Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hermanyhorses

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Memorials One year since my father John Her Many Horses One year since my father John Her Many Horses

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
hermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond reputehermanyhorses has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 469.00
Savings: 0.00
One year since my father John Her Many Horses

Born 10/18/44 death 10/18/12

Its been a year since my father passed away. My mother and I will slowly cope of with the lost of him. He did so much for us. I feel so bad for my daughter because that's the only father she knew. We all loved him. He encouraged me a lot with all the experiences i went through my life. Its hard when you lose a parent, especially a father. He is hugest part of my life. He gave me advice on the beadwork i did and what i was missing in the beadwork. As i start beading again. It feels different. I don't feel the same as i was before. I couldn't even attend 2013 black hills pow wow. All summer i attend to any at all. With that lead to a lot of anger i have towards my dad's brother and sister. I don't acknowledge them anymore as family. I guess when i am ready i will talk to them. But until then i will stay away from them and their families. And a lady claiming to be my half sister. idk its all messed up with her anyways. i don't acknowledge her in my world cuz she was never in it in the first place. I just have a lot of anger towards them.

I love you dad, till we meet again. toksa ake!
Spiritflight likes this.
hermanyhorses is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2014, 01:57 PM   #2
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
aleeza is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 103.60
Savings: 0.00
AW: Resident Evil (Original PSone) Schwierigkeitsgrad bekommen?

My brother coordinated 21 years of the Arizona State University Powwow which just had its 27th Annual celebration earlier this year. He served as Arena Director at many powwows throughout Indian country and traveled far and wide with his family.

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest 640-722 - transcender and best quality testking and 70-461 - braindumps - dump pass guarantee Southern California Institute of Architecture and Florida Southern College.

Last edited by aleeza; 01-06-2015 at 01:48 AM..
aleeza is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links