

Well Middle of the Sky woman...methinks you need to buy an I-pod, or a radio...

But for me, today's stuck in brain is an old Yardbirds/Jeff Beck song named "over under sideways down" but mainly because of the guitar work...and it's currently being used in a commercial as well.....

{{Cars and girls are easy come by...in this day and age
laughing joking drinking smokin...'till I've changed my ways
when I was young people spoke of immorality...
all the things they said are wrong..are what i've come to be"

Over under sideways down..backwards forwards square or round...Over under sideways down..backwards forwards square or round...when will we learn? when will we learn?}}
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 01:36 PM   #3
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
hi c... im hoping to win an ipod soon.. im stuck in an era..my brother says...why dont you buy some new music...i buy same tapes cd.s over again..they go missing and i buy them again...
ok
ok..macarthers park is in my head now
Old 08-05-2005, 01:43 PM   #4
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 12,610.76
...Kieth Urban...Makin Memories of Us...its stuck there reallllly stuck there i woke up and there it was..

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2005, 07:37 AM   #5
Teen Dancer

Joshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond reputeJoshua has a reputation beyond repute
Let me hold you - Bow Wow/Omarion. I listen to the radio while i'm at work and that song seems to be one of the most requested in the area. Oh, and maybe the one by Ludacris..ummm, Pimpin all over the world. Everytime I hear those 2 songs i am reminded of work.
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2005, 01:00 PM   #6
Princess

lena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 60.00
Savings: 54.12
The *****cat Dolls- Don't cha
that part is just stuck like glue....
dont u wish your girl friend was hot like me
dont u wish your girtlfrien was freak like me
dont cha dont cha...... it's stuck
lena is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2005, 01:05 PM   #7
Kili!

Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

"Girl Don't Go Away Mad" - Motley Crue LOL
Old 08-24-2005, 01:15 PM   #8
CROW BEAR

danbear is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 150.00
breakin benjamin's cold sings...show me how the end is alright...show me how defenseless you really are...

good song singer dad, i been a cruehead since i was 5
danbear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2005, 01:49 PM   #9
Pow-wow Goer

p_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond repute
"don't be fooled the rocks that I got, I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have little now I have alot, No matter where I go I know where I came from"...and I can't stand jennifer lopez!!! LMAO

Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off,
kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or
behaving like one.
p_town_mami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2005, 02:55 PM   #10

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_town_mami
"don't be fooled the rocks that I got, I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have little now I have alot, No matter where I go I know where I came from"...and I can't stand jennifer lopez!!! LMAO
gawwd doncha juss hate that??....i got nothing stuck in me noodle at the moment..

*Kalilsha*

Old 08-24-2005, 03:07 PM   #11
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
back in black
Old 08-24-2005, 03:30 PM   #12
Pow-wow Goer

p_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Eyed Gurl
gawwd doncha juss hate that??....i got nothing stuck in me noodle at the moment..

LOL @ noodle...I'm just glad it's not Britney Spears this time!

Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off,
kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or
behaving like one.
p_town_mami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2005, 03:33 PM   #13

..Shhhh! dont curse..lol...danng thas the last sh!t i wanna be hummin to..

*Kalilsha*

Old 08-24-2005, 08:39 PM   #14
Junior Dancer

AEn8ive_kita is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up This one...

I have this song by Stone Temple Pilots stuck in my head call "Plush."
Earlier is was "I alone" by Live! :d

http://www.myspace.com/kitagal is where i be lol
AEn8ive_kita is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2005, 12:36 AM   #15
SNAGNOMETRY 101

1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute
Heard this one song today, somthin about my love lumps get you drunk drunk what you gonna do with all that in your trunk trunk or sumthin like that. I was like dang I got a lot of lumps to love lololol
1badazzndn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2005, 01:28 PM   #16
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
That chicken song on the BK commecials! Why do songs that ya cant stand stay stuck in there? Im turin on the radio!

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2005, 02:35 PM   #17

..." HE DRINKS...HE SMOKES...HE'LL CUSS..SWEARS...TELLS BAD JOKES..."

"...No, I Ain't givin' up on him just yet....
'Cause I'm as stubborn as a girl can get..."

"...I - ain't - I Ain't no quitter

I - ain't - no quitter..."

and its funny cus its just these lines out of the song not the whole song..lol..over and over again

*Kalilsha*

Old 08-26-2005, 10:17 AM   #18
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Well, after watching an old MOTOWN special the other night....there are three:
1. "Tears of clown" by the Miracles (w/ Smokey Robinson)
2. "Needle in a Haystack" by the Velvelletes...' know these things right off the bat...girl findin a good man is like findin a needle in a haystack...what did I say girls needle in a haystack shadooo shadooo girls I'm tellin you the natural fact..findin a good man is like findin a needle in a haystack.....*insert cool MOTOWN dancing and choreography*
3. "Too man fish in the sea" by Marvelettes: ' my momma once told me somethin and every word is true...don't waste your time on a fella who doesn't love you...he'll only leave you only deceive you...no use crying about him you can just do without him....
because there's too many fish in the sea....too many fish in the sea....
If a fish isn't on your line...bait your hook and keep on tryin.....don't let it get you down...there's other men around....there's short ones tall ones kind ones, fine ones...too many fish in the sea....
OMG!!! they don't write (or sing) them like THAT anymore!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2005, 10:46 AM   #19
Pow Wow Mama

txsndn7 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile

"Run through the jungle" CCR-
txsndn7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2005, 07:38 PM   #20
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,052.40
Atomic Dog!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links