Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Memorials Memorial Singing Contest Memorial Singing Contest

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2006, 02:17 AM   #1
OldStyleLakota

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
oldstylelakota is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Memorial Singing Contest

It's just been over two years since I lost my son...."Baby Frank" White Bull. I gained the trust in my faith in Tunkasila and continue with my life in a good way....the best that I can. My boy is in good hands. Baby Frank loved to sing at the drum and his favorite song was by the Elks Whistle Singers "...wacipi waste.." oldy but a goody. I am hosting a Singing Special in his memory: $5,000.00 winner take all at the Kenel Wacipi May 26, 27 , 28, 2006 at Kenel SD: Standing Rock.

One Rule: "Respect"
Old 05-05-2006, 11:52 AM   #2
powwow professional

mnx_str8_up is a jewel in the rough
memorial singing contest

Oldstylelakota, I hve too felt the heartache of losing a son, and I hope this contest is a good healing process for you. Maybe our group might be able to get plans in order to come compete in your contest to honor your son. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Opie
mnx_str8_up is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 02:27 PM   #3
THE Lakota Wiyan

Lakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the info. We'll be there to support you! We go in for prayers tomorrow, so I'm going to pray for a good turn out and healing for you and your family. I'm glad you are able to honor your son in such a good way...I'll be there with my two little boys, I want to show them how good it is to be a son of a Lakota woman....you are a good mom...Happy Mother's Day from one Lakota mom to another....
Lakota Wiyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links