Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Memorials in loving memory of the late aaron scalplock in loving memory of the late aaron scalplock

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2005, 05:37 PM   #1
imafreakydeekycreewoman

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
creestar2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Location: where ever i take my shoes off naw im just joking i live in hobbema alberta and on the pow-wow trail in the summer
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
in loving memory of the late aaron scalplock

in memory of aaron scalplock
everyday i think at what pow wow we would've seen each other at. and what we could've said to make each other smile . and to see if you would place or just to see if you would blow the eagel whistle. you don't know how bad all the dancers are going to miss your smile, and the spectators are going to miss your awesome moves.and to think of it how hurt your kids are going to be when the are told your never going to be with us. but don't worry bro i'll tell them that you'll look after them from heaven. and that where you are there's know way for you to feel what you felt the night you left the earth. so make your way home to the great creator up above. aaron scalplock #1 chicken dancer
iam tha #1 nechi up in herre
creestar2005 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2005, 10:51 PM   #2
is waiting ....

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
Savings: 1.00
prayers for the family...

aaron was one of the best original chicken dancers out there. he encouraged my hubby to continue to dance. he was always makin people laugh...

he'll be greatly missed out on the pow wow trail...
Sponsored Links