Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By forgivinhrt

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Jokes and Humor Encountering A Drug Problem Encountering A Drug Problem

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2004, 11:44 PM   #1
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
forgivinhrt is a glorious beacon of light
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wink Encountering A Drug Problem

When Ms. Jones was asked by some of the students in her tenth grade Physical Education class if, as a teenager had she ever had a drug problem? She replied quickly by stating,

Yes, I had a drug problem when I was a teenager.
I was "drug" to church on Sunday morning
I was "drug" to church on Sunday night
I was "drug" to church on Wednesday night
I was "drug" to Sunday School every week
I was "drug" to Vacation Bible School
I was "drug" to the family altar to read the Bible and pray
I was "drug" to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents.

Those "drug" are still in my veins; and they affect things I do, say, and think. They are stronger than cocaine, crack, or heroin. If our children had this kind of "drug" problem, America would certainly be a better place.

How many of you would agree?

Forgivinhrt
blueberry111 and jamie1980 like this.
forgivinhrt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2006, 05:53 PM   #2
Dances with Lead Foot

Sleeping Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Sleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,541.03
Savings: 1.00
If I hadn't finally overcome most of those "drugs", I would probably have drugged myself to death. "Dragging" a kid to all of those things can have the opposite effect to the one you describe. No single answer works for everyone. I know of several in my Sunday School class who succumbed to illegal drugs. I quit, and did not.
Sleeping Bear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2006, 09:26 PM   #3
Two by two....

NightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond reputeNightshadeTea has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs down

"I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said "Stop! Don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said. "Well, there's so much to live for!" "Like what?" "Well... are you religious?" He said yes. I said, "Me too! Are you Christian or Buddhist?" "Christian." "Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant ? "Protestant." "Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?" "Baptist" "Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?" "Baptist Church of God!" "Me too! Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you reformed Baptist Church of God?" "Reformed Baptist Church of God!" "Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!" I said, "Die, heretic scum", and pushed him off."

And it's funny, 'cuz it's true.
Don't even get me started on Christians. The pain from the lies and hatred they teach ruins the lives of far too many.

...you know what I just noticed? This user has been banned. HUZZAH! :D

Last edited by NightshadeTea; 07-14-2006 at 09:29 PM..
NightshadeTea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links