Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > War Discussion When will we be out of Iraq? When will we be out of Iraq?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2004, 11:25 PM   #1
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just think trees, lakes, rolling hills n fresh air.
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
When will we be out of Iraq?

What's your prediction? I say 2008.
Old 09-15-2004, 04:10 PM   #2
Pow Wow Visitor

Medievalbelle will become famous soon enough
Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed

Last edited by Medievalbelle; 03-13-2009 at 05:30 PM..
Medievalbelle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 01:41 PM   #3
Banned

quicksilverwade is just really nice
I figure that soldiers must be sacrificed in fighting terrorism. We lost more than 2,900 lives on 9/11 and it would be best to sacrifice soldiers than to sacrifice civilians. My best estimate would have to be 10,000 soldiers to save 100,000,000 civilians worldwide. Do the math and we've got ourselves an exciting war that will never end!

Last edited by quicksilverwade; 09-16-2004 at 04:31 PM..
quicksilverwade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 04:27 PM   #4
www.wakalapi.com

Wakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Wakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 336.00
America will either be out in the next year or establish a permanent base, as she has down with other former enemies such as Germany and Japan. I am guessing #2 on this. As far as our reason to be there, I would have supported toppling Hussein even if Gore or Kerry were in office. The mainstream Iraqi is not against America. The mainstream Iraqi is for the new government and is thankful for America bringing it to him. The wacko terrorist clerics claiming to be "Muslim" and their small band of martyr bombers are the bad guys. And they are dying -- they *will* run out of people.
Old 09-18-2004, 05:49 PM   #5
Southern Cheyennes of O.K

SaltRiver Cheyennes is on a distinguished road
Credits: 230.00
We will be out of Iraq as soon as we take care of business. Disarm Iraq of ever having wmd . kill lots of terrorist . set up a democratic government. Use it for political gain ...push our weight around for all the world to see . Make money with their oil. Melt all their AK-47's down. Did I miss anything?
SaltRiver Cheyennes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2004, 07:24 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltRiver Cheyennes
We will be out of Iraq as soon as we take care of business. Disarm Iraq of ever having wmd . kill lots of terrorist . set up a democratic government. Use it for political gain ...push our weight around for all the world to see . Make money with their oil. Melt all their AK-47's down. Did I miss anything?
You forgot to predict the civilian casualty count from the next Al Qaeda terrorist attack.
Old 10-09-2004, 11:32 AM   #7
Like my new toy?

Privateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 30.00
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverwade
You forgot to predict the civilian casualty count from the next Al Qaeda terrorist attack.
A friend of mine has stated that AlQaeda has had some serious challenges launching operations in the US. Our government has done a tremendous job of keeping the fight overseas. However, we have to be right EVERY TIME and thery have to be right ONLY ONCE. Since they are having difficulties operating here, he has said that Al Quaeda and its affilliates are trying to do as much damage as possible both physically and psychologically to the US and our allies in Iraq now before the election. Physically they are attacking coalition soldiers and civilian contractors; thus the increase in capturing and beheading people. Psychologically becasue the terrorists are now calling the mediaq in advance of attacks to have journalists at the scene to report their attacks. Also their use of the internet to provoke terror is an effective tactic "reminiscent of Ghengis Khan," Attila the Hun, Tamerlane, and the Ottoman Turks.
Privateer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2004, 08:04 PM   #8
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJJudd
A friend of mine has stated that AlQaeda has had some serious challenges launching operations in the US. Our government has done a tremendous job of keeping the fight overseas. However, we have to be right EVERY TIME and thery have to be right ONLY ONCE. Since they are having difficulties operating here, he has said that Al Quaeda and its affilliates are trying to do as much damage as possible both physically and psychologically to the US and our allies in Iraq now before the election. Physically they are attacking coalition soldiers and civilian contractors; thus the increase in capturing and beheading people. Psychologically becasue the terrorists are now calling the mediaq in advance of attacks to have journalists at the scene to report their attacks. Also their use of the internet to provoke terror is an effective tactic "reminiscent of Ghengis Khan," Attila the Hun, Tamerlane, and the Ottoman Turks.
Genghis Khan had internet????? LOL! JKZ!!!

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2004, 09:57 AM   #9
Teen Dancer

KeetersCAT has a reputation beyond repute
KeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond repute
When we find another country full of brown-skinned people to pick on -and use other brown-skinned people to do the "pickin" (because the fancy lads who make the decision to do this want their kids to stay in college).

KeetersCAT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2004, 04:36 PM   #10
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105,761.69
Savings: 52.80
We will be out of Iraq when the mission is done. It will be awhile before the bad guys leave. They may never leave. We can't have another losing war like Vietnam. When I left Afghanistan I read the Stars and Stripes newspaper said we will be there 8-10 years. So Iraq might be the same time frame. Or a bit less.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2004, 03:39 PM   #11
Teen Dancer

Sophie is a name known to all
Unhappy not soon enough...

don't get me wrong... my prayers and support (and occasional care package) goes out to our troops... i just wish it was over already.
Sophie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2004, 11:03 PM   #12

NCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy
We will be out of Iraq when the mission is done. It will be awhile before the bad guys leave. They may never leave. We can't have another losing war like Vietnam. When I left Afghanistan I read the Stars and Stripes newspaper said we will be there 8-10 years. So Iraq might be the same time frame. Or a bit less.

