Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree238Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now? What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2005, 10:08 AM   #41
Cratertot

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 918.00
Savings: 1.00
"...Once, twice, three times a..." you don't seriously think I was going to post that did you???

"Grandpa got run over by a beer truck!"
Old 12-06-2005, 01:26 PM   #42
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena
my humps...black eyed peas...
omg!!!..i hate that song and i cant get it out of ma head ..my lovely lady lumps....lol...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2005, 01:57 PM   #43
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86

Last edited by middle of the sky; 12-06-2005 at 07:16 PM..
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2005, 02:27 PM   #44
*Mystic Paradise*

*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Fresh Azimiz by Bow Wow........

I have no idea why that song is stuck in my head....I don't even like Bow Wow like that!
Old 12-06-2005, 04:47 PM   #45
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
Wink Radio

By: George Jones

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2005, 04:45 AM   #46
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Mine Again -"Mimi"

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."
Dat1NdnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2005, 08:32 AM   #47
>>+<<YESENIA HILL>>+<<

southernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond repute
southernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.05
Talking

laffy taffy by d4l
and
grillz with nelly & paul wall
Violets der really blue
Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ
southernx_hunnie08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2005, 01:51 PM   #48
PowWows.com Addicts

jones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 52.32
Kiowa flag song
jones is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2005, 02:00 PM   #49
CROW BEAR

danbear is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 150.00
muse

our time is running out by muse, whitehawk singer's women's traditional song(#6 on one of their cd's, quite catchy)
danbear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2005, 02:57 PM   #50
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Geez for me it's 'Hold your head up' by Argent.....hypnotic drum/bass lines...and those keyboards...!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2005, 12:01 AM   #51
PowWows.com Addicts

drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 7,191.59
Evanescene - "My Immortal"

Smilies is not my 1st Language
drinkingfromysaucer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2005, 01:31 AM   #52
Senior Dancer

browneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond repute
Ode to my car- Adam Sandler
Old 12-16-2005, 01:58 PM   #53
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 12,610.76
......'Gurl u know its true....ooh ooh ooh..i love u.....Yes, you know it's true....ooh ooh ooh..I love you...

u all liked that song admit it!!!

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2005, 02:45 PM   #54
>>+<<YESENIA HILL>>+<<

southernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond repute
southernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.05
wooooo woooo

shorty be mine by pretty ricy ..man i love dis song......
Violets der really blue
Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ
southernx_hunnie08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2005, 03:18 PM   #55
pixstar

pixstar will become famous soon enough
INXS-Pretty Vegas.........it was playin on the radio before I woke up and it became a part of my dream
pixstar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2005, 03:19 PM   #56
pixstar

pixstar will become famous soon enough
ps I loved to watch INXS Rockstar..........and was votin on JD
pixstar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2005, 04:58 PM   #57
yooperbear

yooperbear is just really nice
I got the new "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" a couple of days ago and now I can't get the Oompaa Loompaa song out of my head!
yooperbear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2005, 05:04 PM   #58
skeeterbug

eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
i got that "one wish" song by ray j in my head dats a good song

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly??

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****
eucheefolife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2005, 06:03 PM   #59
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 39,731.21
laffy taffy gets stuck in my head all the freakin time. I hate it. I hate Lumps too. Good god they ran out of crap to sing about. So now they sing about products and new names for body parts.......

get Tupac stuck in my head or Lords of Acid any day. (yeah, that diversed! *L*)

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2005, 06:34 PM   #60
skeeterbug

eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
girl shake dat laffy taffy dat laffy taffy girl shake dat laffy taffy dat laffy taffy lol yeah dat is da only part i like about da song but man my humps i like that song its dumb and has no point but i like it lol

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly??

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****
eucheefolife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links