Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > War Discussion women warriors women warriors

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2004, 04:02 PM   #1
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
coastee is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
women warriors

I want to know what men think of the term women warriors? In this day and age women are more on the frontlines than ever before.
coastee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2004, 05:15 PM   #2
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Well im not a man but I recently watched a biography on a woman warrior. Her name was Lozen, she was an Appache and was said to have travelled with Geronimo, although I wouldnt take everything said on the biography to be totally true I found it awesome that finally such women were recognized. Native women have always been strong beings and so little credit has been given for thier contributions.

I am hoping to get some time to research her story more and maybe find some books about her anyone know where I can look? Her story was very inspiring.

So no I dont think there is anything wrong with women being in the front lines they are just as capable of men and believe in fighting to keep thier countries free, i support them totally.

Last edited by AngelFeather; 11-13-2004 at 03:36 PM..
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2004, 01:43 PM   #3
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 102,427.83
Savings: 52.80
I think that woman if they want to be on the frontlines of the combat zone then let them.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2004, 03:07 AM   #4
PowWows.com Addicts

**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just think trees, lakes, rolling hills n fresh air.
I'm reading a book about Lozen.

It's interesting, but I'm reading three other books right now, so it's taking me awhile to read it all. But from experience, being around men who've been in battle, infantryman, they'll tell you no because it takes alot of strength to be in combat. Honestly I don't think so. Imagine a 75 pack on your back, carrying your weapon, helmet (it weighs alot too) kevlar vest, goggles, boots and with all that you are going on marches all the time. 15-20 miles walking in the desert in the cold or sweltering heat. Imagine that for all you GI Jane want-to-bes. They don't stop for you if you are hurting, you got to take the pain. Honestly, any Marine will tell you, they hardly go to doctors, even if they are hurting. It's a man's job, so I think we should keep it that way. Plus you don't take a shower for weeks. it's not a good sight to see a man return from a long mission, seeing a woman like that would break our hearts................so leave it to the men!
Old 11-14-2004, 04:23 PM   #5
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo4Tango
It's interesting, but I'm reading three other books right now, so it's taking me awhile to read it all. But from experience, being around men who've been in battle, infantryman, they'll tell you no because it takes alot of strength to be in combat. Honestly I don't think so. Imagine a 75 pack on your back, carrying your weapon, helmet (it weighs alot too) kevlar vest, goggles, boots and with all that you are going on marches all the time. 15-20 miles walking in the desert in the cold or sweltering heat. Imagine that for all you GI Jane want-to-bes. They don't stop for you if you are hurting, you got to take the pain. Honestly, any Marine will tell you, they hardly go to doctors, even if they are hurting. It's a man's job, so I think we should keep it that way. Plus you don't take a shower for weeks. it's not a good sight to see a man return from a long mission, seeing a woman like that would break our hearts................so leave it to the men!
Well a womans strength is so under rated, take fer instance giving birth men wouldnt be able to do it for the fact that women have a higher pain tolerance, Women can also withstand more G-Force than Men therefore make better pilots and as fer taking showers well thats fer the Barbie doll women and YES they can stay at home LOL...And as for not being a good sight i dont think true military women give a crap as to what the men think regarding thier appearance..LOL...Just my 2 cents..I say more power to the women that serve...

What book On Lozen you reading? I have a found a few but they seem to be mixed with fiction in order to make the story more romanticized... But i guess the points are made enough to get the gist of her story.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:46 PM   #6
Teen Dancer

Sophie is a name known to all
Go GI Janes!

i don't think i could - or even would want to - do it, but if that is ur thing... go 4 it!
Sophie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2004, 10:43 AM   #7
Junior Dancer

