Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree188Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Memorials In Loving Memory of those who passed on...... In Loving Memory of those who passed on......

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2003, 02:28 AM   #41
Fancy &a mp; amp; a mp; Jingle

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lynnlafleur is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 30.00
Savings: 0.00
In Loving Memory

My dear cousin Lance Lafond passed away at the age of 2 months in 1990, His father (my uncle) Vern Lafond in 1991.
My Dear grandparents Isadore Lafond-2 year battle with cancer November 1997 & Jospehine Lafond-life time of diabetes October 27, 2001 exactly 1 month after my wedding. Last but not least my cousin Karen Lafond-murdered 2 days after her 21st birthday on May 23, 2003. Rest in peace and miss you all dearly.
We love you.
lynnlafleur is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2003, 10:59 AM   #42
Lower Sioux Luv

lowersiouxnative is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
The hardest thing I have ever had to do was tell our girls that you were gone. I dont understand why this had to happen. I take comfort in the fact that you will always be watching over our daughters and you will live on through them. Everyone misses you so much!!!! You will never be forgotten!

In loving memory

Jarvis Joseph Wabasha
June 17 1976 ~ July 12 2003
lowersiouxnative is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2003, 02:15 AM   #43
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
In memory of Mouse... We miss you auntie......
I'll bet you're up there taking care of all the birds now.

In Memory of my uncle Max Bear. It's been almost twelve years I think, but I can still feel you looking over my shoulder, and hear you hollerin at me when I ain't actin right. I miss you real bad , Uncle. But I know You'll be waiting for me when I get there.

In Memory of my Father, Carl Noon. Dad, I wish I'd had more time to get to know you. I hope you are watching over me, and are seeing what I"m doing with my life. I hope you are proud.

In Memory of my adopted Grand Parents, Sophie and Elwood. Mom says Hi, and she loves U.

In Memory of Gramma Emily Lundy. Thank you for trying to teach me how to make frybread all those times, for teaching me what's right and wrong and the good way to live, and for teaching me the family traditions even though I wasn't your blood.

And In loving memory of ALL my N8ive cousins out there who left too early, and especially the ones who dies as warriors, protecting your people and your land. Meddo

And last but not least, In Loving Memory to my little ones, my furry four-legged children Ruff, Roneann, Moses, and George, Bob and Miriam. Your Papa Bear and I miss you all terribly. I know you'll all come runnin when we get there. I love you guys.

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.

Last edited by DeusExMachina; 09-02-2003 at 02:24 AM..
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2003, 10:16 AM   #44
A Tiny Tots Mom

HolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
HolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
In Loving Memory..............

In Loving Memory of a friend

Mark Larson, Spirit Lake Nation, who passed away Saturday, September 13, 2003 at his home.