I would have to say I agree with you totally on this one. They are going to be over there as long as it takes to get the job done which is gonna be a very long time.
NCheyGirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2004, 01:21 PM   #13
kitty cat lover

curiousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant future
Credits: 80.00
We are going to be there for an extremely long time. We are still in Korea, Bosnia, Germany, China, etc. The terrorists in Iraq have declared a Holy War and to look at past history all the Holy wars have been going on for hundreds of years. My husband came back from over there last year and will eventually end up going back. I pray for Gods Speed to all the soldiers overseas. :american:
curiousity is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2004, 11:53 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousity
We are going to be there for an extremely long time. We are still in Korea, Bosnia, Germany, China, etc. The terrorists in Iraq have declared a Holy War and to look at past history all the Holy wars have been going on for hundreds of years. My husband came back from over there last year and will eventually end up going back. I pray for Gods Speed to all the soldiers overseas. :american:
Curiosity,
Wow! Your post hits the head on the nail! Kudos to you for such an astute post! These war protesters have my dander up and next time I see them on the street, I figure that an overripe tomato in the head will teach them a messy lesson, lol. I'm make sure not to hit the elderly, the handicapped or the children. Just the rotten hippy types!
QSW
Old 11-22-2004, 01:06 PM   #15
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Soldiers do what they are told and I commend them and thier effort for peace, but unfotunatley the war in the middle east feeds right into what Osama wants.. to have Muslim groups around the world get upset and become Anti American to become angry and therefore America themselves will create thier own demise, by bullying people that are different and have a different set of values. I DO NOT agree with terrosim BUT if that were the objective than Osama would have been caught along time ago but since the BinLaden themselves have invested interest in the United States and own basiclly 20% of American Economy.. its no wonder why they wont touch him,blood is thicker than water and i dont think his family is just gonan sit back and appauld the day when he is caught or executed by American hands. Thats why 15 members of the CIA have walked off the job due to the fact that there is no end in sight and Osama could have been caught along time ago, but that wasnt the interest it was Iraq and the oil and whatever other resources they can get out of thier and a way to promote building of more military machines.
Again i support the troops and thier efforts but it is sad that they are being lied to in order for them to sacrifice thier lives for a war that didnt need to happen. If it was about 9/11 then they (US Government) should have stayed focused. Bush himself said he doesnt even think about gettin Osama, what does that tell you this war isnt about terroism.. LOL. its about the rich gettin richer at the expense of people willing to die for thier country and the freedom in which we all live and sadly those people are dying for the wrong reasons.

So to answer the question the troops will be there far too long after too many lives have been sacrificed and until families start asking questions and demanding truthful answers than its gonna be awhile.After all it Is a Holy War.. those wars can last centuries.. look at Israel and Palestine..
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2004, 01:14 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFeather
Soldiers do what they are told and I commend them and thier effort for peace, but unfotunatley the war in the middle east feeds right into what Osama wants.. to have Muslim groups around the world get upset and become Anti American to become angry and therefore America themselves will create thier own demise, by bullying people that are different and have a different set of values. I DO NOT agree with terrosim BUT if that were the objective than Osama would have been caught along time ago but since the BinLaden themselves have invested interest in the United States and own basiclly 20% of American Economy.. its no wonder why they wont touch him,blood is thicker than water and i dont think his family is just gonan sit back and appauld the day when he is caught or executed by American hands. Thats why 15 members of the CIA have walked off the job due to the fact that there is no end in sight and Osama could have been caught along time ago, but that wasnt the interest it was Iraq and the oil and whatever other resources they can get out of thier and a way to promote building of more military machines.
Again i support the troops and thier efforts but it is sad that they are being lied to in order for them to sacrifice thier lives for a war that didnt need to happen. If it was about 9/11 then they (US Government) should have stayed focused. Bush himself said he doesnt even think about gettin Osama, what does that tell you this war isnt about terroism.. LOL. its about the rich gettin richer at the expense of people willing to die for thier country and the freedom in which we all live and sadly those people are dying for the wrong reasons.

So to answer the question the troops will be there far too long after too many lives have been sacrificed and until families start asking questions and demanding truthful answers than its gonna be awhile.After all it Is a Holy War.. those wars can last centuries.. look at Israel and Palestine..
AngelFeather,
There is no conspiracy because everything occurs in a happenstance situation. The future is unknown and if 9/11 was known which it isn't, it would've been prevented. The US government does not have the resources to watch our every move. We can still pray to Jah if we wanted to, right, lol.
Wade Crowe
Old 11-22-2004, 01:20 PM   #17
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
AngelFeather,
There is no conspiracy because everything occurs in a happenstance situation. The future is unknown and if 9/11 was known which it isn't, it would've been prevented. The US government does not have the resources to watch our every move. We can still pray to Jah if we wanted to, right, lol.
Wade Crowe
Umm 9/11 was knowm fully aware but just nt taken seriously..
Pray to whoever you want hun dont bother me.. LOL...I wasnt talking of conspiracy thoeries.. i was talking of things that have made known to the public and therefore the public is just dang confused..Its no wonder... like I said feeding into what Osama wants Divison amongst the Nation.. Simple plan but most effective, worked for other races not the white, they just as guilable if not more..
Old 11-22-2004, 02:03 PM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFeather
Umm 9/11 was knowm fully aware but just nt taken seriously..
Pray to whoever you want hun dont bother me.. LOL...I wasnt talking of conspiracy thoeries.. i was talking of things that have made known to the public and therefore the public is just dang confused..Its no wonder... like I said feeding into what Osama wants Divison amongst the Nation.. Simple plan but most effective, worked for other races not the white, they just as guilable if not more..
Pluma de Angel:
Don't fret, I shant bother you again, lol. I'll walk away and we'll both only have the memories to cherish.

Last edited by quicksilverwade; 11-22-2004 at 02:06 PM..
Old 11-22-2004, 02:17 PM   #19
Cloud Dancer

Quote:
Pluma de Angel:
Don't fret, I shant bother you again, lol. I'll walk away and we'll both only have the memories to cherish.
LMAO QSW youre a trip :duel12:
Sponsored Links