Gail405 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have some information, on Geronimo's woman warrior. It seems to be different than yours.Her name was Francesa, or also Huera.Huera, means "white face" or Pretty Mouth. She was Mangu's wife. Her speciality was Tizwin making. She made the best as the story goes. It is an intixicating drink, favored by Apaches(most). She traveled W/ Geronimo on most of his excursions. I add a little from this book. She also was a medicine woman. About Geronimo. On may 15, 120 miles from his base camp, in Sierra Madres He stated that his base camp was in the hands of US Troops. On May 19, he predicted they would see a man on a hill on their left. He would tell them that Crook had captured their camp. The next day 15 miles away from Crook's bivouac the prediction came true. Geronimo was considered a Shaman, and a war medicine man. All this info from the same book.!! At this time the newspapers continued their attacks, against Geronimo, and Crook. They demanded he be executed.. Crook's Sierra Madre campaign was in year 1883. According this book. The date doesn't jibe, unless I noted it down incorrectly.?? May 17 Geronimo and some of his people, fled to Mexico again.GES
Gail405 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2004, 11:10 AM   #8
Junior Dancer

Angel feather. It tough doings for some male troops most of the time. These field exercises. Really wring out the good and the bad as far as male troops go. It's not easy or pleasant a lot of the time. If combat operations, then it could be considered twice as bad. Females being females cause male troops to sympathize as far as the homegrown soldier goes. They think girfriend, sisters, aunts, that type of thing. These being the comparison to their fellow female soldier. Or at least that is my opinion just at this time. Patrolling as I visulize patrolling makes the cheese more binding. But not vehicle mounted patrolling am I thinking of. It too would have drawbacks.No I just don't think females belong on front lines. Some can deal W/ it some cannot.!! The military will reach a yea or nay conclusion, maybe W/ this new reorginization their working with. GES
Old 11-23-2004, 11:50 AM   #9
Cloud Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail405
Angel feather. It tough doings for some male troops most of the time. These field exercises. Really wring out the good and the bad as far as male troops go. It's not easy or pleasant a lot of the time. If combat operations, then it could be considered twice as bad. Females being females cause male troops to sympathize as far as the homegrown soldier goes. They think girfriend, sisters, aunts, that type of thing. These being the comparison to their fellow female soldier. Or at least that is my opinion just at this time. Patrolling as I visulize patrolling makes the cheese more binding. But not vehicle mounted patrolling am I thinking of. It too would have drawbacks.No I just don't think females belong on front lines. Some can deal W/ it some cannot.!! The military will reach a yea or nay conclusion, maybe W/ this new reorginization their working with. GES

Oh I totally understand that the men in the military compare the women soldiers to thier female family members and that for them it is hard to comprehend why women are in such positons or why they would want to be. My point was that women are just as capable if not more at some things then men who are in the forces. I just think its a choice and in the end they are troops fighting for our countries and should be respected just as the men in thier efforts :)
Old 11-23-2004, 01:28 PM   #10
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Women are always there when we need them. Anything I've been involved with defending our land or our rights, my wife has been with me. We've been thru a lot together.

I know, I know. Sookout will tease me back cuz of the remark I made in the "head staff forum. hat's quite alright.
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2004, 01:55 PM   #11
Cloud Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii
Women are always there when we need them. Anything I've been involved with defending our land or our rights, my wife has been with me. We've been thru a lot together.

I know, I know. Sookout will tease me back cuz of the remark I made in the "head staff forum. hat's quite alright.
totally awesome....
Behind every great man there stands an even greater woman!

