Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree238Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Games and Polls What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now? What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2006, 11:08 PM   #81
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
David L is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
king of the road
Old 01-14-2006, 11:28 PM   #82
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Hellooooooo is there anybody in there? just nod if you can hear me.....is there anyone home????
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2006, 08:45 PM   #83
Tiny Tot Dancer

David L is a jewel in the rough
Valerie-Steve Winwood
Old 04-30-2006, 02:03 PM   #84
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
'hey .. its a beautiful day....' (not sure of name)
by bedouin soundclash...just hearing it on the radio over the din of some bigass fridges
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2006, 12:42 PM   #85
Princess

lena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 60.00
Savings: 54.12
lean wit it, rock wit it - dem franchise boyz
lena is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2006, 04:37 PM   #86
Senior Dancer

debbieyd is a name known to all
"Happy Birthday Song" by Northern Cree!

Old 05-05-2006, 04:57 PM   #87
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Lisa Stansfield - The Moment...hmmmmmmmmmm!
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2006, 11:44 PM   #88
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
dragula

by
rob zombie
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2006, 02:51 PM   #89
As you can see...

ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40.00
Bringin me back, me back - Chingy & that one dude

...that's so true....so, so true...
ntownn8ive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2006, 12:30 PM   #90
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
see me... hear me.. touch me... feel me...
(watched tommy a few days ago)
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2006, 12:43 PM   #91
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
listening to YOU I get the music...gazing at you I feel the beat.....right behind you.....
great stuff! thx for sticking it in my head now tho dammit!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2006, 12:57 PM   #92
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 12,610.76
Talking

Get this video and more at MySpace.com

Juss Dance eh

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2006, 01:28 PM   #93
Tiny Tot Dancer

Delia is a splendid one to beholdDelia is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 560.00
Honky Tonk Angels

As i sit here tonight, the jukebox playing
The tune about the wild side of life
As i listen to the words you are saying
It brings mem'ries when i was a trustful wife

Chorus:
It wasn't god who made honky tonk angels
As you said in the words of your song
Too many times married men think they're still single
That has caused many a good girl to go wrong

It's a shame that all the blame is on us women
It's not true that only you men feel the same
From the start, 'most every heart that's ever broken
Was because there always was a man to blame

Every patient is a doctor after his/her cure
Delia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2006, 01:41 PM   #94
Fancy Schmancy Dancer

MissFancyChick is a glorious beacon of light
Location: formerly in Seattle, now i live in Eastern Washington on the Colville Rez
Credits: 250.00
At first i was afraid, i was petrified... Kept thinking i could never live without you by my side... Then i spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong... and i grew strong!!

I WILL SURVIVE!!
Old 09-29-2006, 01:57 PM   #95
Fancy Schmancy Dancer

MissFancyChick is a glorious beacon of light
Location: formerly in Seattle, now i live in Eastern Washington on the Colville Rez
Credits: 250.00
now its stuck in your head!!! hahahaaha
Old 09-29-2006, 03:53 PM   #96
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
BUMP AND GRIND

by EYABAY
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2006, 08:22 PM   #97
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101,273.46
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin
BUMP AND GRIND

by EYABAY
No way dude!!!

I was jammin that CD on the way home from work today!

Get really freaky...Do the bump and grind...lol

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2006, 09:11 PM   #98
One more push-up,Please!

lostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond repute
lostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,730.53
Dub side of the moon

Got turned on to the Reegae version of "Money" by Pink Floyd. This group of Reegae artists redid the whole darkside of the moon album from the 1st note to the last
"Dub side of the moon" by The Easy Star All-Stars.

At first, I thought i would hate it. But after about 30 seconds, WOW. Way Cool!!

If you like either Reegae or Floyd, you'll love this.

Lostsalt
"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW
lostsalt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2006, 11:02 PM   #99
Great Uncle Patrick

between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,795.00
Nemesis - Shriekback (Oil & Gold 1985)

So I 'm a little warped (......ok so maybe a lot warped ) but this popped in my head today while trying to handle the devastation caused when one of our subcontractor's programs rode off the rails and brought a database handling a half dozen other sites to it's knees....

======================================

In a jungle of the senses
Tinkerbell and Jack the ripper
Love has no meaning, not where they come from
But we know pleasure is not that simple
Very little fruit is forbidden
Sometimes we wobble, sometimes we're strong
But you know evil is an exact science
Being carefully correctly wrong

Chorus
Priests and cannibals, prehistoric animals
Everybody happy as the dead come home
Big Black Nemesis, parthenogenesis
No one move a muscle as the dead come home

We feel like Greeks, we feel like Romans
Centaurs and monkeys just cluster round us
We drink elixirs that we refine
from the juices of the dying
We are no monsters, we're moral people
and yet we have the strength to do this
This is the splendour of our achievement
Call in the airstrike with a poison kiss

Chorus
Big black nemesis, parthenogenesis
No-one move a muscle as the dead come home

How bad it gets, you can't imagine
the burning wax, the breath of reptiles
god is not mocked, he knows our business
Karma could take us at any moment
Cover him up.....I think we're finished
You know it's never been so exotic
but I don't know, my dreams are visions
We could still end up with the great big fishes

Chorus
Big black nemesis, parthenogenesis
No-one move a muscle as the dead come home
between2worlds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2006, 05:52 PM   #100
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 29,392.72
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
nillie Mckay
sorry

Pancho & Lefty
Delbert McClinton

Gandalf Murphy
and
The Slambovian
Circus of Dreams
*Move on baby Jane*
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links