Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree134Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > War Discussion It's official... It's official...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2016, 08:30 PM   #81
is rockin & rollin \m/

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 76,397.87
Savings: 52.80

My Baby. Mutton Hoof. Afghanistan 2003-04.

My M-4 carbine, Mutton Hoof in Iraq 2005-06. Mutton Hoof was always there for me. She will always be my baby.

M-14 in Afghanistan. 2004. She was assigned too my squad and carried by one of my soldiers. She is made of wood and metal. She had a stamp on her on the top of the barrel that was from 1967. She may have been in Vietnam, as it was an old rifle. But very effective for long range shooting. The round used was a 7.62mm.

Another M-14, this one was used in Iraq 2005-06 and converted with plastic shoulder stock, pistol grip and an ACOG scope, with a picatinny rail system. Ammo used was also 7.62 mm.

windanncer and renia58 like this.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Come on Rez Dawg, you can make it, just another step to go....

Last edited by Ndnsoldierboy; 09-18-2016 at 10:53 PM.. Reason: Added heart to the post. nicknamed after the most beautiful NDN I ever met, a Navajo girl from New Meixco.
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2016, 04:13 PM   #82
is rockin & rollin \m/

Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute

NSB at the top of Mount Sinai in Egypt 2001. This is where Moses received the 10 Commandments. It was Hells kitchen hot there. The Burning Bush is down at St. Catherine's Monastery at the bottom of the mountain.

I was with the US Army's, 25 Infantry Division, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii when this photo was taken.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Last edited by Ndnsoldierboy; 09-17-2016 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: added the 25th I.D. patch to post.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:28 PM   #83
is rockin & rollin \m/

NSB in Iraq July 2006.

Operation: Fallen Eagle. Going out to search for the 101st Airborne Division soldiers that got captured that day. In the background you can see a HUMVEE that got hit by an Explosive Form Charge, EFP. It is a explosive flat piece of brass that when set off, that forms into a large bullet and burns extremely hot and it goes through glass, metal and flesh. The soldiers who were in the HUMVEE survived the blast.

This mission did not end well though, the soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division were all later found dead.

Last edited by Ndnsoldierboy; 09-18-2016 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: Added some words to my post.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:53 PM   #84
is rockin & rollin \m/

Added a few more patches to my veterans vest. A South Park Afghanistan and Iraq patch and my Blood type identifier.

I wore it to a Veterans event at the VA Hospital last weekend in Spokane, WA. Tribes from Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Washington had a gathering and read the names of all NDN veterans who passed away this year and last year.

Old 05-01-2017, 11:51 PM   #85
is rockin & rollin \m/

It's been five years now since my retirement. Been a bit sick the past month. Trying to get well. Coffee and Newports aren't helping much. Hope our weather gets better in the Pacific Northwest soon. We went from snow to rain. Oh well, at least I'm not sleeping in the snow like I was in Afghanistan.

Retirement is good.

Task Force Whiskey Echo Bravo, out.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:28 AM   #86
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22,199.37
Savings: 0.00
Ndnsoldierboy

It is interesting what you write, I am impressed

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links