Also, In Loving Memory

Abe Red Road, Spirit Lake Nation journeyed to the Spirit World on Saturday, September 13, 2003
~~~~~~~~~~~~
As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

Last edited by HolyElk; 09-15-2003 at 10:47 AM..
HolyElk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2003, 02:59 PM   #45
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
In loving memory of Johnny Cash.

as a little girl I was completly in love with this man and his offbeat lyrics. A real entertainer, a great personality and a wonderful voice. Johnny Cash was also part native however I forget which nation. He took some wild risks in the 90's that were uncommon of men his age and of country musicians. I'm really gonna miss having him in this world.

goodnight Johnny.
Old 09-15-2003, 03:08 PM   #46
Awful_Mnom_Woman

In loving memory of my son, Arthur L. Barrios, who came into this world on September 16, 1980. I consider that one of the happiest days of my life, that and when his sister was born. My worst day is the day he left us. If it weren't for my daughter or my grandchild on the way, I would have joined him.

Netaehpenah, nikeetz

I know you are watching over me, and hangin with Jeff and Bobby and uncle, but I miss you every day of my life.
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2003, 04:34 PM   #47
Crow Style Diva

GreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond reputeGreezyNdN has a reputation beyond repute
In Loving Memory

How much a scar can be re-opened just to be scarred even more deeper. The pain is forever there...

In loving memory of my brother Nathan- August 17, 2003

In loving memory of my sister Starla-March 24, 1998

In loving memory of my father Ross "Owen"- November 22, 1996

In Loving memory of my maternal grandmother Fannie- September 1993

In Loving memory of my paternal grandmother Anna-March 1989

Blue Wolf couldn't have said it any better. I share the same feelings and thoughts toward my CLOSE loved ones who have passed on.

*bluewolf*

In memory of my Brother---whom I lost 06 Jan 88....even after all these years, I still miss him.....and I still dream about him....in my dreams, I'm always so happy to see him and I ALWAYS ask him the same question....'Where have you been? Everyone has been looking for you!' Only he never says anything to me.....only smiles.
Old 09-15-2003, 08:29 PM   #48
Tiny Tot Dancer

hidatsa_princess is an unknown quantity at this point
IM LOVING MEMORY TO MY FRIEND MARK LARSON......(LOL) YOU STILL OWE ME $20!!!!! JUST LIKE YOU SAID WHEN I CAME HOME FOR A VISIT 2 WEEKS AGO...TAKE CARE AND I WILL....LOVE AND MISS YOU ALREADY!!!!:Angel2
Old 09-16-2003, 05:01 PM   #49
Pow Wow Visitor

gelthie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
In loving memory of my grand mother, Bah Ashiking, who passed on to the spirit world on Sept 18, 2002. We miss you grandma. We love you.
Old 09-16-2003, 05:04 PM   #50
sweetchocolate

IN LOVING MEMORY OF JASPER JR MANYHEADS
FROM SIKSIKA NATION ALBERTA CANADA
1951-2003
HE WAS THE GREATEST
Old 09-16-2003, 09:18 PM   #51
Junior Dancer

clrezchik_12 is an unknown quantity at this point
In Loving Memory

Alex was a great leader and role model to the younger generation...

His parents Ray Peters and Antoinette Archie will dearly miss him. His Brothers and Sisters Edwin, George, Gregory, Angela, Juanita, and Owen will miss their brother... Alex had many nieces and nephews who he had helped in so many ways....

Alex was the backbone of the AIDS movement and has pushed others who have worked with him to continue to let people know about HIV/AIDS....

Alex has inspired me in ways beyond words, for this i will always miss you uncle.

R.I.P Alex W. Archie March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003

my best friend raymond w. daniels July 28 1985 to march 12 1998
canim lake (shuswap)

you have touched us with the power to move on in the alcohol and drugs movement that is going around in our community with the youth. your athletic ability will always be remembered...
Your friends will always miss you no matter what....

my grandmother laura archie (lola) march 12 1935 to
october 27 2001 canim lake, bc (shuswap and cree)

her words and her wisdom has inspired me to continue to stay off alcohol and drugs, for she died from alcohol.

my father leroy willard jason boyce 1959-1985 canim lake, bc
(shuswap and carrier)

his strength and his athletic ability that he has passed on to me, have helped me to become a stronger dancer...

my mother darlene grace archie 1969 to 1988
canim lake, bc
(shsuwap, blackfoot and cree)

whose personal well being has inspired me to do well in school...the natural beauty that she passed on to me, i will always cherish.....

my adopted grandmother josephine who died christmas 2002
alkali lake, bc (shuswap)

her dancing ability will always be remembered in the traditional category. the members of the pow-wow community that she called her family will always remember her as being a gentle and caring woman who never asked for much out of anybody....

To my aunty Arlene who just recently passed away September Thursday the 18th 2003 with her two young teenage boys by her side and her family as well. She died from a heart problem caused by drinking.

R.I.P Alex Archie
March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
***AIDS***
Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Last edited by clrezchik_12; 09-23-2003 at 09:08 PM..
clrezchik_12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2003, 10:09 AM   #52
Junior Dancer

geronimo is a jewel in the rough
RIP

CG Cummings
Jason Hunt

2 of our lums lost too soon!!
Old 10-06-2003, 08:43 AM   #53
LeeLee

firecloud is a jewel in the rough
loving memory

In Loving memory of my Grandma who passed away Feb 2003. She cheered me on and was a positive person to grow up with. She was my encouragment to keep going and never look back. I'm glad I could experience such a strong hearted woman and teach me to never give up. She kept trying to get me to dance "when are you going to kick it up!" So in honor of her next year I'll "kick it up for her" She would have liked that very much. She would be proud.......much love for my grandma L.
Old 10-06-2003, 11:26 AM   #54
Tiny Tot Dancer

in loving memory of our friend Brent Touch who died over the weekend in New Town, ND :Angel2 love, hidatsa_princess and little sister:Angel2
Old 10-07-2003, 06:47 PM   #55
Tiny Tot Dancer

OK NOW THIS IS HARD.....FOR ME TO DO......:Angel2

IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY COUSIN/BUDDIE
:Angel2 PAMALA MAZAKAHOMANI ROSS:Angel2 WHO FOUGHT FOR HER LIFE..............DAMN GIRL IM GONNA MISS YOU......NOW WHO IS GONNA SEND ME ALL THOSE CRAZY FORWARDS???? YOU KNOW WHAT???? YOUR IN A BETTER PLACE NOW......UNTIL WE MET AGAIN I LOVE AND MISS YOU.......YOUR CUZ, MISS LIBERTY (HEHE):Angel2
Old 10-07-2003, 09:49 PM   #56
*~*~ Is Tha Prototype*~*~

Crow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond repute
Crow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond reputeCrow_hunny_420 has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 222.99
In loving memory of my Grandma and Grandpa I love and miss you both :Angel:
Old 10-08-2003, 10:28 PM   #57
Banned

SqUish will become famous soon enough
Talking

IN loveing memory of My Poppa Alvin Lent
&
my beautiful sister
Kelly Joy Estrada
July 26, 1981-September 17 1998

~*~*I have no Castle, No earthly kingdom, but my cabin will do me, untill i get home. my mansions yonder, on the hills of glory, ooh i hope my mansion sits near Gods thrown
soo Build my mansion next door to Jesus, and tell the Angels That im comming home it doesnt matter who lives around me, just so my mansion sits near Gods thrown.

My Poppa's mansions should be close by me, across the GOlden avenue, he was the first one,... to teach me of heaven, and the very first one, lord to tell me of you,
so build my mansion. next door to Jesus, and tell the Angels that im comming home. It doesnt matter who lives around me, Just so my mansion, sits near God Thrown~*~*

I lOve U for always always :)
:Angel2 :Angel2 :Angel2 :Angel2 :Angel2 :Angel2 :Angel2 :Angel2

PLease DOnt Drink and DRive!
SqUish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2003, 11:48 AM   #58
Pork chopsh n appleshaush

Dezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond repute
Robert "Bobby" Craig.....October 20, 1939 - October 5, 2003
Bobby was a shoe shine man, blues singer, grandfather, father, uncle, son, brother, cousin and most of all a dear, humble, wise friend...:). He was known by many but loved by all and will be truly missed. Though cancer ended his life, he always said, "it's never too late to start truly living your life....".

Bobby Craig:
Fill not your hearts with pain and sorrow.
But remember me with every tomorrow.
Remember the joy, the laughter, and the smiles.
I have only gone to rest a while. Although
my leaving causes pain and grief, my going
has ended my hurt and given me relief.
So dry your eyes and remember me, not as
I am now, but as I used to be. Because I will
remember you all and look on with a
smile. Understand, in your hearts, I have
only gone to rest a while. As long as I have
the love of each of you, I can live
my life in the hearts of all of you.

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:
Dezgn8veDriver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2003, 08:24 PM   #59
Ndnsoldierboy11b

My family members who passed away....

My mom, Arlene Waters, 1941-1995. A great mom and role model.

my Brother Michael J. Robinette, 1970-1991... A rocker and a "pup" forever...miss you and love bro...

Lee L. Johnson, 1967-1998, my Brother who joined the Marines and was a combat veteran of Desert Storm 1991 with the 2nd Marine Division, "R" Battery, 5th Bn., 10th Mar. 'Top Gun'. Another 'pup' like his bro Michael....

Ndnsoldierboy11b:flag:

Semper Fi, do or die hold em high at 8th & I!!! Let me hear your war cry!!!

Senior Drill Instructor, Gunnery Sergeant R. Lee Emery
Old 10-21-2003, 11:40 AM   #60
Senior Dancer

theepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond repute
In memory of my Uncle

Loving memorey of Uncle Shane August 2, 1965 - October 15, 2003.

The sickness may have taken your body but you will always live in our hearts and memory. We will miss you Uncle. :Angel2

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:
theepowwowchic49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links