:Angel2:
Old 11-23-2004, 04:11 PM   #12
Junior Dancer

I agree angel Feather. Women military personell are respected. We had none in our outfit. Since then many have qualified airborne(paratrooper) along W/ males. That's a big plus for these female soldiers. Some are even in the command area, enlisted, and officer. Training is a bit modified for females. Especially PT, or physical training. Which is very big w/ the Airborne. Normally if you fall out on a run, you better fall to the side of the road. If you don't they will run over you. Females do have limitations, that male soldiers do not have. I'm sure you can guess that thinking, if your female.Males too have limitations, of a different sort. But on the all female soldiers are good for morale for the male soldier. I'm thinking in male training if a guy looks skinny frail, not too strong, not quite a nerd, the other guys think If he can make it so can I. The thinking also for the female trainee is the same. If she can make it so can I.I'm still kind of a studier, girl watcher.I kinda like females in uniform Short or disagreable length for the female is just my cup of tea,(dress) for viewing them.The uniforms look sharp to me. I always think the female uniform(dress) is squared away. Meaning proper and correct.IMO GES
Old 11-23-2004, 04:20 PM   #13
Cloud Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail405
I agree angel Feather. Women military personell are respected. We had none in our outfit. Since then many have qualified airborne(paratrooper) along W/ males. That's a big plus for these female soldiers. Some are even in the command area, enlisted, and officer. Training is a bit modified for females. Especially PT, or physical training. Which is very big w/ the Airborne. Normally if you fall out on a run, you better fall to the side of the road. If you don't they will run over you. Females do have limitations, that male soldiers do not have. I'm sure you can guess that thinking, if your female.Males too have limitations, of a different sort. But on the all female soldiers are good for morale for the male soldier. I'm thinking in male training if a guy looks skinny frail, not too strong, not quite a nerd, the other guys think If he can make it so can I. The thinking also for the female trainee is the same. If she can make it so can I.I'm still kind of a studier, girl watcher.I kinda like females in uniform Short or disagreable length for the female is just my cup of tea,(dress) for viewing them.The uniforms look sharp to me. I always think the female uniform(dress) is squared away. Meaning proper and correct.IMO GES
Yes i would imagine training fer female soldiers would be a bit different, not thinking anything like GI jane movie..lol... Just glad that there are women out there that have the guts to do what they do, cause I sure as hell wouldnt hehe, they make me proud just as do the men :)
:marching:
Old 02-10-2005, 01:43 PM   #14
Wind Racer

nc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond reputenc silent quiver has a reputation beyond repute
Well I would not want anypart of going to war with a woman for several reasons (most have allready been stated).

1; Its is a mans instinct to protect a woman. the Israli's learned the leasons already of trying to put men and women in combat together. the men did things they normaly did not do inorder to protect the woman and put more lifes at risk.

2; I weigh 220lbs. I can run 5 miles in under 40 minutes, bench a small car and squat a small house. with that being said I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and i feel confident that I can cary anyone in my unit to an LZ for medivac and they could do the same for me. I dont think there are many women out there who could do this and those that could, could be making alot of money in the WWF

3; Not every man in this military is cut out for service on the front. There is no shame in supporting the men on the front by working in a support MOS. Escpecialy those who put the soilder first and did not join just for the college money.

4; It is my belief and I realize before even saying it that this and $1.20 will buy you a cup of coffee however, We have seen warrior ethics leave the army now over the last several years. We have replaced them with a "smarter soilder" they say. there is no need to discuss the brutality of intrapersonal violence or train with it as a daily part of our diet. meanwhile we fill the force with boys expected to go forward and fight for the man to his left and right (because this is what we realy fight for) possibly close enough to the enemy that he can see the plaque on his teeth. And this boy/warrior has never been in a real fight in his life. His skin looks like that of a catfish belly, smoth and white from lack of sunlight, nutrition or exercise. Our focucus should not be tring to intergrate the sexes into our fighting elite but rather ensure our fighting elight are just that.

I started in the army because I had very few other options. I stayed in the army because when I look at my children and watch my neices and nephews play I dont trust anyone else to provide there saftey for them. If not me then who.

"What we do in life.
Follows us into eternity"

(Gladiator)
nc silent quiver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2005, 12:57 PM   #15
Native Illuzionz-My Biz

canavajo is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 431.06
Talking Women Warriors!!!

