Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Jokes and Humor cowboy in a bar.... cowboy in a bar....

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2004, 04:50 PM   #1
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
biidabinukwe06 is a name known to all
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
cowboy in a bar....

a cowboy walks into a bar and two steps in, he realizes it's a gay bar. " what the heck," he says to himself, I really wanna drink."
when they gay bartender approaches, he says to the cowboy, " what's the name of your penis?"
the cowboy says, " look I'm not into any of that. all I want is drink."
the gay waiter says, " I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of the penis. mine for instance is called nike, for the slogan ' just do it.' that guy down at the end of the bar calls his snickers, because ' it really satisfies.'
the cowboy looks dumbfounded so the bartender tells him he will give him a second to think it over. so the cowboy asks the man sitting to his left, who is sipping on a beer, " hey bud, what's the name of your?"
the man looks back and says with a smile " timex."
the thirsty cowboy asks, " why timex?"
the fella proudly replies, " cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!"
a little shaken, the cowboy turns to two fella's sitting on his right, who happen to be sharing a fruity margarita and says, " so what do you guys call yours?"
the first man turns to him and proudly exclaims, " ford, because quality is job one." then he adds, " have you driven a ford lately?"
the guy next to him then says, " I call mine chevy...like a rock!" and gives a wink.
even more shaken, the cowboy has to think for a moment before he comes up with a name for his manhood. finally, he turns to the bartender and exclaims, " the name of my penis is secret. now give me a beer."
the bartender begins to pour the cowboy a beer, but with a puzzled look asks, " why secret?"
the cowboy says, " because it's strong enough for a man, but made for a woman!!!!"

Last edited by biidabinukwe06; 03-29-2004 at 04:52 PM..
biidabinukwe06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2004, 09:11 PM   #2
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Savings: 1.00

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2004, 01:54 AM   #3
Junior Dancer

LadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond reputeLadyRedtailedHawk has a reputation beyond repute
:rofl2:
Old 03-30-2004, 02:46 AM   #4
Senior Dancer

FAITH has a reputation beyond repute
FAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond repute
:D
FAITH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2004, 11:41 PM   #5
State of Confusion

Southernstr8 has a reputation beyond repute
Southernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernstr8 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh that was good!!!!! :rofl2: