Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree188Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Memorials In Loving Memory of those who passed on...... In Loving Memory of those who passed on......

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2003, 03:02 PM   #81
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
travelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
travelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
As we sit here and go threw the holidays the memories of lost ones fly threw our heads. Some are people we lost long ago, and others we only lost last week or last month. It is hard to think of them and not cry.

I continue to pray for my friends who are in harms way in Iraq, and also for the familys who lost there children there too. I am sheding tears for my father who has been gone almost six years, man seems like only yesterday. Tears are flowing for my Kacu who I lost in August, but really lost years ago with her horrible diease. I am filled with tears know as I also remeber the friends I have lost too over the years.

Thurman Bear
Nettie Kerchee
Leon Smith
Dennis "Hawkeye" Hawkins
Arlyene Dwire
Robert Bell Jr.
Robert Bell Sr.
Louis Dwire
Evelyn Volker
John Bolson
Mel Simon
Abe Conklin
Kay Deer

There are many others whose names do not come to me right now who have touched my life in some way. But here are a list of people whose names pop out in my head. In some way there touched my life or other peoples life who I am close with. We miss you all.......

Last edited by travelingmocs; 03-14-2004 at 10:15 PM..
travelingmocs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2003, 07:43 PM   #82
Pow Wow Visitor

shady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond reputeshady_girl has a reputation beyond repute
In memory of my grandfather, who just passed 12-03. Thank you for providing for our family, say hi to grandma for us, you are and will be missed.

In memory of a dear friend, Brandon, who died tragically but doing what he loved in 1999. You will always be close to my heart.
shady_girl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2004, 09:35 PM   #83
Onyota'a:ka

Oneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 373.34
Savings: 149.18
Missin' my momma...

My mom, Andrea J. Hill, left us in April, 2002. She was many things to many people in Oneida; best friend, teacher, homemaker, quilting expert.... too many things to list. But she was our ma, forever sewing in her favorite chair, laughing with us at times, telling me about my big mouth other times.

I miss you with all of my heart, ma. The world is a different place without you here. I know you are always with me, always with all of us. You made us better people just by knowing you and loving you. I dance with you beside me at every pow wow and that makes me feel good. I'll never stop missing you, I sometimes still want to pick up the phone and hear your voice...

...'til I see you again...

With all the love and respect that I have,
Your baby girl
Oneida2222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2004, 10:25 PM   #84
Ndnsoldierboy11b

My friends who are always with me in spirit...

To my best friend...Ernest George...murdered in 1986
his brother Scott Williams-suicide 1995
and his other brother Dave Williams- diabetes 2000

Miss you bros....:(

Ndnsoldierboy11b:flag:
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2004, 11:24 AM   #85
A Tiny Tots Mom

HolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
HolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
In Loving Memory of my friend, classmate and cousin

Merlin Little - Spirit Lake Nation

You will be missed by your family, friends, and thoughs met on the pow-wow trail!

Merlin S. Little, Tatanka Ska, (White Buffalo) 24, of Devils Lake,ND died Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2004 in Devils Lake.

Merlin Sylvester Little was born May 27, 1979 at Devils Lake, ND the son of Paul and Millicent (Chaske) Little. He was reared and educated in the Fort Totten area attending school in Fort Totten and also in Warwick. He worked for the Plant Ranch Nursery in Pekin and had worked for Alan Gleason and Gleason Construction Company of Tolna since 1998.

One of Merlin's favorite pastimes was singing with the Mystic River Singers and traveling with them to many pow-wows.