Oh, raah! I was in the Naval Mobile Construction Battalion which means Seabees. I went into the Navy in 85 and loved every minute thats how I met my husband he's 6'3" and I am 5'. Because everyone shorter than 6' could not handle me, I was quiet yet deadly-that's what the guys use to say when I was in training with them. I went to bootcamp in FL yes it was a little different exercises for women but we did alot more repetitions and some of the girls that went into fields like Seabees did the men excercizes. So, I did excercises for men to build up muscles. I weighed 99 lbs and could bench press 210 arms and 1200lbs with my legs, I went to the gym to make sure I wasn't treated like a girl. Anyways, I continued this through A' School - Seabee training and impressed my unit. They all respected me and knew I could take care of myself and them in a serious situation. I even had to carry a 200 lb person for 50 feet to go through other training offered to seabees. like udt= Underwater demolition training. That was a cool time. i think it is the person's mind that cannot get the concept of women warriors. As long as, I was able to take care of what I did, I was considered one of the guys not girl. So I guess, It would depend on what you see as warrior. Oh, yeah I got out in 1993 and am a Civil Engineer Techinician in a few more years I will be getting my Professional engineers license. Oh, RAAHH! Seabee Motto, " WE BUILD, WE FIGHT, WE PARTY ALL NIGHT!! "

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.
canavajo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2005, 12:08 AM   #16
Resa

Resa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by **jdazmum**
Jdazmum, you're right. The physical strength you need to get thru combat most women can't handle. Sh!t, just the combat training at Camp Devil Dog almost killed me! On the hump out there I started lagging behind, and there was a Sgt., I wish I could remember his name, was like "Come on Marine, We ain't gonna carry your a$$" I was so pissed I told him "F-U, you [email protected]$h a$$" At the time, I thought it was jus another recently graduated Marine- He pulled me off 2 the side and chewed me a new one, boy! So I wiped the sweat off my brow and kept it movin. After that, everytime I seen him he would ask me If I was still mad at him(like the Tupac song) I'd be like nah, I ain't mad at ya. So to sum up, hell yeah it's a lot for a woman 2 handle, but I still wouldn't mind at least snipin a few who are tryin 2 take out my own!
Resa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2005, 06:39 PM   #17
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,582.70
For those of you who will be attending the Gathering of Nations. . .

A new "Women's Veteran's Song" will be sung Friday evening of the Gathering.

Women have fought to defend their families, lives, homes and way of life since the beginning of mankind. This new song recognizes and acknowledges this.

This particular veteran's song debuted at the memorial to honor Lori Piestewa in Tuba City, Arizona, two weeks ago.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:59 PM   #18
Cloud Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe
For those of you who will be attending the Gathering of Nations. . .

A new "Women's Veteran's Song" will be sung Friday evening of the Gathering.

Women have fought to defend their families, lives, homes and way of life since the beginning of mankind. This new song recognizes and acknowledges this.

This particular veteran's song debuted at the memorial to honor Lori Piestewa in Tuba City, Arizona, two weeks ago.

Thats soo awesome!!! that makes me proud... thankyou to all the strong women of our people... thankyou creator for watching over them...and bless those that have lost loved ones and those that are still fighting
Old 05-09-2005, 12:49 AM   #19
PowWows.com Addicts

Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 24.00
Women Warriors

I hate to break it too some of you but women in the U.S. have been fighting on the front lines since the whites came here. No matter what the race or skin tone women have always been warriors in this county. Women have defended their homes and children when the men where away and the enemy came, they have acted as spies, a white woman named Molly Pitcher got the name by carring water to the soldiers on the battlefield and then when her husband was killed manning his cannon during the American Revolution. In World War 2 WOMEN flight tested the airplanes before they were sent to the men in the war zones to be used againist the Germans and Japaneese. Women have always served, it's just been in the last few years that they are finally getting credit for it.
As for modern times, well my oldest foster daughter just got home from 18 months in Iraq and she had no problem with the training. She started preparing for it several months before she left to join and as she says when she kept up with the men physcially, then kicked their asses in hand to hand she earned their respect. Some gave her a hard time due to her small size when she first went in, but they soon learned to respect her and came to admire her.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:34 AM   #20
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
i openly admit i would take a woman to combat. there are conditions. she had to shave her head like us. wear what we wear. do all the things we do and carry her own weight. and lastly get that birth control that stopped her menstrual cucle. all things equal. im not interested in setting up a separate site for her to sleep or perform hygiene, restroom or even eat. its possible..

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links