Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Memorials Lynn Alberts-Spottedwolf Lynn Alberts-Spottedwolf

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2006, 03:22 PM   #1
A Tiny Tots Mom

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
HolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
HolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
Lynn Alberts-Spottedwolf

Lynn Marie Spottedwolf, (Wicahpi Ekta Inajn Win-Faces the Stars Woman) surrounded by those who loved her, began her journey to the Spirit World on Friday, March 10, 2006 at her home in Fort Totten.

Lynn was born on March 9, 1955 to Winona Alberts Fox and David Demarrias. She was raised by the late Laidman Fox, Sr. During her life, Lynn particularly was devoted to helping others, especially children and the elderly. She helped raise her many nieces, nephews and grandchildren.

Wake Services will be held on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 at the Crow Hill Recreation Center beginning at 5:00 p.m. A traditional funeral service will be held on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 at the Crow Hill Recreation Center beginning at 10:00 a.m. with Jerome Lebeau officiating. Burial will be in the Presbyterian Cemetery at Crow Hill.

Active pallbearers will be Amy Longie, Woodrow Longie, Fred Longie Jr., Travis LaRock, Jacom Villanueva, Philip Alberts, Dale Alberts, Dusti Goodbird, Latoya Goodbird and Brooks Goodbird. Honorary pallbeareres will be Lonna Jackson, Marcella Knutson, Antoniette McDonald, Andrea Iceman, Stanley Cavanaugh, Janice Belgarde, Mildred Hill, Arlene Belgarde, Jocelyn Casillas, Jessica D. McKay, Joy Yankton, Lisa and Leah Killsplenty, Joe and Holly Fox, John and Jeff Strait, George and Maurice Alberts, Mona Leftbear, Josie McKay, Cissy McKay, Mona Chaske, Nevada Goodbird, Jerry Guy, Cody Fox, David Riggles, Nadean Goodbird, Desmond and Desiree Cameron, Wambdi Four, Stephanie, Alexa, Doninic and Jarin Alberts, and all of Lynn's nieces, nephews, grandchildren, cousins and friends.

Lynn is survived by her daughters, Sarah Alberts, Kyann Jacob Spottedwolf and Joyelle Spottedwolf; grandchildren, Noah Spottedwolf, Latisha Longie and Nadean Goodbird; adopted son, Chris McCloud; mother, Winona Fox; sisters; Lenore Whitlightning, Lavonne Alberts, Laverne Ironroad, Linda (Rob) Stricker, Leann Fox, LaDonna Fox; brothers, Laidman (Julie) Fox Jr., Leonard (Tara) Fox, Lee (Lorraine) Fox, Greg (Debbie) Demarris, Jay (Jan) Demarrias, Gary Demarrias, Matt Demarrias and Rueben Demarrias; special friend, Raynard Iceman; special niece, Melvine Merrick; aunts, Sally (Walter) Cavanaugh, Virginia Lancelotta, Linda (Guy) Alberts, Marie (Bill) Martin, Ethleen Demarrias, Dolly Azure and Esther Redfox; uncles, Christopher (Gloria) Alberts, Quentin Alberts, Guy Demarrias, Abe Demarrias, George Demarrias, and Roland Fox; grandparents; Adrian and Virginia Foote, Ephriam and Mary Hill; adopted sisters, Ila Redowl, Roberta Ramsey, Pauline Boxer, Loretta Hall, Penny Knudson, Wanda Johnson, Doreen Yellowbird and Reba Mack; adopted brothers, Craig Brown, Darren Demarce, Al Demery, Willie Broncho, Jay Greene, Noah Horse, John Crossdog, Richard Street, Swen Baker, Todd Lebeau, Joe Laferty, Tip Topponhoffer, Jasper Youongbear, T.J. Plentychief and Russel McDonald; adopted aunts, Sheila Thompson and Myra Pearson; adopted uncles, Bob Greywater, Calvin Campbell, Don Belgarde Jr., Frank Lovejoy and Don Buffalo; many nieces and nephews, grandchildren and cousins .

Joining her in the spirit world are her son, Eldon M. Spottedwolf; fathers, Laidman Fox, Sr., and David Demarrias; grandson, Carson Goodbird; sister, Valerie Merrick; nephews, Justin Strait and Joseph Goodbird, Devin Fox; uncles, Roger, Allen Sr., and Joseph Alberts; grandparents, George and Alvina Alberts, Susie and Joe Fox, Matt and Jessie Demarrias and many other relatives.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

HolyElk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2006, 03:02 PM   #2
...always be his Baby...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lrbear_71 is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
My Condolences

My condolences to the Alberts Family. I was very young when Lynn helped my mother raise my brother and I (even though it was only a short time). It's been about 8 years since I last seen Lynn. I am very sorry to hear of her passing. She was a kind and caring woman. I know how hard it is to lose your mother, as I myself just lost my mother.
May her daughters find peace and strength. God Bless.
lrbear_71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links