:Angel2 :Angel2 :Angel2
~~~~~~~~~~~~
As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

HolyElk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2004, 03:26 PM   #86
Tiny Tot Dancer

MaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond reputeMaoriTanga has a reputation beyond repute
Cool My lil brudda

Miss you bru.
Paora you will always be here with us with your wise mouth markings ah. And your unique hands on the blade.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:01 PM   #87
~*Retired smokedancer*

seneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond reputeseneca*one has a reputation beyond repute
In loving memory of

my grandpa.....passed April 7, 2003 of a heart attack. My uncle played "Taps" for him at his funeral.......month later, he died of a heart attack...May 27, 2003. Heartbreaking......his son. Moving on with our double whammied loss.....In November 2003, my cousin was diagnosed with cervical cancer.....passed on November 11, 2003. Her mother....my grandpa's sister, was sick, couldn't make it to her daughter's funeral, died a month later of cervical cancer, December 1, 2003.

this holiday season was a great loss for our family.....it was a time of rememberance, all of the fun times we had with our loved ones.......

I hope you all did too...

Keep them in your hearts and never let their spirits die....
Old 02-09-2004, 04:09 PM   #88
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Quote:
Originally posted by seneca*one

this holiday season was a great loss for our family.....it was a time of rememberance, all of the fun times we had with our loved ones.......

I hope you all did too...

Keep them in your hearts and never let their spirits die....
I hear ya seneca... much of the same here. Hugs to you.
Old 02-11-2004, 08:24 PM   #89
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
In loving memory of my "Uncle" Ed, a cantankerous stubborn old man who was a skilled jewler, a pilot, a vintner, an expert at arguing, and an avid gun/coin/stamp collector.

I'm really gonna miss those heated debates we used to get in to about everything and nothing at all. I don't know how to express fully the influence you had on my life. I think you're probably the only person I know who could be taken seriously in a pair of pajamas and a ratty old bathrobe. And you taught me more about the history of firearms than I could ever glean from a book. You also taught me a lot about life and how to have an indomitable spirit, regardless of circumstances too.

I'll miss you, Uncle Ed. But I know I'll see you again. and then we can play chess and debate everything and nothing at all. I'll bring the wine and the teddy grahams.

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2004, 12:41 AM   #90
Tiny Tot Dancer

dancing_spirit** is an unknown quantity at this point
prayers to the family of Tyler Evan Benoist, who died at the young age of 14, due to injuries suffered from a fire. he will be missed.
I know you watch us as we pray for you. Every day we pray for you. I know you continue to live even after death, you live in the great spirit of our people. see you on the other side.
Old 03-01-2004, 04:46 PM   #91
Junior Dancer

little sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond reputelittle sister has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by travelingmocs
As we sit here and go threw the holidays the memories of lost ones fly threw our heads. Some are people we lost long ago, and others we only lost last week or last month. It is hard to think of them and not cry.

I continue to pray for my friends who are in harms way in Iraq, and also for the familys who lost there children there too. I am sheding tears for my father who has been gone almost six years, man seems like only yesterday. Tears are flowing for my Kacu who I lost in August, but really lost years ago with her horrible diease. I am filled with tears know as I also remeber the friends I have lost too over the years.

Thurman Bear
Nettie Kerchee
Leon Smith
Dennis "Hawkeye" Hawkins
Arlyene Dwire
Robert Bell Jr.
Robert Bell Sr.
Louis Dwire
Evelyn Volker
John Bolson
Mel Simon

There are many others whose names do not come to me right now who have touched my life in some way. But here are a list of people whose names pop out in my head. In some way there touched my life or other peoples life who I am close with. We miss you all.......
Many of these were friends or relatives. Thank you so much for remembering them.

Last edited by little sister; 10-01-2004 at 10:08 AM..
little sister is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2004, 02:30 PM   #92
A Tiny Tots Mom

HolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
HolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
In Loving Memory of Tobias "Bio" Shaw!

You passed away one year ago today! We had your memorial yesterday and seeing pictures of you brought back the good times we had and it also brought back my tears.... We love and miss you always. You are in my heart forever!:Angel2 :Angel2
~~~~~~~~~~~~
As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

HolyElk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2004, 02:42 PM   #93
Pow Wow Visitor

wind_in_her_hair is an unknown quantity at this point
In Loving Memory of my father John Curtis Franzen (Spirit Track) who passed away October 18th, 2000...RIP Daddy I will always love you!
wind_in_her_hair is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2004, 11:37 AM   #94
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
In honor of my family and friends that have passed in the last few months....

Baby Boy Richardson
Lewis French "Luke" Gore
Derek Lowry
My Great Uncle Thelbert Richardson

Rest in peace, all my loves. Rest.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2004, 12:58 AM   #95
Pow Wow Visitor

RezGma is an unknown quantity at this point
I just lost my mother to lung cancer, March 19, 2004.
Sylvia Blue (Oyate Wowecaku Win) Woman who feeds the people... She was a strong woman who cooked at the sundance in Pine Ridge, cooked for every inipi ceremony and make sure everyones bellies was full. She was a caring mother, grandmother, wife and greatgrandmother. She will be greatly missed by us all. I will look for you in the spring when the butterflies get their wings......... Love W.
RezGma is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2004, 09:03 PM   #96
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
In Memory of My brother Christopher who passed away in 1996 of AIDS.
He was the laughter in my eye when I was crying, the Jingle in my step when I could not walk and my confidant for when I wanted to be heard. There wasnt a day when he didnt make me laugh he taught me how to accept and appreciate the things around me, no matter how simple the world seems to the rest of us he always found something in it to love.
I miss you big brother but I know that you are safe now and no longer do you have to suffer in this world.
Your sister...... BabyGirl
AngelFeather
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2004, 03:05 AM   #97
Tiny Tot Dancer

sybill is a name known to all
undefined

I miss you very much Grandpa Snorky.....

pow-wow this year wasn't the same with you not around.....

love always.......me
sybill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2004, 08:52 AM   #98
Tiny Tot Dancer

Heinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond reputeHeinz57 has a reputation beyond repute
In memory of Vicki Shumate Whalen who passed away 9-9-04.
I love and miss you my dearest friend!!!
Old 09-15-2004, 03:20 PM   #99
Pow Wow Visitor

xbuttaxnxjellyx is an unknown quantity at this point
Rest.. In ..Peace

My gramps Leonard Stately

My cousin Teann Lyons

See you all later! IM missin you guys. mwuah.
xbuttaxnxjellyx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2004, 03:41 PM   #100
Teen Dancer

~*MisS_SQuish*~ is a jewel in the rough
:candle: In loving memory :candle:

I have no castle, no earthly kingdom, but my Cabin will do me, untill i get home. My mansions younder, on the hills of glory. oh i hope my mansion sits near God thrown.
So Build my Mansion, next door to Jesus and tell the angels. that im comming home..

Uncle Joe Lent Novemeber 2003
Alvin Lent March 2004
Auntie Elenor Myers March 2004
Grampa Richard Moose July 2004 I miss u soo much
Jermey Mastagni September 2004

Last edited by ~*MisS_SQuish*~; 09-25-2004 at 03:47 PM..
~*MisS_SQuish*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links