Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Tech Help Scrolling problem Scrolling problem

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2007, 10:03 PM   #1
Mz. Beanie

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ima Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond reputeIma Humanbean has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Scrolling problem

I'm having a problem with having to scroll to the bottom of the page to view the threads or anything. Then I have to really scroll side to side. Is it just me or are others having that problem. I didn't use to have to do that.
If it's me what can I do to stop it?
Ima Humanbean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 06:07 PM   #2
Çã®pë ©ødëm

AMD-NDN is just really nice
What kind of mouse do you have? Did it come with a disc? Just need a lil more info. Is it a new mouse for your system? USB?
Old 10-05-2007, 08:33 PM   #3
Blacksmith Lane

MIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ima Humanbean View Post
I'm having a problem with having to scroll to the bottom of the page to view the threads or anything. Then I have to really scroll side to side. Is it just me or are others having that problem. I didn't use to have to do that.
If it's me what can I do to stop it?
You to ? Thought I was gonna call an exorcist to come in.

Mine been doing better today.Did a bunch of Window updates(I hate doing updates)and it seems to be acting better.

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.
MIB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2007, 09:11 AM   #4
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,940.82
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIB View Post
You to ? Thought I was gonna call an exorcist to come in.

Mine been doing better today.Did a bunch of Window updates(I hate doing updates)and it seems to be acting better.
What browser?

What is your screen resolution?
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2007, 03:00 PM   #5
Blacksmith Lane

MIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
What browser?

I was running under IE and Firefox,got the newest Firefox and a plugin for Video, and that cured Firefox,then got updates for Windows and that cured my IE

Old 10-08-2007, 04:15 PM   #6
Blacksmith Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
What browser?

When I got the newer version of Firefox and logged on ,little thing popped up and said I need 2 plugins to view properly,a Java plug in and an adobie flash player plug in.Oh well, they worked on firefox.I had already gotten the Adobie and later I git the Java, and Firefox ok on powwows.com

Last edited by MIB; 10-08-2007 at 04:18 PM..
Old 10-15-2007, 11:37 AM   #7
Çã®pë ©ødëm

Actually you could probably solve the problem if you d/l Mozilla. Dinna realize you were runnin Firefox. Try out Mozilla.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:04 PM   #8
Blacksmith Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD-NDN View Post
Actually you could probably solve the problem if you d/l Mozilla. Dinna realize you were runnin Firefox. Try out Mozilla.
Duh,Firefox is Mozilla

Old 10-16-2007, 07:58 PM   #9
Çã®pë ©ødëm

Whoopz. Mozilla SeaMonkey. Keep the daft-ness out.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:36 PM   #10
Blacksmith Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD-NDN View Post
Duh,get ya sh!t straight-Mozilla Firefox,I'm on under Firefox now and that what it says-Mozilla Firefox across the top

Old 10-18-2007, 07:43 PM   #11
Çã®pë ©ødëm